Author Topic: 23yrd old Hottie Teacher Arrested for Porking 14yr old  (Read 4339 times)

Offline Mickey1992

• Gold Member
23yrd old Hottie Teacher Arrested for Porking 14yr old
« Reply #45 on: June 29, 2004, 08:53:28 AM »
Originally posted by banana
Mickey, I thought it was politik to allow a jury to decide guilt or innocence?

I agree with you.  But what if you saw a video tape of one of the sexual encounters?  Would you still say "Wait until she is convicted" before you allow us to call her a child-molesting potato?

Read the police report.  The kids describe her tatoos, shaving habits, undergraments, her apartment.  Police bugged her phone and she incriminated herself.

But like I said, you can't always believe what kids say.
http://www.newarkadvocate.com/news/stories/20040624/localnews/712204.html

Offline Wanker

• Platinum Member
« Reply #46 on: June 29, 2004, 08:58:02 AM »
Yep, case in point about kids making things up.

Would I believe it if I saw a video? Yes.

Do I believe you can convict before a fair trial has taken place? Nope.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #47 on: June 29, 2004, 09:26:07 AM »
calll me peculiar but is it a crime if no one is hurt?  if they are of consenting ability is there really a rape?  Why is prostitution illegal?

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2004, 09:30:05 AM »
Originally posted by rabbidrabbit
calll me peculiar but is it a crime if no one is hurt?  if they are of consenting ability is there really a rape?  Why is prostitution illegal?

Most in this country believe that someone is hurt when there is  sex between an adult and a child. Prostitution is a different topic.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2004, 09:34:24 AM »
Reading this thread I get a serious case of deja vu (not the minid variety tho).

Didn't we do this thread before?...another case, but I recall all the same arguements.
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #50 on: June 29, 2004, 10:16:30 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
not sure if I got this straight...

you guys figure it's ok for an adult woman to have sex with a 14 year old male.

does that mean that it is ok for an adult male to have sex with a 14 year old?

or does it mean that men and women are not equal?

lazs

Hmmm... the way I see it, the "boy" was probably already sexually active with his peers. Having sex with an adult seems irrelevant.
sand

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #51 on: June 29, 2004, 10:18:37 AM »
Originally posted by Sandman
Hmmm... the way I see it, the "boy" was probably already sexually active with his peers. Having sex with an adult seems irrelevant.

I may have missed something, where did you get the info that this kid was sexually active?

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
« Reply #52 on: June 29, 2004, 10:47:19 AM »
According to what the radio said this morning the kid said he was a virgin before all this happened.  I dont know what bearing that has on the whole situation.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #53 on: June 29, 2004, 11:01:17 AM »
the woman was mental, or at least she needs to plead that way

I pity her husband and both their families - can't imagine the ragging they are getting

the 14 year old will be kicking himself in his arse for the rest of his life for blabbing...
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | 16GB GIGABYTE RTX 4070 Ti Super | 850 watt ps | pimax Crystal Light | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder

Offline manticor

• Copper Member
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2004, 11:53:54 AM »
Originally posted by Engine
Oh god, I hope the poor child can find a way to recover from this.  Maybe after long years of counseling he'll have moved on beyond the injustice done to him.

Any striaght boy that age would not be able to turn it down! :D

Offline Sox62

• Silver Member
« Reply #55 on: June 29, 2004, 11:59:39 AM »
Would any male here,at the ripe age of 14 "Just say no" if the offer had been thrown their way?

Maybe,but I know I'm not one of them.:D

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
« Reply #56 on: June 29, 2004, 12:07:04 PM »
Wow. It's sexist and a double standard... but that is a fantasy come true for the 14 year old. He just had to run his mouth and FU that jackpot.

She's an idiot, but damn. [Hell, Eleanor Roosevelt would look hot  to a horny 14-year old boy, and he gets Hottie Mc Babe throwing him some, damn. WTF didn't that happen to me, Damn!]

Wonder if the hubby was in on it?

Charon
« Last Edit: June 29, 2004, 12:15:03 PM by Charon »

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #57 on: June 29, 2004, 12:12:49 PM »
Originally posted by Sox62
Would any male here,at the ripe age of 14 "Just say no" if the offer had been thrown their way?

Maybe,but I know I'm not one of them.:D

Most here probably couldn't even say no at the age of 41. Still, the mother of that boy has a right and responsibility to protect her son and the law is on her side. Don't like the laws then change 'em. But everyone that believes it's ok for a 14 year old boy to have sex with his teacher better be feel the same way if it were a 14 year old girl instead or they will never be able to justify changing the law.

Offline rabbidrabbit

• Gold Member
« Reply #58 on: June 29, 2004, 12:19:31 PM »
Originally posted by AKIron
Most here probably couldn't even say no at the age of 41. Still, the mother of that boy has a right and responsibility to protect her son and the law is on her side. Don't like the laws then change 'em. But everyone that believes it's ok for a 14 year old boy to have sex with his teacher better be feel the same way if it were a 14 year old girl instead or they will never be able to justify changing the law.

I'm going with the state of mind of the individuals involved.  Here, it seems it could be a crime but not necessarily.   The law itself is often blind when it comes to what it's supposed to serve.  Justice.

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
« Reply #59 on: June 29, 2004, 12:24:56 PM »
To imply that a teacher having sex with a 14 year old is acceptable in any form is pretty odd.  Statutory Rape is a crime for a very distinct reason, to prevent adults from taking advantage of the ignorance of youth.  Consent and willingness have zero to do with it.  It's simply a law to prevent those that should know better from taking advantage of those that don't.

I wonder how many would have "hit it" if they knew she'd be going to prison as a result of it.  A 14 year old is not going to consider something like this.

MiniD