Author Topic: at what point are you a traitor  (Read 3518 times)

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
at what point are you a traitor
« Reply #75 on: June 22, 2004, 10:40:12 PM »
Originally posted by Pongo
So much fear.

fear ? - LOL
wrong again
no fear, lack of tolerance. tired of being tread on by the left while everything  anything the right does is criminal and nazi

it's bs, michael moore-on is just the latest figurehead for what is wrong with todays liberal to the point of madness way of thinking

and no one has still answered the original question..too bzy defending moore-on and dogface sterns under the "freedom of speech" bs out
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2004, 10:43:24 PM »
Originally posted by AKS\/\/ulfe
Sure they are.

Just the same as those on the sidelines are free to say what they want in return.

Violence is where that freedom ends.
-SW

no they are not. they are not allowed to incite voilence by their words or deeds .. they can try but would be shut down in a ny minute

yeah, see it everyday on the news - kkk parade complete with life size posters of what they truely believe in - not :rolleyes:
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline AKS\/\/ulfe

• Platinum Member
« Reply #77 on: June 22, 2004, 10:46:06 PM »
I have been smoten by the ultimately gay emoticon, the infantile rolleyes.
-SW

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #78 on: June 22, 2004, 10:55:16 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
and no one has still answered the original question..

I think that's because nobody knows what you're talking about.

What I personally don't get is whether by 'traitor' you mean like actual bonafide under arrest traitor or you're just sayin' it kinda like one would say 'hippie scum' or 'them gawdamn queers'.

A figure of speech I could understand... yet, you seem to want an actual answer.

Offline Krusher

• Gold Member
« Reply #79 on: June 22, 2004, 11:15:46 PM »
Originally posted by Habu
GWB has a very questionable background in business. He bankrupted 3 companies but always seemed to have backers step up and set him up with a lucrative new business (or ownership in the Astros for example).

It was the Texas Rangers.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #80 on: June 22, 2004, 11:17:20 PM »
no they are not. they are not allowed to incite voilence by their words or deeds .. they can try but would be shut down in a ny minute

yeah, see it everyday on the news - kkk parade complete with life size posters of what they truely believe in - not :rolleyes:

You have just proven you don't know what the heck you are blabbering about. You don't see it on the news everyday because the KKK is a shadow of it's former self (thank god). But, they still have the right to parade, hold rallys and dare I say it speak whatever they want. Do a Google search and you will find several news stories. I won't promote them by posting links. And learn a little bit about the constitution before spouting off.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2004, 12:00:42 AM by rpm »
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Dead Man Flying

• Platinum Member
« Reply #81 on: June 23, 2004, 12:05:53 AM »

The lack of stories about KKK parades stems from their relatively common nature rather than their rareness.

It's a dog bites man/man bites dog thing.  In journalism, you don't report about every case where a dog bites a person because dog bites are commonplace.  If a man bites a dog, on the other hand, you report on it because that's different and newsworthy.  

-- Todd/Leviathn
« Last Edit: June 23, 2004, 12:16:25 AM by Dead Man Flying »

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #82 on: June 23, 2004, 12:56:53 AM »
Moore has every right to craft his lies.

But apparently you liberals think its unamerican that I use my right to criticize him for those lies...

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #83 on: June 23, 2004, 01:02:29 AM »
But apparently you liberals think its unamerican that I use my right to criticize him for those lies...

Funny how that works.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #84 on: June 23, 2004, 01:04:20 AM »
Is it just me or does anyone else find the expression "un-American", said with a totally straight face, just a bit weird?

I know it's somewhat common again now (for whatever reason)... But what is this... 1955 again?

Do you own a cardigan Grun?

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #85 on: June 23, 2004, 01:22:35 AM »
Originally posted by Nash
Is it just me or does anyone else find the expression "un-American", said with a totally straight face, just a bit weird?

I know it's somewhat common again now (for whatever reason)... But what is this... 1955 again?

Do you own a cardigan Grun?

Nice hijack try nash.... Run along now..

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #86 on: June 23, 2004, 01:32:08 AM »
So you will not confirm nor deny that you own a cardigan? Sir. Are you now or have you ever been a member of the Communist party?

Offline Dune

• Silver Member
      • http://www.352ndfightergroup.com/
« Reply #87 on: June 23, 2004, 02:11:17 AM »

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
« Reply #88 on: June 23, 2004, 02:20:48 AM »
Originally posted by GRUNHERZ
Moore has every right to craft his lies.

Oh BS.  It's un-american to say that criticising the President is traitorous.

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public."

--  Theodore Roosevelt

Offline wklink

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.simhq.com
« Reply #89 on: June 23, 2004, 02:35:49 AM »
Originally posted by Habu

I am as republican as they come. But voting republican does not mean I have to support an idiot for a president like Bush and does not mean he has the write to tell me what I can listen to in the morning.

I am not pro Kerry I am anti Bush.

I don't normally get into these but this one really bothers me.

So let me get this straight.  You are going to vote for a man (Kerry) that you probably disagree with over 90% of the time simply because you don't like the way the FCC is handling Howard Stern.

Interesting, you will vote for a person that you disagree with on almost everything simply because you are upset with one thing with a person that you probably philosophically agree with about 90% of the time.

Very interesting.
The artist formerly known as Tom 'Wklink' Cofield