Author Topic: The lowest form of the game  (Read 18896 times)

Offline streetstang

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
The lowest form of the game
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2004, 07:25:56 PM »
Yup... thats how it was... and I saw it...

Morph

Offline acepilot2

• Silver Member
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2004, 07:26:41 PM »
this is pretty pathetic...do people really care about stats that much? just have fun...

Tell me. How often do you look at someone elses stats and actually care about them.

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2004, 07:34:54 PM »
Well In a way this is true... But it was not intended to be what everyone thinks... Last night we were knit this am we knit and go Rook.. at base caping and anther cons ups a la7 i kill it its Yucca i was roflmao at the time than he ups 17`s of bostons so I did what anyone else would do kill them and laugh about it... Not thinking about the out come of what i was doing at the time... as for Nitro he was uping everybase Rook were and getting vulched... Now all this BS on BB`s I guess there correct I was not really thinking of it that way at the time and Im sorry for what i did was not thinking of the out come of what I was doing at the time.. I have never cheating in any game and never will.. I really didnt think of it that way at the time and Im truly sorry for what I did...  What can I say I didnt Do this Delibertely and will never happen again with that I say Good Night..

Wax
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2004, 07:35:30 PM »
Originally posted by YUCCA
Well.. we were playin as knights last night.. early this morning i logged on to hear wax had a field covered and i noticed he was a rook.  So i upped an la7 to shoot him down and he got me right after i lifted up.  Theeeeen i told him i'd get him yet, and i upped some bostons.  He was workin really hard for the vultches so i was tryin to see how long till he augered his 190.  After li lost like 3 flocks of bostons i gave up.
     As for the Nitro thing, i dont know anything about him, although if you notice i haven't got a single kill on a squaddy, if you have any doubts check my stats ( they sure aren't good enough to have multiple accounts.)

If you ever go to prison for anything.... expect to be EVERYONE'S b1tch.

eskimo

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2004, 07:39:25 PM »
Wax, Yucca, this seems like a perfectly good explanation to me.  
Was this the case when you were killing nitro?

I suspect that kronik is another story though.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2004, 07:44:40 PM »
I never killed Nitro.. EVER.  And eskimo you're by biatch..

Offline eskimo2

• Platinum Member
      • hallbuzz.com
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2004, 07:46:02 PM »
Originally posted by Wax
Well In a way this is true... But it was not intended to be what everyone thinks... Last night we were knit this am we knit and go Rook.. at base caping and anther cons ups a la7 i kill it its Yucca i was roflmao at the time than he ups 17`s of bostons so I did what anyone else would do kill them and laugh about it... Not thinking about the out come of what i was doing at the time... as for Nitro he was uping everybase Rook were and getting vulched... Now all this BS on BB`s I guess there correct I was not really thinking of it that way at the time and Im sorry for what i did was not thinking of the out come of what I was doing at the time.. I have never cheating in any game and never will.. I really didnt think of it that way at the time and Im truly sorry for what I did...  What can I say I didnt Do this Delibertely and will never happen again with that I say Good Night..

Wax

Looking at these guys rankings, I think they may have been up to just some stupid silly fun, not to contend for ranking.  But then again, if this has been going on for awile... it might be intentional....?

In the future guys, the place for this kind of stuff is the TA or DA.

eskimo

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2004, 08:05:37 PM »
I am completly happy with Wax and Yuccas explaination.  These are good guys.  Im sorry that I doubted them.  Forgive me fellas.

Im still not sure about the nitro thing.

Offline acepilot2

• Silver Member
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2004, 08:06:04 PM »
Originally posted by Wax

Wax

ah apology accepted

I believe it...

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2004, 08:06:43 PM »
Originally posted by nopoop
Well I'm done having fun because Nomak is really not having fun at this moment.

Standup guy there Nomak.

A to ya.

Wouldn't want to be ya.

The gamey stuff makes no difference to me, I was being silly.

I won't be silly at your expense.

Thank you.

Offline SoulzofAW3

• Zinc Member
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2004, 08:16:45 PM »
Your reasons sound legit.  I honestly thought you 2 guys were just padding the scores for your squad.  I really despise and have no respect for people like that.  Anyway, life goes on.  The next time it happens, Wax had better  let me get more than 1 kill.

Offline DmdBT

• Copper Member
      • http://www.damned.org
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2004, 08:21:08 PM »

Somewhere, Clinton is giving a thumbs up.        :aok

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2004, 08:27:29 PM »
Originally posted by DmdBT

Somewhere, Clinton is giving a thumbs up.        :aok

and monica shrugged.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2004, 08:30:55 PM »
Here is an example of what this type of behavior will lead to.  Creamo read this thread and though he too could pad his score by shooting down a squadie:

Film here

I hope you boys have learned your lesson.  Hopefully other pilots won't meet the same fate trying desperately to pad their own scores.

MiniD

Offline YUCCA

• Silver Member
« Reply #59 on: January 25, 2004, 08:38:40 PM »
mini d maybe you should read explanation before you type.