Author Topic: The lowest form of the game  (Read 18897 times)

Offline SoulzofAW3

• Zinc Member
The lowest form of the game
« on: January 25, 2004, 03:46:11 PM »
Earlier today, I was flying around and decided to cap a field for some incoming bombers.  I get there and I notice that someone else is already there.  No big deal so far.  Next thing I know, a formation of B-17's ups and just sits on the runway.  This person, who shall remain nameless, goes in for the easy vulch.  No big deal there either.  The 17 ups again, and again, and again.  This person is still getting the easy kills.  I figured that the 17 was only upping to jump to a gunner pos and clear the field.  He never fired a shot or even moved slightly on the runway.  Not wanting to be left out of the fun, I dove down and got an easy kill for myself.  It turns out that this buff pilot was no newbie at all.  As a matter of fact he's one of the more popular guys in the arena.  I got a couple of more assists and then lawndarted as I always do.  As I'm upping, the person who was doing the vulching landed 15+ kills for the mission.  I thought he was just doing a good job. Lo and behold, guess who I see winging together the very next run--the vulcher and the vulchee.  They were squad mates.  I quickly lost respect for those pilots.  It seems that the point potatos always find a new way to surprise me.  I'm not saying the names of the 2 pilots or the squad because I'm still fairly new to the game and I don't want to make any (more) enemies.  The dweebs are really starting to drag the game to a new low

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2004, 03:51:38 PM »
LOL !!

I'll send ya a crisp brand new uncirculated 10 dollar bill if you spill the beans.

We're talking DAYS of entertainment here !!
nopoop

It's ALL about the fight..

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2004, 03:55:54 PM »
Originally posted by nopoop
LOL !!

I'll send ya a crisp brand new uncirculated 10 dollar bill if you spill the beans.

We're talking DAYS of entertainment here !!

Maybe we can set up a paypal account!

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2004, 04:00:12 PM »
inquiring minds want to know !!!!
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2004, 04:02:07 PM »
Well, you've got no idea why they were doing it, so why not spill the beans.  We'll protect you from them, if you agree to be our prison wife.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline SoulzofAW3

• Zinc Member
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2004, 04:18:10 PM »
It was Wax and YUCCA from the Highlanders.  Wax was the vulcher and YUCCA played the dummy.  When I tried to ask YUCCA if he was just bish, he didn't even respond.  *SMH*  Another desperate attempt to climb up in the squad rankings

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2004, 04:37:26 PM »
A quick check of stats shows that to be a somewhat common occurance for Wax, though the vulchee could also be Nitro.

I'd like to take this opportunity to state that any squad that does such dastardly acts to either better their scores or beat Fester's consecutive kill streak is amongst the lowest of the low.  Even if they were too fat, drunk and lazy to properly organize the event during halftime of Monday Night Football.

MiniD

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2004, 04:37:42 PM »
AND THE FUN BEGINS !!!!

Pops open a lawn chair with a deft flick of the wrist, tosses a cold cheap one to Sikboy, SOB and Roscoroo and lights the BBQ..

That's a bad show, wonder what their motives were to do something like that ??

( in )
nopoop

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2004, 04:38:12 PM »
I thought buff gun positions didnt work until you were wheels up? If so he couldn't fire even if he wanted to. Does nothing to lessen the situation though.

Offline Ecke-109-

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2004, 04:41:47 PM »
ummhh...

smells fishy.
Its just like a gigolo caught while masturbating.:D

Offline bizket

• Copper Member
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2004, 04:43:29 PM »
IN!!! poopie I've got some Milwaukees Best if you like;)

Offline acepilot2

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2004, 04:47:03 PM »
in:D

rofl...

but in a way sad...bad things on channel one and occurances like this are becoming more common...

but anyway, carpe diem!

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2004, 04:48:25 PM »
Lo and behold, guess who I see winging together the very next run--the vulcher and the vulchee. They were squad mates.

I thought there was like a 12 delay between side switching?

Not that I care one way or another. When perks first came out I saw guys spawn pt boats and let their buddies run up some perks. When the Top Rank contest was going on I know atleast 1 instance where a guy let him self be killed to help out a buddy.

This stuff happens.

Offline nopoop

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2004, 04:56:35 PM »
We are going to have to insist that if your coming, please bring your own lawn chairs. Our supply has been depleted..

Biz has added a good deal of cheap beer to the ice chests and Mini is slingin the chile..

Ace is starting the dogs..

Looks good, good group gathering.

Expected arrival of the guests of honor is still being discussed.

Remember to get your parking validated and help yourself to the cheeze balls, we got a ton of'um..
nopoop

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2004, 04:59:00 PM »
Basically you will have three types of players who will be responding here.

Type1: exploits the rank game by vulching abiding squadies.

Type2: is perturbed by type1 and exposes type1 players to the community.

Type3: doesn't really give a rats bellybutton what type1 does, and ponders who is the more lame, type1 or type2.