Author Topic: Graphics bug!!!!!!!  (Read 697 times)

Offline NATEDOG

• Silver Member
Graphics bug!!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 23, 1999, 09:16:00 AM »
1776, you don't want to know........

------------------
Nathan "NATEDOG" Mathieu
Art Director
HiTech Creations
-=HELLFIRE SQUAD=-

Offline Camel

• Zinc Member
Graphics bug!!!!!!!
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 1999, 10:38:00 AM »
Vanilla, is in some, punk rock hard core band.
Dont know about Hammer, probably in the pokey getting touched.  

Offline -sudz-

• Nickel Member
Graphics bug!!!!!!!
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 1999, 12:11:00 PM »
I heard the Hammer and Vanilla formed a duet singing old Peaches & Herb tunes . . .

-kier-

Graphics bug!!!!!!!
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 1999, 01:46:00 PM »

Dont know about Hammer, probably in the pokey getting touched.

Don't you mean getting touched with a pokey?    

[This message has been edited by -kier- (edited 12-23-1999).]

Offline Camel

• Zinc Member
Graphics bug!!!!!!!
« Reply #19 on: December 23, 1999, 04:15:00 PM »
Hehe, Kieren

Pokemon, the artist formily known as Hammer

Offline Freelancer

• Zinc Member
      • http://lancer.raptor.nu
Graphics bug!!!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 1999, 04:34:00 PM »
Hey! What's wrong with Fighter Ace?!? >:P

No, no, just kidding!! :P

Actually, I flew FA in the beta (kinda sucked with some of the bugs -- which I reported and they ignored!)

I like it because it's simple. I hate it because it's complex. Simple because there's only one thing to do: shoot the other SOBs down. Complex because you can NOT run the damn thing with 16 MB RAM... That, and because it makes everything a percentage, like ammo, fuel, etc..

It's best for a quick lark in the "easy" arenas, where there are a lot of pilots, and a lot of targets. Unfortunately, you can only fly the craft your team has, so if everybody flies those damned spits, there are too many british.

Oddly, they German craft SUCK in that game.

That, and the fact that you only get 2 craft each team.

I think of it as a "training" game (hehehe), not worth real "game" status, but good for when you're bored (plus, gotta love all those  words scrolling down your chat screen
"You have hit xxxxx's wing"
And the final line in blue-green:
"You have downed xxxxx"

But, other than that, the only good craft in the game are the Yak, spit, hurc II, and pony.

The only time I'd get taken for a fool would be when I'm outnumbered (usually screaming for backup -- another thing I hate is no teamwork). In a Yak I cut quite the rug, when I didn't lag or crash (had details turned down, hard to judge hieght).

Lately thought, (past year) haven't flown FA. Not worth the cost after the Beta was over.

I've done WB a few times, HTH, and on some online special offers. I wanted to help in the "Dawn Aces" (stupid name :P) beta, but it was too system-intensive. That, and WWI planes just SUCK  

But, frankly, I don't pay regularly for games, unless you count 'Net access fees. I mostly have buy once, play many types (Tribes, XvT, XWA, etc...), unless it's a free type of game, as in a beta.

But enough about me, this post has taken enough room and rambled on enough already!! =D

-Freelancer