Author Topic: Banned from htc?  (Read 1111 times)

Offline 7230

• Zinc Member
Banned from htc?
« on: March 10, 2004, 06:57:36 PM »
Hello HTC Staff,

My friend naziteck was banned from aces high for using a program or some sort of cheat to expand the h2h rooms to hold over 8 players. I was wondering if it would be possible to let allow him to play Aces High again under probation. Ever sence his banning he has been wanting to come back. However he is afraid to contact HTC because he was told legal action would be taken agaist him.

Thankyou for your time,

Offline HavocTM

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Banned from htc?
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2004, 01:23:59 PM »
LOL!  I hope they say no way in hell!

Not only do we not want cheaters, but we don't want Nazis.

How stupid can you be?

Offline LAWCobra

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.lawsquadron.cjb.net
Banned from htc?
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2004, 06:58:36 PM »
LOL good lord:rofl

Offline 7230

• Zinc Member
Banned from htc?
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2004, 09:59:26 PM »
he has asked me before to send htc an e-mail but i figured this would be a better way

i am so glad you find this amuseing
any way this is for HTC to decide and not for critisim

Offline 214thCavalier

• Silver Member
Banned from htc?
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2004, 09:13:25 AM »
If not for amusement then may i suggest you (sorry He) should have dealt directly with HTC by email.

Personally i think the reply is likely to start with "When hell freezes over".

I mean do HTC really need to be bothered enabling a freeloader account for somebody who has previously abused the option by hacking the game ?

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Banned from htc?
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2004, 02:55:54 PM »
expanding a room isn't exactly a mortal sin. Send an email to skuzzy. He's fair and will give u a no BS idea of where HTC stands.

skuzzy@hitechcreations.com

Offline 7230

• Zinc Member
Banned from htc?
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2004, 11:27:54 PM »
rgr ty

Offline HavocTM

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.bops.us
Banned from htc?
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2004, 07:52:54 PM »
Hacking the code of a proprietary product may not be a sin, but it's illegal.  It sounds like this joker got a cease and desist from HTC.

I don't want ANY joker who knows how to hack the AH code playing in the main arena.  Go hack some other game.

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Banned from htc?
« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2004, 09:16:09 PM »
Yea, best send him email, because I think if HTC started letting hackers back in the game, there'd be a lot of suscriptions cancelled. I know I'd cancel mine in a heartbeat. Why you haven't been cautioned about posting such a thing is beyond me. I didn't find it cute in the least.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2004, 09:19:26 PM by TweetyBird »

Offline United

• Gold Member
      • http://squadronspotlight.netfirms.com
Banned from htc?
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2004, 09:24:57 PM »
I know the guy.  Hes a 12 year old kid who is afraid to email or come in contact with HTC staff.  He has bugged everyone I know from AH to send e-mails and whatnot.  I dont blame 7230, because this guy is just plain annoying.  He probably just did it to shut this guy up.

I agree with most of you, shouldnt let him back in.  I know I'd be angry if they did.

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Banned from htc?
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2004, 09:32:13 PM »
Well where I can understand being annoyed, I can't conceive of anyone (12 or not) logicaly concluding it would be better to say this on the board than in email.

Yea I thought it would be better to contact HTC  on the public board about a cheater returning to the game. Yea, right.

Offline United

• Gold Member
      • http://squadronspotlight.netfirms.com
Banned from htc?
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2004, 09:35:39 PM »
As I said before, hes afraid to send an email to HTC.  Last time I heard from him he said he was afraid because legal action may be taken against him.  I seriously doubt that HTC would press charges for an e-mail.  I understand where you're coming from TweetyBird.

Offline SNO

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Gold Member
Banned from htc?
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2004, 06:29:19 PM »
Afraid of legal action for an email, but thinks he can get reinstated????? LOLOLOL  Thanks you just gave me my first belly laugh of the day <>
☩Schnee☩
Jagdgeschwader 11

Das-Beste-kommt-erst-noch

Offline Crin

• Zinc Member
Banned from htc?
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2004, 02:39:06 AM »
This kid should be settling the problem himself.  If he’s smart enough to hack the code, he’s smart enough to know HT would be after him if they wanted to be.  They aren’t going to become aggravated by an email and suddenly decide, “Oh yeah, we remember we’re angry.  Lets get him.”

Additionally he shouldn’t be afraid that an email will provide HT with contact info they’ve been waiting for to prosecute him.  They already have the original contact info and if that’s not valid he can always set up something on Yahoo or HotMail to contact them anonymously in some other fashion.

Bottom line is the kid screwed up and is looking for an advocate to generate some sympathy.  None available here!  7230 the kid is playing you or you are he under a different name.  He hacked and his choice of nick is offensive to most of the world.  Neither of those will generate a lot of sympathy or desire to see him again.

Offline hyena426

• Silver Member
Banned from htc?
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2004, 12:00:32 PM »
Additionally he shouldn’t be afraid that an email will provide HT with contact info they’ve been waiting for to prosecute him. They already have the original contact info and if that’s not valid he can always set up something on Yahoo or HotMail to contact them anonymously in some other fashion.
i really dout they will prosecute,,but if a company pays anuff money they can find just about anyone they want,,ip trackers will find you no matter what email you are using,,unless that person drops off the net,,erases all email accounts and starts over,,but even with that,,still a big chance they will catch them,,never play with the big dogs,,you will get burned

if he hacked aces high,,its best he moves on to another game and grow up a little,,hacking can lead to more than just being banned,,he is lucky aces high didnt make a example of him