Author Topic: Jg 54 "Grunherz" Is Now Recruiting!  (Read 2849 times)

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
Jg 54 "Grunherz" Is Now Recruiting!
« on: March 25, 2004, 11:34:31 PM »

Tired of the same old mindless "furballing"? Ready for someting different? Want to fly as part of a TEAM? Then JG 54 "GRUNHERZ"  might be for YOU.

We are looking for a few dedicated sim pilots that really like to fly, have an intrest in WW2 Luftwaffe Aircraft and are interested in flying each sortie as "realisticly" & "historically" as possible. We are looking for people who would like to actively participate in running the squad whether it be taking leadership positions or with technical or operational support. We are also looking for people who just want to fly and have a good time weather you are an "Ace" or a "Newby".

Operations:
JG 54 will operate using the MISSION PLANNER or have a set mission for every sortie that is practical. Our principal mounts will be the aircraft flown by the German Luftwaffe in WW2. Namely the ME-109 and FW-190 with an emphasis on Intercept and Ground Attack missions. We will also operate useing original WW2 Luftwaffe tactics, formations & radio procedures so that you will get as close to that "feeling" of actually flying the missions as you can get without getting shot.

Squad Times:
JG 54 squad nights are TUESDAY & THURSDAY at 10:00pm EST in the Combat Theater (CT) (Depending on terrain). We will also fly in the "Special Event" Scenarios AH has from time to time if there is enough interest among the squad's pilots and we can get our aircraft.
We also hold an informal Practice Scession every SUNDAY night at 9:00 pm EST in the TA or DA where we practice flying as a squad and go over any training a pilot might request or need.

Our Goals:
JG 54's goal is to become no less than the #1 squad in Aces High. At the same time we are out to have fun with our hobby and hang with our friends and squadmates - that is the MAIN goal.

What's in it for me you ask?
1. As this is a newly forming squad, Leadership positions are open and you can get in at the ground level.
2. Training will always be available for any "Newbys" who would like to join. No experience necessary. Just bring a willingness to learn and work within the team.
3. You will be able to input your ideas for operations and missions to be flown by the squad.
4. You will always have someone there to help watch your 6 and to clear you if you get into trouble.
5. Your own personalized A/C on the squad webpage with your nose art.
6. There is a dedicatated Command Structure in place for the squad. Rank, leadership positions and awards have to be EARNED. They are not just freely given out.
7. Your kill streaks and awards displayed on the squadron kill board for all to see.
8. Access to the Squad Forum on the AH BBS where information on all subjects are exchanged.
9. Lastly flying with a squad will increase your flying experence by 100%.

Requirements:
*You must be 18 years of age.
*You must have a full time account with AH.
*You must have a account here on the AH BBS as we have a private forum for the squad.
*You must be able to be present for both squad nights the biggest part of the time.  
* You need not be an "Expert" pilot to join. Totally "Newby's" are just as welcome. We will train you so that you will enjoy your flying experence more.

All that we ask is that you bring the right "Attitude" and be willing to learn, fly as a TEAM with your squad mates and go by the squad rules. "Lone Wolf", "Me Me Me" and "Scorepotato" types need not apply.

If this sounds good to you and you would like to find out more, check out the website listed below my signature. (Be sure to sign the GUESTBOOK so we will know of your visit.
There is also an e-mail link below if you have any questions you would like to ask.
If you are ready to apply to become one of the pilots of Jagdgeschwader 54 "GRUNHERZ" then report to me a Stab Headquartes.

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HUNTING!  HORRIDO!

!
« Last Edit: March 26, 2004, 05:11:58 PM by Jester »
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Rafe35

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2004, 08:26:49 PM »
Jester, I wanted to say that Good Luck on new German Squadron.

Rafe
Rafe35
Former member of VF-17 "Jolly Rogers"

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2004, 10:04:10 PM »
Tks Rafe. !
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2004, 02:59:42 PM »
JG 54 is looking for pilots who like to fly the ME-109 and the FW-190. We are especially looking for pilots that like to do Fighter Bomber work in the 190.

Spots open with a good group of guys. If you are looking for a historical squadron that flies in the CT - give JG 54 "GRUNHERZ" a try. You won't be sorry.

! HORRIDO!
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2004, 05:56:58 PM »
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Squire

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2004, 09:10:33 AM »
ALT MONKEYS!!! :)
Warloc
Friday Squad Ops CM Team
1841 Squadron Fleet Air Arm
Aces High since Tour 24

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2004, 10:48:30 AM »
More accurately I think thats Luft Monkeys. ;)

Seriously, a great bunch of guys, anybody intereseted in an Axis squad should look them up.

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2004, 08:06:19 AM »
Originally posted by Squire
ALT MONKEYS!!! :)

Seems you bunch of "Lime Suckers" was 5K above us. IN YAK-9's NO LESS!

Who would have thought a YAK-9 could climb to 35K! Much less run down a 109G-10! Kinda shoots a hole in HTC's flight models IMHO!

Was a good fight Warloc! !
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2004, 04:07:35 PM »
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline JB42

• Nickel Member
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2004, 03:46:17 PM »
Jester, as you may already be aware, The III/Jabostaffel does many of the things you describe in your list of squad operations. We need to make it a point to work together some time. Here's to working with the JG54, HORRIDO!!!!

CO III/Jabostaffel
JB42
" The only thing upping from the CV are lifejackets." - JB15

" Does this Pony make my butt look fat?" - JB11

" I'd rather shoot down 1 Spit in a 109 than 10 109s in a Spit." - JB42

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2004, 02:24:54 PM »
Get my e-mail JB42?

Sounds like a good idea.  If you didn't get my post drop me and e-mail please. Link in my signature.

!
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2004, 08:27:03 PM »

HORRIDO!  :aok
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Jester

• Gold Member