Author Topic: Conclusion..  (Read 2098 times)

Offline Zuum

• Gold Member
Conclusion..
« on: June 10, 2004, 05:54:47 PM »
This weeks´s  CT setup(Variying one...) ... Bad feelings...
Despite of D-Day week, I never figured  that american game producers are so small-minded...and intolerance!
Disablating the C47 for germans, disablating the front line fighters, disablating everything... This sounds like Soviet Union!!!
THERE IS JUST ONE TRUTH!!!
This sounds....Ridiculous!!!!!!!!!
C´mon...this is just a GAME!!!!
Dont take(and make) it too serious!

Let this community live, and, let others die

:aok
-Yuri Gagarin was a fool. He travelled three times around the world  and returned to CCCP-

Offline JaniKu

• Copper Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2004, 06:36:25 PM »

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Re: Conclusion..
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2004, 06:41:05 PM »
Originally posted by Zuum:

Let this community live, and, let others die
[/size][/color][/URL]

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Conclusion..
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2004, 06:55:38 PM »

[edit]  This was my answer to Arlo's cheese-ridden song.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2004, 11:51:39 PM by DiabloTX »
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2004, 07:26:11 PM »
i am loving every min of this setup.
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: Conclusion..
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2004, 07:58:25 PM »
Originally posted by Zuum
I never figured  that american game producers are so small-minded...and intolerance!

Yeah the Finnish game producers are so much better. :rolleyes:
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline CurtissP-6EHawk

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2004, 09:46:08 PM »
VOTE: "THEBUG"

Offline Löwe

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/duxfordeagles
Conclusion..
« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2004, 10:54:03 PM »
Eh C-47s are over modeled anyway. I had a blast with this setup. Had the 190A5 lotsa P-47s P-38s P-51s Hurris, and Phoons to fight against. I thought it was a fun week.:aok

Offline DiabloTX

• Plutonium Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #8 on: June 10, 2004, 11:51:04 PM »
As much as I spent time knocking the rust off of the flightstick I second Lowe...this was fun.
"There ain't no revolution, only evolution, but every time I'm in Denmark I eat a danish for peace." - Diablo

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #9 on: June 11, 2004, 12:31:23 AM »
my G2 has been active killing allies all week.

especially 38's.

revenge is a sweet thing. eh egaler?:D
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline Zuum

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Conclusion..
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2004, 03:32:34 AM »
Originally posted by TheBug
Yeah the Finnish game producers are so much better. :rolleyes:

I dunno about that but, at least, they dont remodify the rules or setup during the session...;)
-Yuri Gagarin was a fool. He travelled three times around the world  and returned to CCCP-

Online eddiek

• Silver Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2004, 08:05:07 AM »
Zuum, just what are you talking about? Can you be specific?
This week's setup was mine, I don't recall making changes to the "rules".  
Two things happened this week:  
1:  I enabled the Typhoon and Mosquito to give British players and Canadian players something to fly.

2:  I changed the bases the 109G10 was enabled at.  Both it and the P51B are enabled at bases roughly one sector from the coast, at least they are now.  Before, and it was no fault of my peers on the CT Staff, the G10 was enabled at one or two front line bases.  I saw that and moved the plane, and I told the Axis players as I was doing it just what my intentions were.  None of them voiced any protest.

You seem to have an issue with the C47 not being enabled for the Axis.  It was done to keep the focus on airwar on the European continent, and to keep the theme of the setup in place:  D-Day.  The Axis can capture bases, they just have to be on the Continent.
Other than the above mentioned changes, which all took place last week, please point out the changes to the rules and setup?

storch

Conclusion..
« Reply #12 on: June 11, 2004, 10:07:30 AM »
Originally posted by eddiek
Zuum, just what are you talking about? Can you be specific?
This week's setup was mine, I don't recall making changes to the "rules".  
Two things happened this week:  
1:  I enabled the Typhoon and Mosquito to give British players and Canadian players something to fly.

2:  I changed the bases the 109G10 was enabled at.  Both it and the P51B are enabled at bases roughly one sector from the coast, at least they are now.  Before, and it was no fault of my peers on the CT Staff, the G10 was enabled at one or two front line bases.  I saw that and moved the plane, and I told the Axis players as I was doing it just what my intentions were.  None of them voiced any protest.

You seem to have an issue with the C47 not being enabled for the Axis.  It was done to keep the focus on airwar on the European continent, and to keep the theme of the setup in place:  D-Day.  The Axis can capture bases, they just have to be on the Continent.
Other than the above mentioned changes, which all took place last week, please point out the changes to the rules and setup?

Except that if we don't change sides and capture the bases for the allies they tend not to get captured.  If they do capture a base they can't hold it for long.  My gripe would be that it limited the ground war considerably.  That is an element that I enjoy from time to time, especially the tank battles.  Whenever the Axis side turned Overlord into Seelowe we (axis) had much more fun.  And we tend to keep what we capture the whole week.  So from my view it was an attempt to have the game go your way, or else why would you not give us our uber Tantu Ju?

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Re: Re: Re: Conclusion..
« Reply #13 on: June 11, 2004, 07:24:56 PM »
Originally posted by Zuum
I dunno about that but, at least, they dont remodify the rules or setup during the session...;)

And what exactly do they do?  

Could care less if you got a complaint about a setup or the way this CT staff runs the show, hell I'd even be willing to support you if I knew what the hell you were saying.

But you choose to come here on a BBS from America, talking about a game Made in USA and spew anti-American sentiment.  To that I say go yourself.

May I suggest choosing your words a bit more carefully unless that insult was what you truly intended.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

storch

Re: Re: Re: Re: Conclusion..
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2004, 08:00:06 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
And what exactly do they do?  

Could care less if you got a complaint about a setup or the way this CT staff runs the show, hell I'd even be willing to support you if I knew what the hell you were saying.

But you choose to come here on a BBS from America, talking about a game Made in USA and spew anti-American sentiment.  To that I say go yourself.

May I suggest choosing your words a bit more carefully unless that insult was what you truly intended.

How was anything he said interpretted as insulting bug?  The Finns are nothing but gentlemen and great players.  I welcome their comaraderie and their participation.  Careful your prejudices are showing.