Author Topic: First try bug report  (Read 269 times)

Offline Bammer4

• Zinc Member
First try bug report
« on: May 09, 2004, 08:23:54 AM »
Took off from field and immediately saw through the mountians.  I mean they were transparent.  This problem remained throught the entire flight.

Flew to enemy airfield and started a dive bomb run on town.  Buildings did not appear until I was below 3000 ft AGL.  Made it hard to target effectively since I was almost below bombing minimum altitude before I could pick a target.  Even though I dropped 2-1000 pound bombs from my P51-D, the bombs had zero damage effect.  I flew over the targets again and the bomb craters were suspended over the buildings targeted but zero damage.

Made a rocket run and all rockets damaged or destroyed all targets fired at including some of the buildings that were previously hit with bombs.

BT:cool:

Offline Bammer4

• Zinc Member
Second flight bug report
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2004, 08:58:17 AM »
Took off in a 262.  flew to the enemy airfield at 1000 ft.  none of the buildings on the airfield or in the town appeared until I was within the borders of the airfield and the town.

I met an enemy Spit head on.  He disappeared when he began firing and did not reappear until he had passed me and quit firing.  He shot me down while he was invisable.

Systrem:

AMD XP2600
XP PRO OS
1 GIG of Samsung non-ECC (2x512megs) RAM
Asus A7N8X Deluxe MB
2X Geforce 4 400 64MB each video cards (three monitors)
Latest Omega drivers set for "Quality"
Frame rate 104-180
Dialup modem connected @ 49.2
Ping times 177-187

AH 1 runs perfectly.

BT