Author Topic: Yak-9T, in progress.  (Read 1090 times)

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Yak-9T, in progress.
« on: June 19, 2004, 04:09:56 PM »
A few months ago I posted my "Proof of concept" skin that I did to familiarize myself with using layers. When I created that skin I knew that I was going to start over from scratch.

So anyhow, I took some time off to clear my head (I was getting a bit angry with the software lol).

before:

after:

I have my transparancies set really low in the bottome picture, mostly just to make sure everything is there. The ends of the landing gear are missing.. I've been working on that forever lol.

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Yak-9T, in progress.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 04:12:26 PM »
Oops, sorry, I forgot the screens wont load in the vBB. Just click the link and you're good to go.

-Sik

Offline Ecke-109-

• Copper Member
Yak-9T, in progress.
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2004, 05:11:06 PM »
Hallo Sikboy,
why are these lines different?
The red ones have diffent lenghts and the others are not in line. I guess you know that? Why is it?
On the other hand.....lately when its painted, no one will see. Only you will know........and probably me. :D

Ecke
« Last Edit: June 19, 2004, 05:13:23 PM by Ecke-109- »

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Yak-9T, in progress.
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2004, 05:31:13 PM »
I honestly don't know why the don't meet up, but since bottom of the wing is mirrored, I don't beleve there is anything I can do about it.

[edit] there are also some mystery lines on there, that I haven't identified as of yet.

-Sik