Author Topic: B26  (Read 406 times)

Offline greyghostII

• Zinc Member
B26
« on: June 17, 2004, 11:37:11 AM »
I am unable to jump from plane to plane. I do have it mapped, and I have tried it offline as well. Still does not work. Please look into it.

Another problem is the targeting in AHII for the B26, er, ummm, sucks! Put the target on a plane which is less than 1000, which is point blank.....and one or two hits where as fighter blast away at me. I have seen times where I have hit the fighter and know I do, only because wings fall off, but see no sprites. Other times there is no doubt as to the sprites.
If this is normal, then it too, Sucks! Guess I'll just have to keep at it, and oh by the way........furbar, don't let those kills today, go to your head!

Plumbit

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
B26
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2004, 05:55:49 PM »
The gun range is shorter, the gunsight is off a couple of pixels and the top turrent interupter for the tail is way off but unable to jump between plane? No problem here.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2004, 09:02:09 AM by Easyscor »
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline MaddogWx

• Copper Member
B26
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 02:53:24 AM »
Don't know if this is related...

I flew Lancasters and could not hit fighters at near zero range.  I used to be a fairly good shot.  Thought man AHII sucks...then checked gun convergence in the hanger...it was set to zero...Doh.
If you shot wings off I guess yours is not zero...but maybe close?

I don't even remember ever setting convergence in AHI for bombers, but I guess I did.

:aok
« Last Edit: June 18, 2004, 02:56:03 AM by MaddogWx »

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
B26
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 09:01:21 AM »
You can't modify bomber convergence.  It's preset at 1k.
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline greyghostII

• Zinc Member
B26
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2004, 09:58:25 AM »
Yes you can change the convergeance, have done it and do it all the time.
 As for changing between planes, you can change or at least you were able to in ahI. I can go into #3 gun(the tail) and then normally hit alt2 and go to the same gun in plane 2, then back to #1 or to #3 if I want. The present mapping shows cntrl 1,2,3,4. I changed mine to alt. Never the less it still does not work even using  the present settings.  

My point in making this post was to have this problem brought to the attention of the ah staff, they know exactly what I speak of.

Plumbit

Offline Easyscor

• Plutonium Member
Re: B26
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2004, 10:38:50 AM »
Originally posted by greyghostII
Yes you can change the convergeance, have done it and do it all the time.

Easy - Changing the convergence has no effect in bombers.  Use .target xxx offline to see the patterns.

As for changing between planes, you can change or at least you were able to in ahI. I can go into #3 gun(the tail) and then normally hit alt2 and go to the same gun in plane 2, then back to #1 or to #3 if I want. The present mapping shows cntrl 1,2,3,4. I changed mine to alt. Never the less it still does not work even using  the present settings.

Easy - You need to remap it.  Try direct to keyboard number keys 8,9 & 0.

My point in making this post was to have this problem brought to the attention of the ah staff, they know exactly what I speak of.

Plumbit
Easy in-game again.
Since Tour 19 - 2001

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
B26
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2004, 10:58:11 AM »
I am unable to jump from plane to plane. I do have it mapped, and I have tried it offline as well. Still does not work. Please look into it.

Just tested it and was able to jump around just fine
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!