Author Topic: Nice work, Mr Bush  (Read 6158 times)

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2004, 12:49:46 PM »
Originally posted by Fishu
You're quite ignorant person, hopefully you never get couple years of your life wasted in jail because you're suspected of something you didn't do.

That was quite a compelling response.  I admit, you've convinced me.  Now, if you'll just post your proof that they are innocent  I'll give GWB a call and we'll rectify this situation ASAP.

Offline mrblack

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2004, 12:52:17 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
All teenage terrorists should be sent to Germany as exchange students.

LOL sig material there :rofl

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2004, 12:54:09 PM »
I thought the Red Cross had checked Cuba out and said the prisoners where being treated very well?

You have links to back up your suggestion that there prison is inhumane?

I have no idea why they are there, but I still trust the government enough to not be worried about this.

I am sure they are there for a good reason.

It is not like they have gas chambers and ovens... or human skin lamp shades coming out of there.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2004, 01:05:12 PM »
Originally posted by Duedel
Let me introduce my 2nd favorite black vs. white (i.e. Euro vs. USA) thinking BBS-Super-Expert.

BTW the 1st one is Eagler he manages it to be much more shortwitted with less letters than u Grunherz.

Its funny how you USA haters abhorr "simplistic" "black vs white" thinking when its thrown back into your face.  I wonder where that moral indignance wanders off to when you guys write up your delightful tratises on why Bush and the USA truly are Hitler and Nazi germnay reincarnate..

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2004, 01:08:32 PM »
In Den Haag

I just have to say it, sounds so presumptous and self important...

:lol

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2004, 01:12:51 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Its funny how you USA haters abhorr "simplistic" "black vs white" thinking when its thrown back into your face.  I wonder where that moral indignance wanders off to when you guys write up your delightful tratises on why Bush and the USA truly are Hitler and Nazi germnay reincarnate..

As i said Gruny, ur problem is ur using way to much letters for ur prejudices. Try harder.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2004, 01:15:08 PM »
Then I suggest you improve your english literacy, you Germans are smart and hard working arent you, shouldnt be problem then....

In Den Haag  :lol   so funny

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2004, 01:38:58 PM »
They are not us citizens therefore they are not entitled to due procsess. They are considered military combantants (I think or somthing similar) because of there status (wich is totaly legal) the only entitlements they recieve under the law is a military tribunal. n  Gunslinger

Am I right in thinking that this is unprecedented? Has the USA ever held POWs or the like for 2 years with no sort of process of law??

And why is it totally legal? Because the powers that be at this moment say so?? Is it constitutionaly legal? Is this simply legal because our government says they are 'combatants' and deems it legal??

Our government classifies on a whelm who is and who isnt deemed a 'combatant'... What happens when the day comes that someone close is deemed a combatant?? Would you take up arms against your government? Would you be the 'terrorist'??

History has taught us, and bleeding hearts allways choose to forget, that kids have played a MAJOR role in violent uprisings over the last 20 years. A 12 year old with an AK is no different than a 30 year old cept the first one is a smaller target. Both have the ability to kill and be killed

Agreed...  But the 12 year old only kills because he was told to. He was given (what seemed real) reasons. The same can be said about explaining to him why you shouldnt.. A 12 year mind is a world away from a 30 year mind.. ATBE...

You have links to back up your suggestion that there prison is inhumane? Gtora2

Being held prisoner by America without due process is inhumane IMO anyway you look at it.... Due process was one of the corner stones our country was founded on.... All men are equal to the law.. (all men, not all americans)

These people are being held because our government wants to.. When has that ever been enough until this administration?? (im asking) How long before this happens to Americans??

Arabs?? Jews?? Whats the difference??
- TWBYDHAS

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2004, 01:43:21 PM »
Kappa
 I think the US supreme court just told the bush admin he needed to prosecute these guys. I hope he does.

I do not consider holding non US citizens for two years inhumane, but if the sumpreme court says try them we should.

Offline Yeager

• Plutonium Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2004, 01:45:15 PM »
Being held prisoner by America without due process is inhumane IMO anyway you look at it....
====
Having to jump to your death from the 98th floor of WTC1 is pretty damned inhumane too.  I dont care much about these people.  Its simple really.  You want war you got it.
"If someone flips you the bird and you don't know it, does it still count?" - SLIMpkns

Offline Duedel

• Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2004, 01:49:13 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Being held prisoner by America without due process is inhumane IMO anyway you look at it....
====
Having to jump to your death from the 98th floor of WTC1 is pretty damned inhumane too.  I dont care much about these people.  Its simple really.  You want war you got it.

But isnt it the humanity something that differentiates us from terrorists?

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2004, 01:50:47 PM »
Originally posted by Yeager
Having to jump to your death from the 98th floor of WTC1 is pretty damned inhumane too.  I dont care much about these people.  Its simple really.  You want war you got it. [/B]

Hardly fair.. These people, especially the teenagers, had nothing to do with the WTCs....

By that same thought, should we group all the arabs up and make the walk the plank Sinbad style? Perhaps march them all over the Grand Canyon edge.. As if, you bomb america, we'll  make your family kill themselfs on one of our countries greatest attractions... If we kill or gather them ALL up.. We'll get the right ones?!?!?!
- TWBYDHAS

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2004, 01:54:37 PM »
Originally posted by kappa
Hardly fair.. These people, especially the teenagers, had nothing to do with the WTCs....  

You do understand the relationship between Al Qaeda and the Taliban right?

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2004, 02:00:06 PM »
Originally posted by FUNKED1
You do understand the relationship between Al Qaeda and the Taliban right?

Both are victims of US agresssion?

Offline Martlet

• Platinum Member
Nice work, Mr Bush
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2004, 02:02:45 PM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Both are victims of US agresssion?

LMAO:rofl