Author Topic: Ah2 Dweebs "The new breed"  (Read 1224 times)

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
Ah2 Dweebs "The new breed"
« on: June 30, 2004, 10:54:28 AM »
Ah2 is a great game, I love it. HOWEVER....what are the most annoying things people do in your opinion. I'm not talking about strategy wise...just individuals. (Little venting is good for everyone)

My basic list:

1. A bf110 screaming into the furball canons blazing...gets two kills without having to manuever...auger's or gets whacked shortly thereafter...up's and repeats.

2. The ginormous amount of 190's setting up vulch runs on the runway from 14k up avoiding every airborne confrontation. (extend as far as necessary...repeat)

3. Your outnumbered 5 to 1 due to the horde joining your fight..3 out of the 5 set up for ho shots on every pass.

4. Oh yeah and the HUGE amount of carpet bombing going on...Gv's to hard to see so why not level the entire forest
?

Most of my whine's seem to be gunnery related..people dont want to be bothered to learn so they use the aformentioned tactics.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2004, 11:03:19 AM by jaxxo »

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2004, 10:58:46 AM »
guys who face-shoot me with a 37mm elephant gun ;)

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 11:04:06 AM »
(In Erkel voice) Did I do that?

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 11:31:32 AM »
lol, I would have done the same thing :)

I don't really have any complaints about the fights I've had in AHII. The "spin to avoid getting killed" maneuver makes me laugh though. "Don't spin, you'll just die lower" is my motto.

I typically can dissengage when the odds get too bad, although sometimes I don't leave myself enough alt to escape.

Most of the time I just get pissed at myself for being a handsomehunk lol

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline AKFokerFoder+

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2004, 11:42:30 AM »
Keep the faith Jaxxo, AH2 is a different game.

So we will have different types of dweebs :)

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2004, 12:54:12 PM »
#4 is sooo true!

People are adjusting to the new game and developing new strategy.

Let's face it, gv's harder to see and remove, and with 3 vh's to kill, carpet bombing is the way to go if you are looking for a base capture.

I don't mind killing the buffs as they are coming in though, I've been getting more bomber kills than ever lately.

New game, new moves

I gotta quit flying that Spit V though, it's the only thing I'm in much anymore.

Offline Goth

• Nickel Member
Re: Ah2 Dweebs "The new breed"
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2004, 12:55:51 PM »
Originally posted by jaxxo
Ah2 is a great game, I love it. HOWEVER....what are the most annoying things people do in your opinion. I'm not talking about strategy wise...just individuals. (Little venting is good for everyone)

Chest pounding La7 pilots. I mean come on...it's a La7.

La7's are for grandma's!

VWE

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2004, 01:04:19 PM »
The "spin to avoid getting killed" maneuver makes me laugh though.

Guilty as charged!!  :D

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2004, 01:06:47 PM »
The "spin to avoid getting killed" maneuver makes me laugh though.

Uh Oh. Is this considered Dweeby?  I've done this on purpose in AHI a time or two and made it work.  Haven't had a chance do this in AHII, with my lockups and CTD's, can't spin the plane from the desktop.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline simshell

• Nickel Member
Re: Ah2 Dweebs "The new breed"
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2004, 01:25:21 PM »

My basic list:

1. A bf110 screaming into the furball canons blazing...gets two kills without having to manuever...auger's or gets whacked shortly thereafter...up's and repeats.
aformentioned tactics.

o yes i was flying near the HQ in a BF110 and you were dogfighting some one in a spit and i came in at 400+ and got 1 30mm on your wing snap!:D

what plane does it matter i do that all the time in almost everthing 109g-6 g-10 P47D-40 F4U Moss i even do it in a zero some times  and i often dont get whacked after i do it nor do i up repeat much

tho dont whine about some one having to not manuever to get a kill if thats the case then its the poor spits SA for not geting out of the way or trying a HO shot or good plioting by the BF110 driver
known as Arctic in the main

Offline Curval

• Plutonium Member
      • http://n/a
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2004, 01:28:55 PM »
AH2 has made me into a HO dweeb.  I don't know what it is....if I went nose to nose with anyone in anything in AH1 I would be blasted out of the sky.  I would avoid HOs like the plague.  

In AH2 I seem to have gotten a number of HO kills.

Me likey.

muhhhahahahahahaa

:D
Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2004, 01:32:10 PM »
Not talking about guys who actually care about living bro. Im talking about gettin the biggest guns and cutting a swathe thru the furball hoing everything in sight, then gettin popped on the sloppy reversal.

Offline simshell

• Nickel Member
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2004, 01:37:17 PM »
Not talking about guys who actually care about living bro. Im talking about gettin the biggest guns and cutting a swathe thru the furball hoing everything in sight, then gettin popped on the sloppy reversal.

to bad for him nother kill for me :D

i think there like Cats unlike dogs you beat a Cat and it does not learn so you try beating it MORE MORE MORE still looks at you then takes that poop infront of you still

some times AH players seem that way
known as Arctic in the main

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2004, 01:50:55 PM »
Originally posted by simshell
to bad for him nother kill for me :D

i think there like Cats unlike dogs you beat a Cat and it does not learn so you try beating it MORE MORE MORE still looks at you then takes that poop infront of you still

some times AH players seem that way

Simshell has been reported to PETA. Let's see who takes a poop now.

Offline Adogg

• Copper Member
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2004, 02:08:13 PM »
Originally posted by Sikboy
guys who face-shoot me with a 37mm elephant gun ;)

-Sik

that's the trouble when giving head to Yaks. :D