Author Topic: Bug or Annoyance in Hanger  (Read 378 times)

Offline Budreich

• Zinc Member
Bug or Annoyance in Hanger
« on: May 25, 2004, 09:48:03 AM »
Not sure if this is supposed to be a feature or if it is a bug, but it is definately an annoyance IMO.

When moving the pointer around the hanger during the selection process of armament and fuel load, the program picks up what the cursor is over as your selected load out on occasion vs. clicking on what you want.

For example, I select/click 100% fuel and no bombs. But, when I move the pointer over to launch I automatically/accidently pick up 50% fuel and a full bomb load because I had to drag the pointer over those to get to the launch button ( H/N/W, etc...)

On several occasions last night during play I took off with the wrong load-out due to this. Especially a problem when defending a base and you take off with a load of bombs or external gas tank.

Is anyone else having this problem???

Offline hitech

• Administrator
  • Administrator
      • http://www.hitechcreations.com
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2004, 11:59:00 AM »
Been trying to duplicate this and havn't been able to, did you perchance mis click the  launch button?

HiTech

Offline Corwin

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2004, 01:05:20 PM »
Ah the Craggenmore!  A peaty, smokey, single malt and one of my personal favorites as well.  I am partial to the MacAllen and am trying a new one called Bowmore that is equally pleasurable.

Offline Budreich

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2004, 03:05:28 PM »
Originally posted by hitech
Been trying to duplicate this and havn't been able to, did you perchance mis click the  launch button?

HiTech

It happened on more than one occasion. I will try and replicate tonight when I get home. This was on initial launch of download and install. Not too sure if it matters, but once I reboot and initiate program again it might clear up.

Is it possible a bug is at only one base? I'll go back to the exact location if the map hasn't changed and try to dupe as well. I only launched from that same base all night.

I'll report back and let you know if it continues.

Offline Budreich

• Zinc Member
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2004, 03:12:50 PM »
PS. There is most definately the chance I did mis-click (All thumbs!  :aok ).  But, I recall actually seeing it happen and moving the ordance back to nadda.

Offline JustJim

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2004, 04:20:25 PM »
Has happened to me a few times click on 100% fuel and move mouse it jumps to 25% right before launch.

maybe its clicking through clipboard ?

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2004, 04:29:33 PM »
maybe its clicking through clipboard ?

Thats exactly whats happening. Its all depends upon how big you have expanded the clipboard and where it sits on the screen in relation to the items in the hanger.

Had it happen to me also the other night.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."