Author Topic: Conclusion..  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Skyfoxx

• Silver Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #30 on: June 15, 2004, 03:32:12 PM »
Originally posted by allmeta1
As a Canadian I find your generalisation  offensive.Whether it was a joke or not it is offensive.We weren`t timid and easily pushed around in the war of 1812,the Boer War, WW1,WW2,Korea,Bosnia,etc.....We kicked arse in 1812 with less numbers than the Americans,we fought valiantly in South Africa,we got gased inWW1 and NEVER ran,we were in WW2 WAY before the USA was,we held ground in Korea that nobody else could,we fought in Bosnia and kept the peace.....are we timid and easily pushed around?I THINK NOT SIR!

Put it back in the holster there friend. You're new here aren't you? :D
I assure you that Bug knows his history but he's not above yanking anyone's chain when he gets a chance. If we his squadmates can put up with him, all the time, I'm sure you can tolerate him in small doses.

Rules to live by when associating with Bug.

1. TheBug blows sunshine up no one's arse, not even his Canadian CO or his squadmates, especially his squadmates, believe me on this. Not even on christmas mind you.
2. TheBug is not prejudice, he hates everyone equally.
3. TheBug's genius is often misunderstood by us commoners.
4. TheBug is not so much a person but a state of mind.
5. TheBug can troll with the best of them.
6. A better wingman you will not find, except when he cuts in front of me.
7. As hard as it is to believe sometimes, TheBug really is a great guy.
So great in fact, he will most assuredly put me on kp duty for saying anything nice about him. And I would expect no less from him.:rofl

oh yeah,
Vote TheBug !
"Consider your own fortunes gentlemen the deepest circle of hell is reserved for traitors and mutineers."

storch

Conclusion..
« Reply #31 on: June 15, 2004, 03:52:35 PM »
Originally posted by Skyfoxx
Put it back in the holster there friend. You're new here aren't you? :D
I assure you that Bug knows his history but he's not above yanking anyone's chain when he gets a chance. If we his squadmates can put up with him, all the time, I'm sure you can tolerate him in small doses.

Rules to live by when associating with Bug.

1. TheBug blows sunshine up no one's arse, not even his Canadian CO or his squadmates, especially his squadmates, believe me on this. Not even on christmas mind you.
2. TheBug is not prejudice, he hates everyone equally.
3. TheBug's genius is often misunderstood by us commoners.
4. TheBug is not so much a person but a state of mind.
5. TheBug can troll with the best of them.
6. A better wingman you will not find, except when he cuts in front of me.
7. As hard as it is to believe sometimes, TheBug really is a great guy.
So great in fact, he will most assuredly put me on kp duty for saying anything nice about him. And I would expect no less from him.:rofl

oh yeah,
Vote TheBug !

You forgot to add he runs away screamin like a little girl when his Canukian arse is jumped by even one JG whatever experten.  

8.  The bug's sole offensive ACM skill involves jumping from a position alt.
9.  The bug's sole defensive ACM skill is dying.

Bug you tard!  Allmeta1 is a JG54 type of Newfie not your garden variety 880th type of easily pushed around Canukian.  This one has teeth and he is willing to use them.  Be vewy vewy careful he's hunting insects.

and yes by all means!!!!

Vote Bug :aok

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #32 on: June 15, 2004, 04:29:40 PM »
We went to Afghanistan and got bombed by doped up AMERICAN f16 pilots as well.We lost 4 guys to that fiasco.

Should I get in to this, or say **** it ?

Offline Xjazz

• Gold Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Conclusion..
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2004, 04:31:23 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
And what exactly do they do?  

Could care less if you got a complaint about a setup or the way this CT staff runs the show, hell I'd even be willing to support you if I knew what the hell you were saying.

But you choose to come here on a BBS from America, talking about a game Made in USA and spew anti-American sentiment.  To that I say go yourself.

May I suggest choosing your words a bit more carefully unless that insult was what you truly intended.

I though AH is a INTERNET multiplayer game not a natioanlly USnet league game...

:)

:)

storch

Conclusion..
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2004, 04:32:15 PM »
jump in your imput is always welcome :D

Offline Zuum

• Gold Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2004, 04:33:07 PM »
Ho-ho-ho...:D

I couldnīt let this discussion to end without a very special thing...

Something veeeeery finnish;-)

I beg Your pardon...The site may be really rushy:-( That means long waiting, etc...

But...

If You havenīt seen it before, it is REALLY worth of downloading:D  Please, hang on and enjoy!

This is....Finland!:rofl
-Yuri Gagarin was a fool. He travelled three times around the world  and returned to CCCP-

Offline Zuum

• Gold Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2004, 04:36:31 PM »
A hint...
In exports, there is something more valuable than Nokia:D
-Yuri Gagarin was a fool. He travelled three times around the world  and returned to CCCP-

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2004, 04:46:51 PM »
Originally posted by allmeta1
As a Canadian I find your generalisation  offensive.Whether it was a joke or not it is offensive.We weren`t timid and easily pushed around in the war of 1812,the Boer War, WW1,WW2,Korea,Bosnia,etc.....We kicked arse in 1812 with less numbers than the Americans,we fought valiantly in South Africa,we got gased inWW1 and NEVER ran,we were in WW2 WAY before the USA was,we held ground in Korea that nobody else could,we fought in Bosnia and kept the peace.....are we timid and easily pushed around?I THINK NOT SIR!

Wasn't a generalisation, but an observation.  If you find it offensive, well good.  Seems I pushed you around enough to make you yipe.
“It's a big ocean, you don't have to find the enemy if you don't want to."
  -Richard O'Kane

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2004, 04:49:53 PM »
Originally posted by storch
You forgot to add he runs away screamin like a little girl when his Canukian arse is jumped by even one JG whatever experten.  

8.  The bug's sole offensive ACM skill involves jumping from a position alt.
9.  The bug's sole defensive ACM skill is dying.

I can live with both of those statements, although I think you often have a problem living with #8. :)

Won't be long and the good 'ole Storch we know and love will be back.  That nice guy stuff was eating a hole in your stomach wasn't it?
  -Richard O'Kane

storch

Conclusion..
« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2004, 05:22:57 PM »
Originally posted by TheBug
I can live with both of those statements, although I think you often have a problem living with #8. :)

Won't be long and the good 'ole Storch we know and love will be back.  That nice guy stuff was eating a hole in your stomach wasn't it?

hrummmpf :D

Offline Chanter

• Copper Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2004, 05:33:51 PM »
Originally posted by storch
Bug you tard!  Allmeta1 is a JG54 type of Newfie not your garden variety 880th type of easily pushed around Canukian.  This one has teeth and he is willing to use them.  Be vewy vewy careful he's hunting insects.

and yes by all means!!!!

Vote Bug :aok

I can vouch for Storch's sentiment, as I am married to a Newfoundland woman who would, without batting an eye rip Bug a new one.  I won't allow it of course because he's my friend and squaddie, but more importantly, he'd enjoy it.

Vote Bug  :aok
1841 Fleet Air Arm

Offline TheBug

• Platinum Member
Conclusion..
« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2004, 06:36:15 PM »
Originally posted by Chanter
I can vouch for Storch's sentiment, as I am married to a Newfoundland woman who would, without batting an eye rip Bug a new one.  I won't allow it of course because he's my friend and squaddie, but more importantly, he'd enjoy it.

Vote Bug  :aok

Strong women!! ooooh, .

Vote Bug! :aok
  -Richard O'Kane