Author Topic: Euro & KOTH this weekend...  (Read 665 times)

Offline BigMax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.cybrtyme.com/personal/hblair/mainpage.htm
Euro & KOTH this weekend...
« on: January 22, 2004, 06:51:11 PM »
Everyone is invited to participate in Aces High's version of "the King of The Hill".

In a nutshell, it is a scripted furball where everyone flies the same airframe in a limited flying area so no player starts with an discernable advantage.  After the CM give the fight signal, all pilots engage in one of the fastest and nastiest flying chess matches in the game.  Ultimately, it's a fight to the death for all, with the last person standing in three different rounds being proclamed King of The Hill!

Sound fun? I hope so.

The tournaments for the weekend will be held on Friday 1/23 @ 1600 EST, an again on Saturday 1/24 @ 2100 EST.  You are invited to attend either or both, whatever suits your fancy...  Also, you don't have to be there when it starts, nor do you need to stay the whole time.  Rounds roll about every 15 minutes until a champion is crowned and you can start at the beginning of any round.  Further, if any single event can help you improve your ACM and SA, this is it...

Come see what it's all about Friday and Saturday!
1/23 @ 1600 EST
1/24 @ 2100 EST

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Euro & KOTH this weekend...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2004, 08:36:31 PM »
you are my savior.  i have no school tommorow;) look out europhillies im ready to be cannon fodder again:D
II/JG3 DGS II