Author Topic: loyalty  (Read 1418 times)

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
loyalty
« on: May 30, 2004, 01:31:30 PM »
loyalty is something that is very important in a squadron, for all of you out there who stick it out during the good times and bad times i salute you. i myself have been a 68lightninglancer for almost a year now, i'd say it was my first squad but id be lying, i joined the irondogs first when i was new to the game but i left because there were only like 5 of us in it. then one day i found 68ko and joined his squad, and have never thought about moveing to a different squad since.

so again to you old ah'ers out there who have been with your squad's for years (S)

semper fi
(in latin means "always faithfull")

p.s. the 68th is always looking for some high spirited pilot's young and old to join up with us so if your interested in flying with us!68th homepage

Offline Horn

• Silver Member
loyalty
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2004, 01:36:12 PM »
You've played for more than a year and still use auto takeoff?

Whassup wid dat?

h

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
loyalty
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2004, 01:43:26 PM »
Originally posted by Horn
You've played for more than a year and still use auto takeoff?

Whassup wid dat?

h

LOL! how did i know the peanut gallery would still find a way to plug even the most sincere posts

and i can hot pad with the best of them but on initial take off why not use autotake off?

Offline Edbert

• Gold Member
      • http://www.edbert.net
loyalty
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2004, 01:49:49 PM »
My first squad was the 335th in late 1995, the CO was "Vigl" some old WB hands will remember him. When he disbanded the 335th almost all of us formed a new squad with Popi (popeye) as the CO. That was 1996, and we had moth, kwan, dago, adde (archer), va31, gyro, llbm, cdvr (cadaver), uni (unicorn), westy, verm, fradim, andres, vette, jetcop, spycat, hobo, and many others. The squad was called MOL back then, back when a loosely formed loose rules type of squad was NOT the norm (at least in Warbirds). The squad has been through many changes and membership has shifted quite a bit but some of us that flew together 8+ years ago still do.

EDIT: ignore the negativity of those who detract from our game...what would the BBS be without those who have nothing positive to say?

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
loyalty
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2004, 01:54:29 PM »
copy that

Offline Horn

• Silver Member
loyalty
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2004, 01:58:45 PM »
Originally posted by 68DevilM
LOL! how did i know the peanut gallery would still find a way to plug even the most sincere posts

and i can hot pad with the best of them but on initial take off why not use autotake off?

Jeez, I'm so sorry to disturb your oh-so-sincere post. So I guess you use the stall limiter too then? I mean, why not?

EDIT: ignore the negativity of those who detract from our game...what would the BBS be without those who have nothing positive to say?

Oh, and Ed? Blow it out yer holier than thou butt. The point, which you seem to lack the intelligence to perceive, is that a veteran player is using a newb crutch to play "our game" and I am querying him as to why.

h

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
loyalty
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2004, 02:06:47 PM »
Maby hes taking the roll out time to grab a brewski.Jeeze.Lighten up:lol
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
loyalty
« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2004, 02:09:09 PM »
Been with the TIGER Squadron for many years now....was in Air Warrior in the TIGERS from 93-94 ish....took over the squadron several years ago now in AH2.

Always AZ/ROOK.....:)

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
loyalty
« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2004, 02:37:02 PM »
Originally posted by Horn
Jeez, I'm so sorry to disturb your oh-so-sincere post. So I guess you use the stall limiter too then? I mean, why not?

Oh, and Ed? Blow it out yer holier than thou butt. The point, which you seem to lack the intelligence to perceive, is that a veteran player is using a newb crutch to play "our game" and I am querying him as to why.

h

no crap huh horn! i know countless veterens who use auto takeoff that have been playing for years and years (if it aint broke dont fix it.

ohh and i suppose im not suppose to use auto climb and auto level hmm

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
loyalty
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2004, 02:48:42 PM »
is that a veteran player is using a newb crutch to play "our game" and I am querying him as to why

I use auto-takeoff as well.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
loyalty
« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2004, 02:57:35 PM »
I use auto take-off what's wrong with that? and  stall limiter is off
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
loyalty
« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2004, 03:00:02 PM »
I Use it too.

RTR
The Damned

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
loyalty
« Reply #12 on: May 30, 2004, 03:00:24 PM »
ohh and to answer the question as why use auto takeoff?

hmm did'nt know i was'nt suppose to use it after my two week trial had ended, i like it though i use all of the auto's, come in handy when i gotta go afk for a sec

Offline guttboy

• Silver Member
loyalty
« Reply #13 on: May 30, 2004, 03:12:24 PM »
Auto takeoff rocks....especially when you are passing information to your squaddies during that time.....:)

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
loyalty
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2004, 03:49:37 PM »
No squad I've flown with is more tight nit than the Muppets.

Now, the muppets are my home and here I plan to stay as long as Im here playing this AH.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.