Author Topic: A Public appoligy  (Read 10143 times)

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
A Public appoligy
« on: February 19, 2004, 12:36:31 AM »
This is to Morpheus, WldThing, Sniper, Wax, Yucca all the members of Army of Muppets and all the members of the Highlanders (now the 4th FG)

I am not sure why I feel the need to do this.  I just do.

A few different conflitcs took place between myself and the above mentioned people for whatever reasons.  Some of the conflicts were private and others were public (The lowest form of the game thread)

I simply want to appoligize for all that took place.  It was never my intent to create issues with any of these people.  I am an emotional man and at times I tend to let my emotions get the best of me.

I am not taking complete responsibility for these conflicts nor do I assign the blame to the other partys involved.  However I do concede that I certianly should have handled things better.

Its funny how a few weeks after the fact I find the things that we were fighting about to be so silly and trivial.  I often wonder if the other people do also.

I have said it before and I will say it again,  I dont hold grudges.  If anyone does hold one against me I can sympathize but all I can do is come clean the best way I know how and move on.

I am not looking for any appoligys in return.  Im not looking for anything in return actually.  Feel free to post if you like or remain silent if you like.

Just wanted to get this off my chest.

Salute everyone..............  Dave

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2004, 12:58:54 AM »
Well, to this, I will say it like it is... Nomak, you know this, you, from that first night in the DA have always been a mentor to me. 99% of what I have come to know ACM to be, is owed all to you showing me what it really is like. You have this nack, to adjust to everyone who fights you and beat them with their own moves and thats why I have always admired you... What was happening on that thread, well, to say the least was really BS... I refuse to get into it in this thread as well but those who know me, Wax, YUCCA, and even the few who know my brother, KNOW what we are like and what is important to us in this game. ENuff said on that... Between me and you, and I dont care what the rest think, there is no "bad blood"... Not a single drop bro...

friend
Jeff;)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2004, 07:23:46 AM by Morpheus »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2004, 05:16:47 AM »
group hug!!!

:rolleyes: :D

Don't worry nomak, i hate wldthing too.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2004, 06:59:10 AM »
Apologize for your spelling.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2004, 07:07:51 AM »
Originally posted by ra

:rolleyes:

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2004, 07:35:15 AM »
Originally posted by ra

Guilty as charged.  Cant spell a lick.

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2004, 08:05:42 AM »
hehe

<-----blames it all on highskewl Englich teesher

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2004, 09:59:22 AM »
This thread made me gay!
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline dBeav

• Copper Member
      • http://yankeeairmuseum.org
A Public appoligy
« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2004, 11:30:48 AM »
Originally posted by SOB
This thread made me gay!

No, having "relations" with other men is what made you gay.

Offline Kaz

• Silver Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2004, 12:57:12 PM »
SOB gets gay every few months it seems :rofl :rofl :rofl

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2004, 01:16:36 PM »
Were this thread to have been started by Wax or Morph, I would have really been impressed.  Morph, you said:
but those who know me, Wax, YUCCA, and even the few who know my brother, KNOW what we are like and what is important to us in this game.

I got emails about that thread from people that "know" you guys. To be honest none of them said anything bad about you or Yucca but more than one said what a *bleep* this Wax fellow is and that it wasn't surprising he would be part of your little scheme.
That you continue to take the high road after being largely proven guilty speaks volumes. That you dredged it up again shows .... well I think it's obvious.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2004, 01:31:25 PM »
lol... Leave it to steve to wreck a prefectly simple thread that of which has not a single thing to do with you... Steve I know you know what happend... So there is no fooling you :aok :rolleyes:

Keep sticking your nose into it though stevo... I was waiting for you to post to this thread
« Last Edit: February 19, 2004, 01:34:19 PM by Morpheus »

Offline sax

• Gold Member
      • http://www.13thtas.com
A Public appoligy
« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2004, 01:43:40 PM »
Looks like Nomak and Morph want closure on thier end. Only thing being dredged up is other folks idea of a good time.

Looks like clean air Nomak

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2004, 01:56:35 PM »
rgr that Sax.... Never could stand a big mouth... Let alone a nosey big mouth... This will be my last tour flying Aces High... Its not the money, its not life, its just I'm done:)  I had a great time flying with those who would fly with me... Wax, Pawz, Nomak, Manx, GBaLL, there are way too many to list. I had a great time and plently of laughs... Another one, Shawk comes to mind when speak about laughs because he gave me many good ones... For the ones I know in this game who really matter to me, there is no need to go on a bad note... And I never hold grudges

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2004, 02:31:14 PM »
Leave it to steve to wreck a prefectly simple thread that of which has not a single thing to do with you... Steve I know you know what happend... So there is no fooling you

Actually you alluded to the old thread and once again intimated that you did something other than vulch your little borther's account, even though myself and just about everyone else reached the same conclusion.  Had you not posted what you did, I'd have no reason to be in this thread.  YOU brought it up, andonce again gave some BS about what an upstanding guy you are.  You got caught, type about your wonderful character from any angle you want. Doesn't change what people(no harldy just me) know happened.  YOU brought it up.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve