Author Topic: 'Rush on Drugs' on drugs........  (Read 1645 times)

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
'Rush on Drugs' on drugs........
« Reply #30 on: January 02, 2004, 01:58:29 PM »
Originally posted by Nakhui
Well for one... the tattoo on your butt cheek that says "I luv Rush"
The posters of Rush on every wall in  your room...

Any way... I thought Rush was a big fat idot ... or is that just some liberal stroke mag I musta read?

Another idiot steps up to the plate without a game plan.

Where did I ever give you or anyone else the impression that I am a Rush supporter?

Lets go!

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: January 02, 2004, 02:02:23 PM »
LoL Nuke.. I thought I left the dots as to 'why'.......... More dots needed I suppose.. A wit like yours I thought would be quicker....

I suppose if I knew you were still loyal to such a fraud, I would know in the future where your 'personal thoughts' actually originated from.....
- TWBYDHAS

Nakhui

« Reply #32 on: January 02, 2004, 02:02:45 PM »
Originally posted by NUKE
GOOD.

Now that we both know that I have listened to his show, does that fact advance your argument in any way?

It makes you a card carrying ACLU liberal... since Rush is now a proven drug user and a hypocrit... just like all liberals...

Oh has any one linked in the Nazis yet?

May I be the first to say Rush is a Nazi... Hate-Bush rant Blah blah blah blah Nazi... Nazi... Nazi... Repulican-Nazis... blah blah blah

HEAD KNIGHT:
We are the Knights that say "Nazi"

HEAD KNIGHT:
You must return here with a shrubbery, or else, you will never pass through this wood... alive.

ARTHUR:
O Knights of Nazi, you are just and fair, and we will return with a shrubbery.

HEAD KNIGHT:
One that looks nice.

ARTHUR:
Of course.

HEAD KNIGHT:
And not too expensive.

ARTHUR:
Yes.

HEAD KNIGHT:
Now... go!

Nakhui

« Reply #33 on: January 02, 2004, 02:06:15 PM »
Another idiot steps up to the plate without a game plan.

Where did I ever give you or anyone else the impression that I am a Rush supporter?

Lets go!

hey you're the "HUGE" Rush supporter! Not I!

Now you can't defend your self so you resort to the ad homenin attacks just like all liberal nazis! :rofl

You haven't denied the tattoo... I think that says lot right there! :aok

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2004, 02:10:18 PM »
Originally posted by kappa
 Your response in another thread led me to believe you are a huge Rush supporter...  

Hey, I thought I gave you and your lame argument an out?

Please point out  my "response in another thread" that made you think I was a "huge" Rush supporter.

If you can't point it out, I will assume you are a total moron and/or liar.

p.s. I predict that I win. But winning an argument with you is no feather in the cap

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2004, 02:17:49 PM »
NUKE wins!

Kappa can't post the evidense....what a surprise

Offline Sway

• Nickel Member
« Reply #36 on: January 02, 2004, 02:21:07 PM »
hahaha.. this is hilarious..:rofl

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2004, 02:22:35 PM »
I am a rush supporter and am not afraid to admit it.  80% of what he says makes sense to me.  all the quotes in kappas post are VERY old with the exception of this one:

These tough sentencing laws were instituted for a reason. The American people, including liberals, demanded them. Don't you remember the crack cocaine epidemic? Crack babies and out-of-control murder rates? Liberal judges giving the bad guys slaps on the wrist? Finally we got tough, and the crime rate has been falling ever since, so what's wrong?

That still makes sense to me.  Kappa are you a big fan of "crack babies"?  Rush has changed his tune recently and if this was anything other than a blatent rush bash you could quote some of the things he's said since he left rehab.  Thats all I have to say

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #38 on: January 02, 2004, 02:23:45 PM »
Sway,it's never fun to argue with a moron but sometimes when the moron asks for it, it can not be avoided. :)

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #39 on: January 02, 2004, 02:24:13 PM »
NUKE wins!

Kappa can't post the evidense....what a surprise

LoL Nuke.. You can win I dont mind...

The fact is I never said you were a 'huge' supporter... I simply said I was led to believe that.. You know what I did next? I loving asked you if you were... You led us here... And still, unable to draw the real answer out of you.. I can only assume you to be a weak individual not sure of your own beliefs.. LoL  your so caught up in tryin to have the upper hand, the entire conversation has passed by you.. I would wager much of my worth for the idea that your life is much the same.. lol even w/ your j Lennon quote... Who told you to use that?
- TWBYDHAS

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #40 on: January 02, 2004, 02:29:02 PM »
LoL Nuke.. You can win I dont mind...

The fact is I never said you were a 'huge' supporter... I simply said I was led to believe that.. You know what I did next? I loving asked you if you were... You led us here... And still, unable to draw the real answer out of you.. I can only assume you to be a weak individual not sure of your own beliefs.. LoL  your so caught up in tryin to have the upper hand, the entire conversation has passed by you.. I would wager much of my worth for the idea that your life is much the same.. lol even w/ your j Lennon quote... Who told you to use that?

No, what YOU did was say that something I posted led you to believe I was a "huge" Rush supporter. Now when asked what I posted that led you to believe that, you come up empty...like your brain seems to be.

Tell me what it was that I posted that made you "believe" I was a "huge" Rush supporter.

I'm not going to lie back while an idiot like you tries to put me into a corner.

Offline miko2d

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #41 on: January 02, 2004, 02:30:23 PM »
kappa: Clearly all moral and honest men should receive political as well  as day to day advice from such an outstanding, non-hypocrytical, unadulturated, pillar of our society......

As much as I dislike Rush, I have to disagree with you, kappa.

There is no hyppocricy in Rush's behavior. Some people are much more suceptible than others to addiction resulting from use of chemical substances. It's genetics.

It is very different for a person to voluntarily start using narcotics for recreational purposes and for a person to become addicted against his will due to medical use of pain-killers prescribed by his doctors.
 It was not Rush's responcibility that he became addicted and his mind altered.

miko

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #42 on: January 02, 2004, 02:36:03 PM »
Originally posted by miko2d
kappa: Clearly all moral and honest men should receive political as well  as day to day advice from such an outstanding, non-hypocrytical, unadulturated, pillar of our society......

As much as I dislike Rush, I have to disagree with you, kappa.

There is no hyppocricy in Rush's behavior. Some people are much more suceptible than others to addiction resulting from use of chemical substances. It's genetics.

It is very different for a person to voluntarily start using narcotics for recreational purposes and for a person to become addicted against his will due to medical use of pain-killers prescribed by his doctors.
 It was not Rush's responcibility that he became addicted and his mind altered.

miko

How can you agree with that Miko? Are we not all responsible for our thoughts, words, and actions? I could possibly see him non-hypocritical if he subjected himself to the same reproations as the average poor drug using white man the likes he spoke of with such contempt...
- TWBYDHAS

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #43 on: January 02, 2004, 02:43:29 PM »
No, what YOU did was say that something I posted led you to believe I was a "huge" Rush supporter. Now when asked what I posted that led you to believe that, you come up empty...like your brain seems to be.

Tell me what it was that I posted that made you "believe" I was a "huge" Rush supporter.

I'm not going to lie back while an idiot like you tries to put me into a corner.

LoL Fear Nuke!! Fear!! Feel it!! I was not trying to back you in a corner... I was curious.. Thats all

How is that first paragraph different from what I said I did?

Still you wish to argue. Why does it matter where? Let me try this a different way... in more plain english perhaps...

You did not say you were a hugh supporter. You chimmed in on a post that was making fun of Rush.. You then called me an inbred home schooled moron i think it was.. I was lead to believe you were a Limbaugh supporter. Guess what I did then...

I ASKED YOU IF YOU WERE..............

now go away............
- TWBYDHAS

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
« Reply #44 on: January 02, 2004, 02:50:04 PM »
LoL Fear Nuke!! Fear!! Feel it!! I was not trying to back you in a corner... I was curious.. Thats all

How is that first paragraph different from what I said I did?

Still you wish to argue. Why does it matter where? Let me try this a different way... in more plain english perhaps...

You did not say you were a hugh supporter. You chimmed in on a post that was making fun of Rush.. You then called me an inbred home schooled moron i think it was.. I was lead to believe you were a Limbaugh supporter. Guess what I did then...

I ASKED YOU IF YOU WERE..............

now go away............

Point out where you asked me if I was a Rush supporter. Point out the post that I made that lead you to "believe" I was a Rush supporter.

Like I said, you are either a moron and/or a liar.

Prove me wrong.