Author Topic: Axis Complaints.  (Read 4208 times)

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2004, 02:37:21 AM »
Originally posted by _Schadenfreude_
Well what would stand in for the Tojo and the Frank? 190A4 for the Shoki at a pinch but the Frank?

Why does there need to be? Ain't both A6Ms, the Tony and the George enough versus the F4U-1? That's 4 models versus one. The Hog drivers end up actually experiencing more diversity in the setup though. The IJ pilots know exactly what they'll be facing ... over and over and over and over and over.

But hell ... if it'll take subbing to actually make this work (like in "Second Wind") .. sure ... sub anything for anything. 190s, LA7s and 5s, 110s, Jugs and ponies, P-38s with meatballs painted on em ...  sub every single plane modeled in the game except the F4U-1. Paint em up .... ship em out. In this corner the F4U-1. In that corner ... everything else. :D

Offline Guppy35

• Radioactive Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2004, 02:44:49 AM »
So do:

USAAF 8th AF vs LW Spring 44-  P47D11s, P38s and P51Bs vs 109Gs and 190A8s.  B26s for the 8th and 110s and Ju88 for the LW

RAF vs LW 43-Tiffies, Spit V and IX vs 109Gs and 190As.  Mossies and Bostons for bombers for the RAF and Ju88 and 110 for the LW

RAF vs LW late 44-45 on the continent-Spit IX, XIV, Tiffie Tempest, vs 109G6, G10, 190A8 190 D9 with  Me262 and Ta152 mixed in. Same bombers as 43 and maybe AR234

USAAF 9th AF vs LW late 44-45-P51B,D P47D28, P38L vs 109G6, G10, 190A8, 190D9 withTA152 & 262 mixed in.  A20G and B26 for the 9th AF and 110 and Ju88 for the LW and maybe the AR234

Dan/Slack
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 12:05:40 PM by Guppy35 »
Dan/CorkyJr
8th FS "Headhunters

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2004, 04:46:40 PM »
Yeah .... make sure you use "we" cause you can't kick anyone's arse one on one. As far as "pinhead" goes ... did you forget where the door was again? You threw another hissy and left, remember? :D :aok

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2004, 05:23:31 PM »
I dunno, I kinda like this entire IJN vs F6 idea.  :)
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2004, 06:17:12 PM »
I find it kinda amusing that some wanna whine about someone elses whine.  Yet you go look in the CT all day today and the numbers have been 3 to 1 in favor of the Allies.  And even though so many here claim that the setup is just perfect and no one on Allies switches to even it up.  

Folks make claims that the plane vs. plane shows that the numbers game is all in favor of Axis is yet again BS.  Kinda hard not to get excessive numbers when your clearly outnumbered with more targets to shoot at.

I dont' remember seeing that in the last setup.  It's funny how any time the Allies got out numbered Axis players would switch to even the odds.  Either some here are stupid, full of BS or just plainly biased in favor of the Allied aircraft.  Then they have the gull to talk crap when they get a kill in a 3 on 1 situation.

They might as well take out the option to land since we have so many players with quake mentality.  In addition to that why even have realistic armament load outs.  Just make your ammo unlimited.  Oh wait that might actually get folks to wanna stay alive longer so they can get more kills.  Which in the process would mean they are actually thinking about how to stay alive and not just worry about how many kills can I get in the shortest amount of time.  I'm sure that'd be too much to ask from some of the simple minded  folks.

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2004, 06:23:56 PM »
Oh look another that thinks he's "elite".
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 06:27:18 PM by Squire »
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
      • http://bellsouthpwp.net/w/o/wotans/4JG53/
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2004, 06:26:45 PM »
I dont' remember seeing that in the last setup. It's funny how any time the Allies got out numbered Axis players would switch to even the odds. Either some here are stupid, full of BS or just plainly biased in favor of the Allied aircraft. Then they have the gull to talk crap when they get a kill in a 3 on 1 situation.

The term you are looking for is "farm boi opportunist"

Offline Squire

• Platinum Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2004, 06:29:25 PM »
I dont see your sqaud in the S.Os, Snapshots, CAPs or other events "tough guy".

Wotan whine Batz

Kapitan Quitter of JG/4 "Defunkt" :) Pfft.

Farm boy oppurtunist, nice insult when made from the ground hehe.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 06:40:11 PM by Squire »
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2004, 06:39:15 PM »
Portions of the post were edited because they had the unintended effect of causing insult to others who have nothing to do with the current argument. After being made aware of this fact I decided to edit out the portion of this thread that was the cause of this unintended insult.

This reply was Originally posted on 03-17-2004 07:39 PM and edited on 03-18-2004 02:21 AM

Tough guy eh? I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire let alone be motivated enough to play "tough guy". You and your squad are nothing but whiney *****es and nothing that concerns me at all.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2004, 01:19:41 AM by Batz »

Offline Squire

• Platinum Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2004, 06:41:50 PM »
Every post you make you try to sound like your something special.

Face it, you dont want to mess with what you cant handle. All your silly chest thumping is funny.
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Batz

• Gold Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2004, 06:41:53 PM »
Not only that but you are complete wuss as well to edit out your reply to cobra. You are a helluva gal aint ya?

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2004, 06:44:37 PM »
I'm glad the kinder nicer Batz left he was boring.  ;)
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2004, 07:13:22 PM »
Whats wrong Squire/Warloc did i hit a nerve. You must fit the profile that was previously stated?  No one ever said I was elite nor did anyone make even the slightest hint to it.  

Why is it you hide only in the CT and don't go to the MA?  What you might figure out that your not all that you think you are?  That there may actually be alot more folks who are as good if not better than you?  Or is it the fact it's taken you over 2 years to get where you are which isn't far compared to some pilots on here?  

Having 2 years worth of experience means you should be a god compared to the majority.  Put your b@lls where your mouth is and then maybe you'll have the ability, better yet the privaledge to even know what an "elite" player might be.  As opposed to ofcourse hidding in the CT and thinking your gods gift to this earth and AH.  

I guess the possibility of finding anything other than a gaggle fight (furball) or the more often than not 3 on 1 is just too much for you to handle.  Maybe you can do some research on the finer points of ACM; 1 vs. 1, 1 vs. 2, 2 vs. 1 and 2 vs. 2 engagements and the similiar/disimiliar engagements.  

But ofcourse with your experience and god like stature I'm sure you already understand the pros and cons of the "shotai", "finger four", "Vic", "welded wing" and the "line abreast" formations.  Better yet I'm also pretty confident that you know all there is to know about the different tactical doctrines; "loose deuce", "double attack", "modified loose deuce" and "strike-rejoin-strike".  So with that I'm really not sure why I'm bothering your majesty with my simple and less than worthy to be in your presence opinions.

One more thing if your so damn good as you claim to be why is it you don't share you wealth of knowledge with the majority?  I suppose that would mean you'd have to give up some of your precious time from vulching/gang banging to give back to the community for a change.  And ofcourse we wouldn't want that knowledge to spread cause then there might be the minute chance you might actually run into someone who's better than you.  Thanks for your contribution to the community.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 07:25:52 PM by Cobra412 »

Offline Squire

• Platinum Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2004, 07:25:37 PM »
"Whats wrong Squire/Warloc did i hit a nerve. You must fit the profile that was previously stated? No one ever said I was elite nor did anyone make even the slightest hint to it."

***I dont' remember seeing that in the last setup. It's funny how any time the Allies got out numbered Axis players would switch to even the odds. Either some here are stupid, full of BS or just plainly biased in favor of the Allied aircraft. Then they have the gull to talk crap when they get a kill in a 3 on 1 situation.***

...and for the record it was you who started the ch.1 whine after I downed you the second time, which is what little girls do, rather than STFU and take. :)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2004, 07:27:56 PM by Squire »
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Axis Complaints.
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2004, 07:31:23 PM »
And obviously since your going to ignore the rest of my post where exactly did it say or hint that I was elite?

What the fact I pointed out a simple observation that the sides were uneven?  I know it may be hard for you to count but take of your shoes if need be and try it sometime.  I know adding the whole ratio thing in there might be confusing too since ofcourse you would then have to do a bit more than just adding up the two sides but dividing them too.

And last but not least the fact we have alot of people that talk crap about how they are so good.  I don't have to name names.  Anyone in the CT or the MA could get you a list of them if you asked nicely.  I'm sure the one and only might even be included in that list.