Author Topic: fester  (Read 2951 times)

Offline shaky1

• Zinc Member
fester
« on: July 01, 2004, 02:23:08 AM »
fester is without a doubt a cheater put over 20 rounds into his tiger turret at 400 no effect over 30 bounced off not to mention the 5 other guys hitting it at the same range  plus i had already hit him 7 or 8 times with a tiger all other tigers turret go out 1 hit at that range dont beleive me ask the other guys about it.

I'm sure it was just lag ask HTC

LTARprts

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
fester
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2004, 02:26:34 AM »
IN IN IN :p

Offline Seraphim

• Nickel Member
fester
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2004, 02:27:58 AM »
Uh oh

Offline jetb123

• Silver Member
fester
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2004, 02:28:35 AM »
Originally posted by DipStick
IN IN IN :p
 What does IN IN IN mean?

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
fester
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2004, 02:33:59 AM »
C'mon...Fester must have picked the super turret power-up moments before! No big deal!!

I just love it when ppl call me a cheater after I've picked the smart ammo crate and the anti-G device at the bottom of the volcano...
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline Scaevola

• Copper Member
fester
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2004, 02:42:52 AM »
Did ya film it?

Maybe I should root around for the film I have of the same situation but an Lfart sitting there getting pinged and then turning around and popping me with one shot.

It's your skill when you manage to do this but anyone else that manages it, they're cheating?

IN IN IN is opposit to OUT OUT OUT but as to it's meaning here I'm at a loss.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
fester
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2004, 02:46:02 AM »
wow think maybe ltarprts thinks he is so good that someone needs to cheat to send his dweeby tank arnold back to the stone age. heh poor ltarprts lost about 15 tigers to basic fire and maneuver tactics then when i finally closed in on their spawn position in a perfect hull down spot and blasted them for a total kill count of 39 victories they started dropping supplies all over making me pretty much invincible since i could take their supplies and they could only barely hit my turret through the weeds and the small hills between us.

you should have seen ltarprts on pvt channel he was off his rocker he was so pissed lol.. all those tigers he kept loosing too funny.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2004, 03:11:06 AM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
fester
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2004, 02:49:23 AM »
this whine has also been aproved and certified by MetaVoss

Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline deSelys

• Gold Member
fester
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2004, 03:30:57 AM »
Originally posted by Citabria
wow think maybe ltarprts thinks he is so good that someone needs to cheat to send his dweeby tank arnold back to the stone age. heh poor ltarprts lost about 15 tigers to basic fire and maneuver tactics then when i finally closed in on their spawn position in a perfect hull down spot and blasted them for a total kill count of 39 victories they started dropping supplies all over making me pretty much invincible since i could take their supplies and they could only barely hit my turret through the weeds and the small hills between us.

you should have seen ltarprts on pvt channel he was off his rocker he was so pissed lol.. all those tigers he kept loosing too funny.

ROFL the classic 'nme resupply'...been there, done that! :D
Current ID: Romanov

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye... then it's just a game to find the eye

'I AM DID NOTHING WRONG' - Famous last forum words by legoman

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
fester
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2004, 03:35:42 AM »
In! Ya baby!!!!!  

Muppet slaughters LTAR's, LTAR whines "foul".  News at 11.
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
fester
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2004, 03:48:15 AM »

Yeah but you were cheating last night when you and Xtrme would only engage me and double team me and leave my wingman alone until I was dead.  I mean for godsakes, why else fly with a wingman if you can't use him for bait?!?!  You were supposed to go for him first so I could pick you guys off but nooooo, you had to cheat and go after me first.  That's not fair! It's not! It's not! It's not!

Oh and IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
fester
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2004, 03:50:38 AM »
this whine has also been aproved and certified by MetaVoss

that's good...you also need to make another one with a silhouette of a F-16 and a red scorpion.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Dawvgrid

• Nickel Member
fester
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2004, 05:05:31 AM »
Originally posted by jetb123
What does IN IN IN mean?

I think it means IN,,,i'm in too.

Offline JB66

• Copper Member
      • http://members.fortunecity.com/ssbranni
fester
« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2004, 07:03:29 AM »
I'm in, before the lock is put on.  BTW, if you even think fester, or anybody for that matter cheats, film it and send it to HTC.  Never "air" it on the BBS.
From my experience, Fester is a great stick.  He will wait until you make a mistake, then hit you.  For me, it has always been a quick death.
And by the way...I had 36 kills at the same spawn point before I lost my tiger, most of the shots coming in on me were wide. You guys would have to spawn, get in your turrent and then turn it, range me and fire.  Most of your shots missed, or bounced off my front armour.  The reason you guys were dying quickly was I had a 30 to 45 degree angle on you up on a hill and could hit you on the side at a range of .4 to 1.2.  And the other rooks in that area were spread out, so you guys were being hit from all sides, not just head on.

Offline Stratocaster

• Nickel Member
fester
« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2004, 07:46:18 AM »
LMAO fester I love you man
Strat

∼<<∼Loose Deuce∼>>∼