Author Topic: Superbowl Breasts  (Read 2985 times)

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #60 on: February 02, 2004, 06:25:01 PM »
Kids will drink alcohol some day, they will have sex some day, smoke cigs and maybe some grass too some day.
Those are inevitable facts of life and it's up to parents if kids are ready for those or not.
Feel free to not talk about sex but don't be surprised if Johnny from the next block knocks your daughter pregnant.
Same with alcohol; could be good idea to let them drink some wine at the dinner and maybe even a glass of scotch now and then; just to show it's nothing special.

Hide tits from young guys and think later why did the school expelled little Tommy when he grabbed little Lisa's tits and squeezed them...

That forbidden fruit is sooo fascinating isn't it :aok

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2004, 06:27:08 PM »
Originally posted by Staga
Kids will drink alcohol some day, they will have sex some day, smoke cigs and maybe some grass too some day.
Those are inevitable facts of life and it's up to parents if kids are ready for those or not.
Feel free to not talk about sex but don't be surprised if Johnny from the next block knocks your daughter pregnant.
Same with alcohol; could be good idea to let them drink some wine at the dinner and maybe even a glass of scotch now and then; just to show it's nothing special.

Hide tits from young guys and think later why did the school expelled little Tommy when he grabbed little Lisa's tits and squeezed them...

LOL staga....true its in kid's nature to want what they cant have or what is "forbidden"

although I do feel it is good to let kids expeirience life and not shelter them from it, it is bad form to go out with little timmy and make your first crack purchase with him.  I'm completly against drug use.  If I ever caught one of my kids with drugs....the first time I'd sit them down and talk about it, If they got the point of the conversation let it go from there.....the second time......there would be no end in the "work details" that I would have planned for them as punishment!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2004, 06:31:46 PM by Gunslinger »

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #62 on: February 02, 2004, 06:28:32 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
The star is part of the nipple ring.  If you ask me arrest justin timberlake too.  He's the co-conspirater in this most hanus crime.

Rip I agree with you.  Families should be able to watch TV or listen to the radio together and have some sort of standard that the show is broadcasted on.  Its then up to the parents to say "I dont want my kids seeing that"

In a perfect world it wouldnt matter.  Parents could educate their children befor they get addicted to the TV and make them imune to all the brainwashing that goes on nowadays.  That's a perfect world mind you.

but than you'd also have to worry about thier libral teachers messin with their heads as well LOL

I live in probably the most conservative school district in WA state(Also, top SAT score in the 90's). And I planned it that way before having children. ;)

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #63 on: February 02, 2004, 06:33:36 PM »
Originally posted by Ripsnort
I live in probably the most conservative school district in WA state(Also, top SAT score in the 90's). And I planned it that way before having children. ;)

so no GWB is hitler....the holocaust was propaganda...and the moon landings were faked coming from Rip Jr.'s school....good for you! :D

PS sponge bob rocks....I'm watching that with my son right now lol

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #64 on: February 02, 2004, 06:50:34 PM »
I am really amazed that ripsnort is complaining about the breast thing, but saying nothing about how terrible it must have been for his kids to sit through hours of beer and erection medication commericals.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #65 on: February 02, 2004, 07:23:15 PM »
Originally posted by Frogm4n
I am really amazed that ripsnort is complaining about the breast thing, but saying nothing about how terrible it must have been for his kids to sit through hours of beer and erection medication commericals.

crap, frogface makes a good point ...

the "funny" beer jokes will do more harm in the long run than a flash of a saggy black tit to most young brains watching the game

still like to knock several heads together involved in the mtv crap, the entire halftime show

if the nfl gets half a clue from the entire experience, maybe future games will be better for it..
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #66 on: February 02, 2004, 07:23:45 PM »
I find it interesting that in Canada and the US there is still this taboo about boobs.  I'm not sure if it exists anywhere else.  Even Britian has them in thier newpapers.  Of course Canada was a "Victorian" a hell of alot longer than Britain was.  Just like the Boars were alot more fundamentalist than the Netherlands were.  I'm not sure why the US is still up tight about it.

I notice alot of people saying that US society demeans the boob showing as inappriate, indeed.  But I wonder if people think about the taboo itself.  I myself think it's kind of silly.

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #67 on: February 02, 2004, 07:26:56 PM »
I dont know what to say really....

I do,  NICE!!!!!!!!!

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #68 on: February 02, 2004, 07:45:30 PM »
I just don't understand why people get all upity about boobs, when the same damn thing is on the national geographic explorer shows.

Hell, they are nasty looking on the national geographic shows... they hang down to their knees!

People need to relax about this issue, I never heard a kid going to school and killing several of their classmates with a boob.
-SW

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #69 on: February 02, 2004, 07:47:13 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
I find it interesting that in Canada and the US there is still this taboo about boobs.  I'm not sure if it exists anywhere else.  Even Britian has them in thier newpapers.  Of course Canada was a "Victorian" a hell of alot longer than Britain was.  Just like the Boars were alot more fundamentalist than the Netherlands were.  I'm not sure why the US is still up tight about it.

I notice alot of people saying that US society demeans the boob showing as inappriate, indeed.  But I wonder if people think about the taboo itself.  I myself think it's kind of silly.

3 words:
Different Cultural Values
That in itself should be given the respect it deserves.

Don't focus on the boob, focus at a higher level of "at what point do we say no to obscenity?"

Offline Frogm4n

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #70 on: February 02, 2004, 07:48:00 PM »
The way they did it was pretty stupid. Just janet trying to sell records. They should fine them for being overall tards and not realizing that people dont want to hear recorded rap and bad 'rock' music.
Remember when they used to have classy halftime shows, like last year and the year before. BOOOO VIACOM

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #71 on: February 02, 2004, 08:03:28 PM »
Originally posted by Staga

See, the whole point you missed is the discussion is about what is normal on TV at that time, and you have turned the discussion to how Americans are repressed. I don't give a crap about the event to tell you the truth, I was only trying to offer a reason why it was a stupid thing to do.

But... since you bring it up, I think your ideas are idiotic. So is your social synopsis.

1. Drink some wine at the table with your kids so they will think it's no big deal? Uh uh. I don't won't to elevate my kids status to equal with me, because they are not.

2. Give up on defending my morals because it is inevitable my child will turn away from them? Uh uh. Raising a child becomes impossible with that approach, because you would have to give up ever correcting the child in anything. We would be left to letting the kids find their own way in everything.

Some things are not up for the kids to decide, and I want to communicate that to my children as clearly as possible. They will also be accountable for every decision they do make. I will not tell my children smoking grass is no big deal, nor taking alcohol, or having sex, etc., because it is not true. They are all very big deals, and they all have serious ramifications not only for the children themselves but for the society at large.

If your approach to raising your kids is to cop out and remove yourself from the responsibility of applying discipline, good on ya, and I'm glad there is an ocean separating us. You honestly speak as someone without kids, or at the very least, one without female children. At any rate, I could not be more opposed to your viewpoint on raising kids.

Offline -tronski-

• Gold Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #72 on: February 02, 2004, 08:47:52 PM »
Think of the children!!!!  

A quick flash of a partialy visible breast and people go into hysterics!  :rofl

Thank god no-one breast feeds anymore...people could never deal with that type of unatural act...

Jesus cries everytime a breast is exposed!

Tronsky
God created Arrakis to train the faithful

Offline NUKE

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
      • Arizona Greens
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #73 on: February 02, 2004, 08:57:23 PM »
Just like sex, a natural act, should have been perfectly okay to start perfoming on stage live at the Superbowl.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
Superbowl Breasts
« Reply #74 on: February 02, 2004, 09:01:01 PM »
Originally posted by -tronski-
Think of the children!!!!  

A quick flash of a partialy visible breast and people go into hysterics!  :rofl

Tronsky

The hysterics appear to be chiefly generated by those foreigners that have an axe to grind on American domestic issues- again. ;)