Author Topic: Wanna get organized?  (Read 243 times)

Offline Zigrat

• Nickel Member
Wanna get organized?
« on: November 13, 2000, 12:11:00 AM »

Who would like to be a part of unofficial aces high squad that would work together in the MA in cooperative land grabbing or strategic goals. I was thinkking for a name the 371st Chameleons since this would not be a country specific squad though on a given day we would fly a specific nation's airplanes (ie p51s and b17s, 109s and ju-88s, you get the idea)

I am thinking a Unit with 2 divisions

1) Fighter/Fighter bomber
2) Hvy Bomber/Ground vehicle

I wanna keep it *fairly* small, but to have any kind of impact as a unit I was thinking 8 members per division, for a total of 16 guys. It would be fuun to get together for some HQ/city runs, combined arms ops, etcera.

We would rotate which country we flew for each session (bish, rook, knight), which would require a 12 hour switch over, but thsi would make it open to members of all squads currently, so in otehr words you can be a 357th or an assasin or even a *gasp* air wolf and still be a member  
please email me at buonmic@charlie.iit.edu if you would like to join up, and tell me which division (1 or 2)

-towd_

Wanna get organized?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2000, 08:19:00 AM »
why bother just get 2 guys in ostys and a m3

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Wanna get organized?
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2000, 09:51:00 AM »
hehe...Did somebody piss in your Cheerios this morning or what Towd?  
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline NHFoxtro

• Copper Member
Wanna get organized?
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2000, 10:35:00 AM »
Zigrat when your in Bishland give me a call. If were not doing any defending, Night Hawks will lend a hand.  

------------------
NHFoxtro
-XO-NightHawks

NightHawks "WE BAD"

[This message has been edited by NHFoxtro (edited 11-13-2000).]

Offline straffo

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
Wanna get organized?
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2000, 11:58:00 AM »

Originally posted by NHFoxtro:
Zigrat when your in Bishland give me a call. If were not doing any defending, Night Hawks will lend a hand.    

PLEASE don't organize bishlandia ...  
We will lose all appeal  

Offline jcy19

• Zinc Member
Wanna get organized?
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2000, 05:04:00 PM »
err  *gasp* airwolf ??   J/K  

------------------
jcy19

funked

Wanna get organized?
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2000, 07:07:00 PM »
Zig, I have two "must fly" times each week (Sunday Scenario and Thursday Squad Night), and I don't have the time to make any other regular committments.  However if you are doing ops on a Thursday evening I would be glad to offer the services of 308 Sqn.

washout

Wanna get organized?
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2000, 06:19:00 PM »

Originally posted by Zigrat:

Who would like to be a part of unofficial aces high squad that would work together in the MA in cooperative land grabbing or strategic goals. I was thinkking for a name the 371st Chameleons since this would not be a country specific squad though on a given day we would fly a specific nation's airplanes (ie p51s and b17s, 109s and ju-88s, you get the idea)

Zig,

Whenever u are in Knight's clothing, count me in for Div 1 (fighter/fighter bomber).  Was on the receiving end of your mission this morning at A37.  Trying to defend against hordes of jabos and fighters with a few buffs were really entertaining (and yes you nailed my ostie but only after I nailed your Yak with my niki  ).  We were interrupted by your attack while trying to organise a mission to capture nearby airfields...  Would love to be a part of your planned raids in the future.

(if you can't beat em, get em to work for your side...)