Author Topic: vet against 2 weeker snobs  (Read 1981 times)

Offline wrongwayric

• Persona Non Grata
  • Nickel Member
Finally
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2004, 09:56:21 PM »
Thank you overlag!!! your the first one that actually got the point. Smart man! May all your kills be 1v1. Ok that's a dream but we can wish it. LOL

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Re: Finally
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2004, 10:21:14 PM »
Originally posted by wrongwayric
Thank you overlag!!! your the first one that actually got the point. Smart man! May all your kills be 1v1. Ok that's a dream but we can wish it. LOL

I got your point fully....BUT...AFter flying here about 6 months..then taking a break..and returning again..I find it to be maybe a lil more full of Cocky arrogant self serving no helping only here for them selves types than was here the first time I was in here. But ya know what? I have NO problem with that. It's there way to be GOD's of AH...pretend that you are beneath them. Make Newbs feel generally like morons. Offer no assistance and heaven forbid they EVER EVER call your 6 as it may spoil their kill.:lol :rofl

With that said...I have learned that it is JUST A GAME. 's to all even when ho'ed...When I'm called names I just whisper to myself "He has issues" or "He was an abused child or is currently an abused child"

I don't ask very often at all about Goons..Carriers...Eggs needed...Nothing. I just fly my lil Spit V to where there are 1 or 2 Dots..and DIE with grace.

Learn to do that more...and youll have ALOT less headaches and Ulcers.:aok :aok :aok
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Wilbus

• Platinum Member
vet against 2 weeker snobs
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2004, 06:02:50 AM »
That was quite a boring whine, no humor at all in it, and just one big blob of text made it even worse, and of course it was directed at a nice guy which again gives it less points. Overall score would be -2 IMO.
Rasmus "Wilbus" Mattsson

Liberating Livestock since 1998, recently returned from a 5 year Sheep-care training camp.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2004, 07:44:56 AM »
Teamwork?   teamwork is not as important as washing.  have we all washed today? if you havnt   do it now. not anouncing a CV kill is one thing, but stinking to high heaven when your in a confined space, such as a cockpit, is by far a worse crime

And ric, your going the wrong way :aok
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2004, 07:50:04 AM »
also:  how long before im not a junior member?
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2004, 08:25:29 AM »
Originally posted by mechanic
also:  how long before im not a junior member?

100 posts jr.
Wooohooo 1st on second page!
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2004, 08:30:39 AM »
thank you .    i better start posting then  :)

Offline BlkKnit

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: April 30, 2004, 09:02:55 AM »
I dont think you fully understand.  You want teamwork, some do not, at least in the way you do.  Some want to fly and find a fight, kill or be killed and do it all over again.  Base captures can be fun, as long its not a horde.  4 or 5 guys taking a base, defended by near equal numbers is tons of fun, at least until the vulchfest starts, defending is too.  But, I for one, and many others don't play this game for the strategic points.  I dont care so much about base captures unless there is gonna be a fight involved, and many seem to feel the same.  

Now dont get me wrong, if there are a couple of knits out there who need a bit of help, I'm willing to lend a hand, but if theres 20 - 30 of 'em and they need my help, they may as well give up cause I wont do them any good ;)

I'll speak on country if I have killed a vh somewhere, so the GV's know there are no more coming to that spawn, or if I sink a ship (very rare for me lol).  I'll give a report if i see something and someone needs to know.  But, I almost never tell when I am in a goon, except in the above mentioned low number capture attempt.  What if I dont make it?  The other guy who was gonna grab troops didn't and now there will be no capture.  I generally run a goon as back up anyway, and try indirect routes which take longer and provide no fighter support, so saying I have the goon for XX base is pointless.

I will say that its pretty rare for a CV to be sunk and it not be announced to the country, but sometimes people forget, or get busy fighting off the enemy.  Dantoo is a good guy, he probably had other things on his mind.  One player jumping another over something like this will almost never result in good feelings.  I know if it was me, I'd not take kindly to it.

Once a Knight is Never Enough