Author Topic: and the gangbang continues  (Read 771 times)

Offline CavemanJ

• Silver Member
and the gangbang continues
« on: March 06, 2000, 10:40:00 AM »
I logged in this mornin and was pleasantly surprised to find the usual gangbang wasn't going on.  The nits and bish were fighting between 13-14-23-24 and we rooks were working on getting field 5 back while the bish tried to get 6.
So after looking at the map for a few minutes I decide to pick a fight with the nits, and had alot more success than I wished for.
I collected the other 2 members of the crew who were online and we took field 22.  Within 15 minutes of us getting 22 the usual gangbang was on again as the bishcuits and nits were totally ignoring each other.  Not a single marker to be found around 13-14-23-24
BTW, the bish had the most pilots this morning.

This toejame has gotten awfully old.

::hoisting a one-finger salute to those who say the rooks dinnae get gangbanged 99% of the time::

Offline TRiMmer

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2000, 10:47:00 AM »
Interesting post, I was on at the time you mentioned.  No gangbang whatsoever.  Like 10 bish, 8 knit, 8 rook....and bish equal split between attacking knits and rooks.  Just checked again 5 bish, 7 knit, 8 rook, why cry "wolf" all the time cave?

Salute

trm

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2000, 11:15:00 AM »
So... just to get this straight.  You guys couldn't take f5... so you decided to take an unprotected f22.  Then.. when the knights respond you cry "gang-bang".

Sheesh

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2000, 11:18:00 AM »
Laddie, I dinnae oonderstand ye.

Knights air fitin Bish at 13-14-23-24. Roooks and Bish air contestin 5-6.

Ye jump in an take 22 on the sly, as no one is lookin there an it's nae too haird.

Then ye air suprised that the Knights react to this invasion? That they turn to face the new threat?

Ye air suprised that with no wee Knights to keel up Nairth, the Bish head for the already ongoing action at 5-6?

By yer own words, man:

I logged in this mornin and was pleasantly surprised to find the usual gangbang wasn't going on. The nits and bish were fighting between 13-14-23-24 and we rooks were working on getting field 5 back while the bish tried to get 6.

Seems ye had what you always say you want but couldna leave weel enuf alone, eh?  

I dinnae blame the Knights for turning to the threat.

I dinnae blame the Bish for looking for greener killing fields.

Why did ye nae just join the ongoing fites?
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Hangtime

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2000, 11:58:00 AM »
ROFLMAO!

Somebody get me another depends... I just peed myself laffin again.

Hang
TDY/357th Pony Express
The price of Freedom is the willingness to do sudden battle, anywhere, any time and with utter recklessness...

...at home, or abroad.

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2000, 03:59:00 PM »
Another great thread brought to us by The Whining Crew.

Fatty
"the rooks dinnae get gangbanged 99% of the time"

Offline Camel

• Zinc Member
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2000, 04:54:00 PM »
Cry me a river!

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2000, 05:46:00 PM »
The Rooks and Bishops reset the arena by shutting down the Knights this past weekend.  Just the nature of the game!

Hey!  I like gangbangs!!  It means ya are showin an intrest in me!!  

------------------
Swager
"Damn.....I can't believe I missed that shot!!!"

JG2 "Richthofen"

[This message has been edited by Swager (edited 03-06-2000).]
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline Wardog

• Copper Member
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2000, 07:20:00 PM »
Well i was at Knight f20 last night alone against 8 cons capping the field. And i gota tell ya it was the best damn sortie ive had since we have gone Pay. I was low fighting cons & duckin Ack the best i could.

Just got my 5th kill as i was getting ripped new orafices. <S> Knights

There are so many ways to improve your ACM an SA when odds are against you. On top of that, your just missing out on a ton of fun.

------------------

-= Death From Behind =-

[This message has been edited by Wardog (edited 03-06-2000).]

Offline leonid

• Copper Member
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2000, 10:33:00 PM »
Caveman,

I do believe what comes around, goes around.  All the countries go through this pounding, it's just Rooks' turn now.  And, don't worry you'll actually get used to it.  The Knights have  

------------------
leonid, Komandir
5 GIAP VVS RKKA

"Our cause is just.  The enemy will be crushed.  Victory will be ours."
ingame: Raz

Offline Gator

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.dragon-isle.net/kwilhite/keith.html
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2000, 06:41:00 AM »
> So after looking at the map for a few minutes I decide to pick a fight with the nits, and had alot more success than I wished for.

> So... just to get this straight. You guys couldn't take f5... so you decided to take an unprotected f22. Then.. when the knights respond you cry "gang-bang".

LOL!  I'm with Hang, this is the funniest post/thread in quite a while ...

Offline Mighty1

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2000, 08:33:00 AM »
Cave I really <snicker snicker> love <sniff> your stories.<mmmmmph> <mmm> <Mwaaahaahaaaa!>

OHGODOHGODOHGOD! stop it<pain in side> your killing me!

<chuckle chuckle> OKOK tell me again about being<kngggh> gangbanged. <AAAAAAAHAHAAAHAHAH!!>

I'm sorry I shouldn't laugh..of course you are right.

I can see why you were mad..I mean I get pissed everytime I go after a undefended base and someone tries to stop me. I mean the nerve of them sending planes after you.

I think what we need to do is take screen shots of these villains and send them to HT so he can ban them from AH forever.

I have no tolerence for people who defend their own bases. This type of behavior should never be tolerated.

------------------
Mighty1
The New Baby Harp Seals

"Come try to club THIS Seal"
I have been reborn a new man!

Notice I never said a better man.

Offline CavemanJ

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2000, 08:36:00 AM »
I expected half the nits to come down and start fighting with us.

What I dinnae expect was for ALL the nits to come down and fight us, and then ALL the bish head down to the 5-6 area.  I figured the bish would take advantage of the major distraction we had just thrown into nitland and would push on to take 23 or 24.

And this weren't a sneak attack.  All 3 of us climbed from take off and went over the mountains.  Even the gooney bird climbed up and over.  Would have been very easy for a couple of nits to stop us (I guess they had thier maps zoomed in and never bothered to zoom out once in a while and take a look)

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2000, 08:54:00 AM »
Then, if I understand what is implied, you expected to help the Bishops somewhat with this attack on 22? Couldn't that then be considered a tacit Bish/Rook alliance? Wouldn't this then be a "gang-bang" against the Knights?

C'mon, you must see that your plan backfired and both sides came after you the way you hoped to get them to turn on one another. Would you be here complaining about getting gang-banged if you had succeeded in turning it into a Rook/Bishop fight against Knights? No way.

I agree with the others. This happens to all sides, it's not fun when it happens to you night after night, but it does happen. For the last month Rooks have had dominant numbers and have used them. Things are swinging the other way (as they do). Numbers have even fallen to the point I am flying Rook (always on low side).  

Offline Maniac

• Gold Member
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2000, 09:00:00 AM »
Its an 3 sided war, every country will always be fighting 2 others at the same time, its easy math. . . except when one country have very few or no pilots at all.

Cya

------------------
AH : Maniac
WB : -nr-1-

http://www.rsaf.org/osf/

[This message has been edited by Maniac (edited 03-07-2000).]
Warbirds handle : nr-1 //// -nr-1- //// Maniac