Author Topic: ideas to twart dual account spies..  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
ideas to twart dual account spies..
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2004, 12:30:56 PM »
...or (hehehe) be clever.

Instead of a lemming horde, up 3-4 planes from 2 or 3 nearby fields and attack from different directions.  That won't stand out on the map as being a huge attack and might be overlooked.

Or, send out decoy missions.  Large groups to pull bad guys away from the real target.

Clever tactics to defeat the spy and the enemy.

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2004, 01:47:38 PM »
I don't think we have our sht together enough to coordinate that sort of an attack.

But for those that can, it's a good plan.
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline TheManx

• Copper Member
      • http://4wingonline.com
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2004, 01:51:14 PM »
Hey Kanthies is back!!!

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2004, 02:51:20 PM »
Hey Manxie! :D
Gone from the game. Please see Spikes or Nefarious for any Ahevents.net admin needs.

Offline TheManx

• Copper Member
      • http://4wingonline.com
« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2004, 05:37:27 PM »
Good to see you back Kanth. Been in WWIIOL for the past month and a half, but stop by AH occasionally still. Next time I'm on, you should get some R&R and come wing up on the rooks side.

Offline kevykev56

• Silver Member
Limit
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2004, 10:13:34 PM »
I think Tapakeg said it best. Once every 30 days, thats all the country changes you get to make. It would allow all the squads that change every month to continue to do so. However it would limit those who come over to cause disruptions and then go back the next day. It will also prevent large squads from sending 1 junior member over to spy, report, then return and send another over the next day. Just my $ .02

RHIN0
RHIN0 Retired C.O. Sick Puppies Squadron

Offline Kanth

• Gold Member
« Reply #36 on: February 26, 2004, 07:47:58 PM »
Thanks Manx, I'll probably not fly rook, they outnumber the other countries at times 2:1

I should be visiting WWIIOL tho pretty soon. Maybe see you in there  :)

Originally posted by TheManx
Good to see you back Kanth. Been in WWIIOL for the past month and a half, but stop by AH occasionally still. Next time I'm on, you should get some R&R and come wing up on the rooks side.

Offline Cooley

• Silver Member
« Reply #37 on: February 27, 2004, 01:58:52 AM »
In the game down the hall, If u were NoE,, you were hidden from friendly radar, that would help IMO
Cooleyof 367th

Offline WhiteHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #38 on: February 29, 2004, 07:48:34 AM »
Originally posted by MoRphEuS
How bouts who really cares? I really dont think that there is much spying going on with multi accounts anyways... You make it seem like this is a very big problem. Can you show me otherwise?

Like I said.  If you dont care, then fine.  You certainly wont care if a bit of 'no-dar'/ 'no-wingman' rules are installed either, or will you?

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #39 on: March 07, 2004, 10:33:23 PM »
You certainly wont care if a bit of 'no-dar'/ 'no-wingman' rules are installed either, or will you?

Couldnt care less about dar... Its over rated in my opinion. And it makes up for what some lack in SA. Its there, I use it, but when its gone I use my eyes rather than clip board.

No-Wingman? Who cares? If I am winging with someone I will never leave him and he will never leave me. Simple as that.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline pwnorris

• Zinc Member
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2004, 02:07:56 PM »
Originally posted by Kweassa

On a clear sky condition w/o clouds, I can usually spot a NOE the moment the first con shows over the horizon - especially if the cons are coming over the sea. About 3 minutes before their arrival to the target destination. When I holler for help, people know that NOE planes are easy meat. They usually respond very quickly, and intercept most of the planes before they reach the target.  

I'll offer another possibility.  On one mission I flew we had an AR 234 hover outside of gun range for three quarters of our in-bound flight.  Needless to say we got slaughtered when we reached the target.  A spotter can do as much harm as a spy.  And, let's face it, even the best plans can be overcome by events.

Offline wrongwayric

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
aka fuzzy 1,2,3
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2004, 05:20:44 PM »
LOL multiple user posts to the thread! Shot down fuzzy1 2 3 on the same mission one night in a b26! He obviously launched and controled all 3 of his planes and chased me for probably 20 minutes. I would shoot one down couple minutes later 2 would show then the same thing with 3. However i do give him credit for the use of the same name and labeling. That's the way to do it, make them announce the fact that it is a multiple account. At least fuzzy had the balz to do this and i salute him for that, (even if i did kill him 3 times LOL) good job there.
P.S. i was in the b26 he was in 3 fighters.

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2004, 07:46:25 AM »
was that Fuzzy1, Fuzzy2 and Fuzzy3, or Fuzzy #1, Fuzzy #2 and Fuzzy #3?
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline wrongwayric

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
yes moot
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2004, 08:42:04 AM »
Yes was fuzzy1, fuzzy2, and fuzzy3. I have also seen others of the same labeling though different handles. Freaked me out the first time it happened.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #44 on: March 19, 2004, 09:35:32 AM »
if the guy is hard up enough to pay double to cheat, let him
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder