Author Topic: RICO Act filed against Bush  (Read 6192 times)

Nakhui

RICO Act filed against Bush
« Reply #90 on: February 13, 2004, 09:08:16 AM »
Originally posted by Kieran
At what age are you going to start encouraging them to use condoms, hmm? What have you told YOUR daughters?

When they express their interest in dating. Heck leave a packet on their dresser.

Better to be safe and immoral - than Pregnant or worse DEAD and BURIED.

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #91 on: February 13, 2004, 01:00:43 PM »
Originally posted by Nakhui
When they express their interest in dating. Heck leave a packet on their dresser.

Better to be safe and immoral - than Pregnant or worse DEAD and BURIED.

You guys absolutely blow me away with these responses, and I am certain you are not handing your daughters condoms as they walk out the door with their boyfriends. Who's kidding whom?

Nakhui

« Reply #92 on: February 13, 2004, 02:12:46 PM »
You guys absolutely blow me away with these responses, and I am certain you are not handing your daughters condoms as they walk out the door with their boyfriends. Who's kidding whom?

You're kidding your self that you think everyone in the world is as sexually repressed and ignorant as the "American" nuclear familly.

Offline texace

• Silver Member
      • http://www.usmc.mil
« Reply #93 on: February 13, 2004, 02:17:18 PM »
Any parent who thinks their daughter will not have sex is kidding themselves...

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #94 on: February 13, 2004, 02:23:56 PM »
You're kidding your self that you think everyone in the world is as sexually repressed and ignorant as the "American" nuclear familly.

Any parent that hands his/her daughter a pack of condoms as she walks out the door is an idiot.

I never said I believed kids wouldn't have sex, FWIW. I am totally against encouraging them to do so in any way.

Offline kappa

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #95 on: February 13, 2004, 02:27:31 PM »
Nakhui: Better to be safe and immoral - than Pregnant or worse DEAD and BURIED.

Seems pretty simplistic and logical..

texace: Any parent who thinks their daughter will not have sex is kidding themselves...

Seems very realistic..
- TWBYDHAS

Nakhui

« Reply #96 on: February 13, 2004, 03:35:54 PM »
Any parent that hands his/her daughter a pack of condoms as she walks out the door is an idiot.

Why?

Because they care enough about their children that they want them to be safe... and if their children are going to choose to have sex no matter what the desires of the parent,
then perhaps the parent realizes, well at least let it be SAFE SEX so they don't get harmed.

I think any parent who chooses to keep their children repressed and ignorant is an idiot - because it is the parent who is in denial and out of touch with what's really going on in their children's life.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2004, 03:45:24 PM »
Originally posted by Red Tail 444
Kerry's WIFE has the money, not him...and again, I trust any man, on either side of the political divide, who earned THREE Purple hearts, over one man who's allies are defending his service to country via some dental records...and not much else.

And, on that note regarding records, why are Bush's governor's records sealed, and why the hush-hush over Cheney's energy policy contributors. Threat to National Security? More like threat to JOB Security...:rofl

what are you so afriad of....losing power for another four years?

Offline Kieran

• Platinum Member
« Reply #98 on: February 13, 2004, 03:54:16 PM »
Why?

Because they care enough about their children that they want them to be safe... and if their children are going to choose to have sex no matter what the desires of the parent,
then perhaps the parent realizes, well at least let it be SAFE SEX so they don't get harmed.

I think any parent who chooses to keep their children repressed and ignorant is an idiot - because it is the parent who is in denial and out of touch with what's really going on in their children's life.

Have you given your daughter condoms before her date? Simple yes or no. You honestly speak as a person with no children.

Offline Rude

• Platinum Member
« Reply #99 on: February 13, 2004, 04:12:15 PM »

and you would be from what part of this little planet?

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #100 on: February 13, 2004, 07:22:13 PM »
Originally posted by Rude
and you would be from what part of this little planet?

where the river runs swiftly under blue sky.....there lays my home