Author Topic: A Public appoligy  (Read 10159 times)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2004, 02:41:24 PM »
lol yes steve your right... Your inconclusive results do indeed intimidate me:( But wait dangit, im sorry... Inconclusive, they are facts for gods sake... I forgot... Im sorry... Jeeze what a big skeeery man you are steve:(

yes and before i forget... who brought it up again? Me or Nomak? yup read buddy.... READ it all... Im affraid your monster ego has equiped you with blinders son
« Last Edit: February 19, 2004, 02:45:20 PM by Morpheus »
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2004, 03:00:01 PM »
who brought it up again? Me or Nomak

Nomak didn't mention :  
those who know me, Wax, YUCCA, and even the few who know my brother, KNOW what we are like and what is important to us in this game.

You mentioned it.  All Nomak mentioned was regrets for certains things he said/did.

Your inconclusive results

What's inconclusive? The bulk of the community involved in the discussion concluded  that you vulched your little brother's account, assuming it is his account and not your second, and that you got caught.  My ego has nothing to do w/ this Morph, what is really the issue is your narcissism.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline WldThing

• Gold Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2004, 03:00:31 PM »
Originally posted by MoRphEuS
Im affraid your monster ego has equiped you with blinders son

Yes Steve!  Your ego is way too huge for this game,  you must leave immedietly.  Your kind is not welcomed here,  goodbye!

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2004, 03:02:11 PM »
LOL WT.. even if I have a special oversized canopy made?

Offline Zazen13

• Gold Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2004, 03:05:45 PM »
Originally posted by Steve
LOL WT.. even if I have a special oversized canopy made?

Ahhh, now we know why Steve flies the P51D!! For that spacious bubble canopy! :D

Zazen
Zazen PhD of Cherrypickology
Author of, "The Zen Art of Cherrypicking" and other related works.
Quote, "Cherrypicking is a state of mind & being, not only Art and Scienc

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2004, 03:11:18 PM »
Can you land me $15 before you leave.....:eek:
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2004, 03:14:06 PM »
Bahahahahaa! Well we now know that I have to fly  the 51 to fit my head in a canopy and that SOB is out of the closet.  This thread has some informative side issues.  :)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2004, 03:16:21 PM »
A few different conflitcs took place between myself and the above mentioned people for whatever reasons. Some of the conflicts were private and others were public (The lowest form of the game thread)

those who know me, Wax, YUCCA, and even the few who know my brother, KNOW what we are like and what is important to us in this game

One in the same....

The bulk of the community involved in the discussion concluded that you vulched your little brother's account, assuming it is his account and not your second, and that you got caught

Those who where there know what happend. And anything you say otherwise is simply assumptioin on your part of the exact context of events which you blew way out of shape. The fact you even know Nitro is my account is because I allowed it... I had nothing to hide because there was no reason otherwise.  Steve get over it son, it will be OK beleive me. There is life beyond these forums. And "the Truth is out there"... It lies with you steve... The apitomy of truth, justice, and the IRON FIST... The fact you think I am intimidated by you simply humors me to no end... WTF can you posibly have been thinking to have writen that? This is a game... Do you honestly think for one split second that I would be or anyone else for that matter intimidated by what you or anyone WRITES?

Let me add one more thing before I end... I think it very wonderful of you Steve to steal this post from Nomak... It not only shows me the type of person you are, but more so just how far you will go to down talk others to make yourself look the hero of the bunch.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2004, 03:23:19 PM »
The fact you think I am intimidated by you simply humors me to no end... WTF can you posibly have been thinking to have writen that?

Umm wtf are you talking about?  where did I type ANYTHING remotely close to what you are saying here?

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2004, 03:29:13 PM »
think it very wonderful of you Steve to steal this post from Nomak... It not only shows me the type of person you are, but more so just how far you will go to down talk others to make yourself look the hero of the bunch.

YOU hijacked the thread.  YOU brought up the other thread and it's events..not me, not Nomak.  Then you invent the above drivel for God knows what reason.  My assumption is to dodge the issue of the other thread that YOU brought up:  you vulched your little brother's account, assuming it is his account and not your second, and that you got caught.

Edit:
Those who where there know what happend. And anything you say otherwise is simply assumptioin on your part of the exact context of events which you blew way out of shape.

This might interesting except there were people that WERE there that concluded the same thing everyone else did. Perhaps you should keep your facts straight... read the old thread as a refresher, they posted there.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2004, 03:32:24 PM by Steve »

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #25 on: February 19, 2004, 03:37:07 PM »
I can hardly keep up with your lack of logic.. slow down.

You typed:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few different conflitcs took place between myself and the above mentioned people for whatever reasons. Some of the conflicts were private and others were public (The lowest form of the game thread)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
 those who know me, Wax, YUCCA, and even the few who know my brother, KNOW what we are like and what is important to us in this game

One in the same.... "

One and the same? How?  Nomak mentioned his involvment and his actions only, in the aftermath of you and wax vulching  that other account.   He didn't mention your behavior at all.  How are they the same? Nomak discussed ONLY his actions.. not yours, not Wax's.  Again, how is this the same?

Edit:  where are these people that KNOW you?  Where are these dozens of people lining up to decry that they KNOW you so well that they know you and Wax would never stoop to the levels you did?

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #26 on: February 19, 2004, 03:53:00 PM »
Great googlie wooglie! And all this hostility coming from the AH Queen of excuses. Give it a rest . lmao
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Nomak

• Silver Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2004, 04:28:41 PM »
I have to admit this is entertaining at this point. :lol

Offline Wax

• Nickel Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2004, 05:43:25 PM »
Nomak    

Steve I still think Your a  P.O.S :D  oh yea a Dork too
 :rofl
Army of Muppets
 Make this real...the only muppet I have any respect for is Fester. Rest of you muppets can swab my sweat. Trikky

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
A Public appoligy
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2004, 05:54:41 PM »
Wax, I know what you think... although I can't relate to it.

You're pretty much limited to "Beep Beep" and insults.

I think your best moment was when you called me a dork for spending 100 hours on line for a tour, only to have it discovered that you spent 106 hours online that very same tour.  lol.  WTG

You and Morph are similar in that regard.  When you're wrong, just toss insults, or better yet, just make stuff up.. Morph really likes that.... i.e. where he talks about intimidation.