Author Topic: Beta 25 bugs  (Read 301 times)

Offline flakbait

• Silver Member
      • http://www.worldaccessnet.com/~delta6
Beta 25 bugs
« on: April 23, 2004, 11:17:14 PM »
GV's are falling through the terrain again. It happens at the joint of any change in terrain elevation.

Flickering bug is half dead; distant brownish polys, possibly the bump-mapping, are flickering. Runways and structure textures aren't flickering anymore. I did see some odd-balled flickering on truck convoys.

The irregular terrain elevation mounds have some really strange polys attached to them. They look like T handles (no kidding!).

The floor of GV selection hangar shows green squares where the options should be. Also, I got a pop-up at V2 saying I couldn't take full fuel in am M8.

CTD'd after 20 minutes or so of running with no error message at all. It just dumped. There are no driver, software, hardware or temp issues with this system. The game simply dumped with no warning.

A lot of objects are showing through the terrain. At the hill N of A1 I've seen the city, field, V2 and some roads through the terrain. Also there are blue polys in the distance of the terrain.

Disable combat trim and auto-takeoff for real. Currently when you pick a flight direction either auto-takeoff or combat trim is pre-trimming all the aircraft. This is highly annoying! Usually the trim is in the wrong direction and in the wrong amount so you have to retrim the thing before applying power.

Me-262 nose gear light is still broke

B-26 tail is still showing a double tail code on the right side. And the muzzle flashes are STILL coming through the cockpit and whiting the thing out.

900MHz AMD T-bird
256mb DDR PC2100
Cat 4.3
Dx9b
Radeon 9200 128mb
VIA 4.43

-----------------------
Flakbait [Delta6]
Delta Six's Flight School
Put the P-61B in Aces High
« Last Edit: April 24, 2004, 01:21:40 AM by flakbait »