Author Topic: Nice work, Mr Bush  (Read 6155 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2004, 11:36:22 AM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Dowding, Im not in guantamo and Im guessing you arent either.  
As such, it would be hard for me or you (or anyone not directly involved) to say with any level of accuracy that the young people subject to this thread should or should not be held there.

But heres the rub.  If in fact there are young teenagers being held in guantamo then I am going to believe that it is justified as I would prefer to default in favor of my nation during war then against it.  Sorry, just the way I believe.

ditto

I'll default to this admins decision over this matter & the entire war on terrorism, than side with bleeding heart libs and their euro pals that would like nothing more than to see our country knocked down a peg or two if not KO'd altogther
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2004, 11:50:59 AM »
Originally posted by Martlet
It completely depends on what the kid did.  

Since you seem to know so much about it, why don't you tell me where the teens were captured, and what activities they were engaged in that resulted in their capture.

Why did it seems to u that i know so much about it? I'm trying to do the same every average dumbo conservative does. I read some information (who cares for the source) and post my intellectual dung.

But anyway if they are there it surely doesnt depend on what they did cause in the age of 13 - 14 they are barely responsible for what they've been told to do. That U dont see this is clear, I mean ur Martlet right?

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2004, 11:53:32 AM »
Originally posted by Eagler
ditto

I'll default to this admins decision over this matter & the entire war on terrorism, than side with bleeding heart libs and their euro pals that would like nothing more than to see our country knocked down a peg or two if not KO'd altogther

ROTFL Hey Eagler if I have the strong feeling that America must be knocked down ... ROTFL ... only to prevent others from having to read ur posts... ;)

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2004, 11:56:09 AM »
Originally posted by Duedel
But anyway if they are there it surely doesnt depend on what they did cause in the age of 13 - 14 they are barely responsible for what they've been told to do. That U dont see this is clear, I mean ur Martlet right?

So because they aren't responsible, they should be released back into the world to continue to do terrorism?  :confused:

Offline Monk

• Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2004, 12:03:06 PM »
That's the German way, stick your head in the sand and hope it all goes away.
Paint a old run down house with a fresh coat of paint........looks nice, but scratch the paint away........still the old run down house.

Offline Fishu

• Gold Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2004, 12:11:45 PM »
Originally posted by Martlet
So?  That doesn't mean they weren't involved with or defending terrorists.

Tim McCamey  was released from jail, but he's still a sex offender.

You're quite ignorant person, hopefully you never get couple years of your life wasted in jail because you're suspected of something you didn't do.

Offline maslo

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2004, 12:13:30 PM »
Originally posted by Dowding
Why were 12 year olds taken taken there?

because it was proved that they are terrorist...silly one :)

uuhh ohh.. btw ... ehm... or they never ever proved anything to those people ?
:D

man ...the  day when world will lost this green kind, world will be more nicer place :D

anyway i guess they used to learn a lot of interesting things in the jail..
« Last Edit: January 19, 2004, 12:38:05 PM by maslo »

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2004, 12:20:05 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
Versus the Timothy McVeighs and Terry Nichols of the world? Neh ... I don't buy it. When someone either gets it in their head or lets it be put in their head that terrorism is a justifiable act then they don't deserve a "get out of jail free" card when they're captured in the act or supporting it. Even juvies here in the states are locked up when they commit violent crimes.

Not before due process of the law..  How many of these prisoners in Cuba have had their day in court?

What terrorist actions have these kids been accused of? If its taking up arms against the USA?? I'd imagine most anyone in that situation would do the same when confronted with a military force out to destroy the only way of life that is known..

What I mean to say is these kids did not come to america with bombs strapped to their bodies...
- TWBYDHAS

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2004, 12:33:55 PM »
Originally posted by kappa
Not before due process of the law..  How many of these prisoners in Cuba have had their day in court?

What terrorist actions have these kids been accused of? If its taking up arms against the USA?? I'd imagine most anyone in that situation would do the same when confronted with a military force out to destroy the only way of life that is known..

What I mean to say is these kids did not come to america with bombs strapped to their bodies...

They are not us citizens therefore they are not entitled to due procsess.  They are considered military combantants (I think or somthing similar) because of there status (wich is totaly legal) the only entitlements they recieve under the law is a military tribunal.  

History has taught us, and bleeding hearts allways choose to forget, that kids have played a MAJOR role in violent uprisings over the last 20 years.  A 12 year old with an AK is no different than a 30 year old cept the first one is a smaller target.  Both have the ability to kill and be killed

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2004, 12:38:19 PM »
Originally posted by FUNKED1
So because they aren't responsible, they should be released back into the world to continue to do terrorism?  :confused:

Man funked cant u even read 3 posts? They should be under psychological custody in a youth camp or whatever.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2004, 12:39:36 PM »
Originally posted by Duedel
Man funked cant u even read 3 posts? They should be under psychological custody in a youth camp or whatever.

Sorry, I r tard.  :)

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2004, 12:40:19 PM »
Originally posted by Monk
That's the German way, stick your head in the sand and hope it all goes away.
Paint a old run down house with a fresh coat of paint........looks nice, but scratch the paint away........still the old run down house.

Yep me tard to, I dont get what u mean here Monk.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Re: Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2004, 12:41:27 PM »
Originally posted by crabofix
Mr Bush will be brought to Haag when his term has ended.

:rofl

:lol

Oh you chatty euros think you have any influence with you world court.... Who puts people in your court cells? The US army..

So yea. Hush up...

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2004, 12:42:38 PM »
"History has taught us, and bleeding hearts allways choose to forget, that kids have played a MAJOR role in violent uprisings over the last 20 years. A 12 year old with an AK is no different than a 30 year old cept the first one is a smaller target. Both have the ability to kill and be killed"

doesn't mean that when captured they should be treated the same way as the 30 year old...any more than a 8 year old should be in the same amount of trouble as a 20 year old for stealing a candy bar (poor analogy i know...)

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2004, 12:46:59 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
:rofl

:lol

Oh you chatty euros think you have any influence with you world court.... Who puts people in your court cells? The US army..

So yea. Hush up...

Let me introduce my 2nd favorite black vs. white (i.e. Euro vs. USA) thinking BBS-Super-Expert.

BTW the 1st one is Eagler he manages it to be much more shortwitted with less letters than u Grunherz.