Author Topic: fester  (Read 2950 times)

Offline XtrmeJ

• Gold Member
fester
« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2004, 07:51:43 AM »
Originally posted by Ack-Ack
Yeah but you were cheating last night when you and Xtrme would only engage me and double team me and leave my wingman alone until I was dead.  I mean for godsakes, why else fly with a wingman if you can't use him for bait?!?!  You were supposed to go for him first so I could pick you guys off but nooooo, you had to cheat and go after me first.  That's not fair! It's not! It's not! It's not!

Oh and IN IN IN IN IN IN IN IN

ack-ack

:rofl We were fighting a KI61 and a P38. We had to decifer which one was AKAK. After we collaborated, we decifered that AKAK was infact the P38. Thus ruleing the KI61 out of the picture, we proceeded to play tag.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Re: fester
« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2004, 07:59:00 AM »
Originally posted by shaky1
fester is without a doubt a cheater put over 20 rounds into his tiger turret at 400 no effect over 30 bounced off not to mention the 5 other guys hitting it at the same range  plus i had already hit him 7 or 8 times with a tiger all other tigers turret go out 1 hit at that range dont beleive me ask the other guys about it.

I'm sure it was just lag ask HTC

LTARprts

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Was this the fight yesterday where you kept upping a tiger over and over at a camped spawnpoint with enemy GV and tankbuster planes all around?

What did you expect LTARD?

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
fester
« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2004, 08:25:25 AM »
IN
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
fester
« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2004, 08:28:54 AM »
INcredible.

Let me get this straight.
(1) You were upping a tiger at a camped spawn point.
(2) You had supplies located where the enemy also had access to them.
(3) You kept hitting his turret but couldnt kill him because he was using said supplies.
(4) Now you are upset.

I dont see a reason to say he cheats.
But I tell ya what,
"IMMA GUESSIN YOU JUST A HAD DAT ONE A COMIN"

Offline mars01

• Platinum Member
fester
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2004, 08:31:23 AM »
WAY TO FESTER.

CHEATER - Send me a copy of the Turret -O- Death Cheat Whoo hoooooooo.

IN

Offline Bunyip

• Zinc Member
boo who
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2004, 08:57:35 AM »
sook sook sook u want  a tissue

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
fester
« Reply #21 on: July 01, 2004, 08:57:42 AM »
What does IN IN IN mean?

"IN" is a reference to being in the post before its locked. Silly BBS game really.

IN!

btw,  where's the film? After losing 30+ GVs to the hacker, surley someone hit record?  No?

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
fester
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2004, 09:49:31 AM »
btw, where's the film? After losing 30+ GVs to the hacker, surley someone hit record? No?

Ya think ? .... your a genious Slash ... parts on the other hand ... still deciding.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline TheDudeDVant

• Gold Member
fester
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2004, 10:02:26 AM »
I know Fester's secret...  He follows standard Muppet protocal.. Before flying, and I have heard rumored when he awakes, he has a healthy portion of:

The Muppets have a rather large supply of this product.. Register now and give the Muppets your offer to receive a months portion for you squad.. Results may vary... But our product is guarranteed.. :)

Offline doc1kelley

• Silver Member
fester
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2004, 10:17:28 AM »
Originally posted by DipStick
IN IN IN :p

:D
A Whine has been recorded...

:rofl
awDoc1
The Flying Circus Rocks! We're clowns of a different color!

Beer! helping ugly folks get laid!

Offline JB66

• Copper Member
      • http://members.fortunecity.com/ssbranni
fester
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2004, 10:35:17 AM »
I always find myself feeling sorry for the noob that keeps uping a capped field.  
You Ltar's should know better than to keep spawning a camped spawn point.  
Just because you choose to use ground vehicles dosen't mean your invincible.  And since the tiger bug has been fixed means no more easy tiger kills for you guys.
Ok...Fester had 39 kills and I had 36.  Who else had Ltar kills last night, lets tally it up.

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
fester
« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2004, 10:37:24 AM »
LTARprts, I'm sure Fester is in the same class of "cheater" as TopGunz, too?   You deserve your just desserts.  WTFG Fester.

Karaya

oh yeah, IN IN IN
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
fester
« Reply #27 on: July 01, 2004, 10:38:15 AM »
oh boy my 2 cents worth lol, i wrote about this in bugs last night under guns....please help...if u will  take a look see what u think.

Sharky1 i dont know about cheating,do i think somedo yes iguess i think so and fester is one of them...but it is mild not like cheating on exam..he knows something i/we dont or maybe has great server.other day fester took out my 26s at 1200 yards all three the hits were few and very hard i kid u not my plane went side ways from hits but could be many reasons in my incounters with his 262 i would send him home with smoking engine that would have killed most others.no matter what jb and others say write what u want it is still somewhat a free country.

jb66  think on this the war that spawned these weapons was fought so people can say what they think.
 i have enjoyed my incounters with fes,jbs l tars and others i have been killed by all u sobs lol just before landing 5 to 10 kills in 26s so let people write what they want and dont worry about those that call u whiner or names.  thanks    demaw1

Offline JB66

• Copper Member
      • http://members.fortunecity.com/ssbranni
fester
« Reply #28 on: July 01, 2004, 10:48:53 AM »
jb66 think on this the war that spawned these weapons was fought so people can say what they think.

Demaw...don't even go there.  I am well aware of the sacrafice of the few so that the many of us slobs can spew our "opinions".

As far as someone coming on the BBS to call someone a cheater, all I say is "prove it".  I know that HT's executable is easy to decompile and rewrite, and recompiled, but most people including myself would not go to the trouble.

As far as the BBS goes, say what you want, but be ready to back it up.

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
fester
« Reply #29 on: July 01, 2004, 10:53:43 AM »
HTC takes great offense at people publicly calling people cheaters, so in that vein, "so let people write what they want and dont worry about those that call u whiner or names" does not fly here. I am really surprized that this thread has remained open as long as it has.

As far as someone coming on the BBS to call someone a cheater, all I say is "prove it". I know that HT's executable is easy to decompile and rewrite, and recompiled, but most people including myself would not go to the trouble.

You are really over simplifying it and underestimating HT. Don't thing for a second that HT can't tell if you have been messing with his code. Have you ever heard of obfuscation. HT would be out of his mind if he released his code and every Tom, Dick, and Harry could decomplie it ... many trade secrets are in the EXE and I doubt strongly that HT would put them out there for all to view.

If it was that simple, this game would have died long ago.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2004, 10:58:45 AM by SlapShot »
SlapShot - Blue Knights