« Reply #30 on: July 01, 2004, 10:54:07 AM »
your a genious Slash

I do have my moments.

Where's the film?

Offline jaxxo

• Silver Member
fester
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2004, 11:02:41 AM »
lol.Nice try Demaw..now they are telling you what and what not to say.

Offline JB66

• Copper Member
      • http://members.fortunecity.com/ssbranni
fester
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2004, 11:11:43 AM »
You are really over simplifying it and underestimating HT. Don't thing for a second that HT can't tell if you have been messing with his code. Have you ever heard of obfuscation. HT would be out of his mind if he released his code and every Tom, Dick, and Harry could decomplie it ... many trade secrets are in the EXE and I doubt strongly that HT would put them out there for all to view.

You are right, easy is not the correct word.  But if someone were to take the time it could be done.  
I am a Computer Science major, however, the only code I ever write nowadays is encryption/decryption algorithms for small companies.  So I do understand the methods involved in putting together AHII.  If I could only write code a tenth as good as HTC, my future would be set.

Offline Citabria

• Platinum Member
fester
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2004, 11:12:09 AM »
should have taken some more pics haha

that small smoke in right hand side is there spawn point. I had just driven away from my previous hull down position where I was driving ltar into a frenzy of frustration. would have stayed in spawn camp position but someone kilt the VH and I was expecting ltar to be pissed enough to get a jabo and bomb me so i moved to the cover of some nearby trees haha.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2004, 11:15:02 AM by Citabria »
Fester was my in game name until September 2013

Offline SlapShot

• Plutonium Member
fester
« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2004, 11:25:44 AM »
Originally posted by JB66
You are right, easy is not the correct word.  But if someone were to take the time it could be done.  
I am a Computer Science major, however, the only code I ever write nowadays is encryption/decryption algorithms for small companies.  So I do understand the methods involved in putting together AHII.  If I could only write code a tenth as good as HTC, my future would be set.

I have been in the "bitness" since '78 and I know that HT has been at it for quite some time too. I have loved every minute of it. Right now you are a computer "noob" ... stick with it and absorb like a sponge and the sky is the limit. You can become a computer "Ace" if you put in the effort.

Check out this page ...

http://www.semdesigns.com/Products/Obfuscators/CppObfuscationExample.html

Look at the clear code and then look at what an obfuscator does to it. You would be hard pressed to translate that into anything readable, nevermind trying to understand the underlying logic.
SlapShot - Blue Knights

Guppy: "The only risk we take is the fight, and since no one really dies, the reward is the fight."

Offline shaky1

• Zinc Member
fester
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2004, 11:27:26 AM »
You guys are too funny first off there where 3 tigers at that spawn XJ was 1 I killed him with 3 rounds at about 2100 2nd one takes his turret ,leavyme or something like that is next I killed his panzer he came back later  in a tiger took his turret about 10 times 1 shot,he had supplies, fester was sitting beside XJ 3 hits no damage he backs off ridge and no he didnt have supplies or XJ would have used them im still in tiger i go looking for him he comes over ridge 800 from me 2 more rounds into him 1 turret 1 in side no effect i chase him over hill he 1 shots kills my  turret 2nd kills me kills me i hunt him again I come over ridge see him in edge of forest about 1100 away he 1 shot kills me I take another tiger he comes over ridge in front of me i hit wrong darn button he 1 shot kills Im sitting at spawn now he drives up behind me without a sound about 400 away takes my turret 1 ping Im tired of losing tigers  so i up a panzer hes sitting behind spawn 450 or so away can only see his turret no supplies 4 hits to his turret no effect 1 shot takes my turret  which is normal i up again 3 more hits to his turret no supplies no effect by now 4 others have  upped all have hit him 5 or more times without a sign of smoke even with supplies you will smoke long before you can resupply! supplies where upped onced during this fight  i ate them up and told them not to drop anymore they didnt.You count the hits that just i had on fester and tell me if its not a cheat then how? the other tigers died like tigers should including mine of course.I kill more GV'S in a day then most of have killed the whole time you have been playing so dont try to impart you stupid opinons on me i know all there is no know about killing tanks i kill between 30 and 50 aday .
If you guys could get your heads out of festers arse long enough to see the light of day i might care what you think.

HAVE A NICE DAY!

LTARprts

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
fester
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2004, 11:39:29 AM »
Blahahahaha!!  This is great stuff.  Skuzzy please don't lock this!!!!

I'v whined/seen whines on the BBS but this is really entertaining.
Prts got whupped.. must be a cheater!!

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

:D
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline Wadke

• Nickel Member
fester
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2004, 11:47:32 AM »
IN!

but would like to add...I was at that same spawn point the whole time yesterday in an M8... I don't think that i was ever hit by another tank but those persistant jabo planes......tis another matter :)

Offline JB66

• Copper Member
fester
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2004, 11:47:53 AM »
Your wrong Ltarprts...there were four tigers, I was sitting at the crest of a hill hitting you guys from the side.  I had lost both my tracks, so I couldn't reach your supplies.  However, someone dropped supplies at least three times.

Offline shaky1

• Zinc Member
fester
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2004, 11:49:53 AM »
Steve how many gvs battles you been in?

you guys are right there is no such thing as hackers.

And oh by the way Goldie Locks is asking for you!

LMFAO

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
fester
« Reply #40 on: July 01, 2004, 11:50:15 AM »
I would just like to take a moment to say

IN
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline shaky1

• Zinc Member
fester
« Reply #41 on: July 01, 2004, 11:55:29 AM »
XJ didnt start dropping supplies for about 10 mins after i had already hit fester 5 times he was flying around over my head in a c47 I think he made 3 trips you didnt show for at least 20 mins after his first drop so why bother to say anything?oh wait its fester we must protect fester at all cost after all he made a map

HAVE A NICE DAY!

LTARprts

Offline Sox62

• Silver Member
fester
« Reply #42 on: July 01, 2004, 11:57:26 AM »
IN   :D

Offline JB66

• Copper Member
fester
« Reply #43 on: July 01, 2004, 11:59:13 AM »
It just took me awhile to get into position, I was in the woods going around to the side of the spawn point.  As for fester and the JB's, we don't really communicate.  But he does have some great missions:cool: :aok
« Last Edit: July 01, 2004, 12:04:31 PM by JB66 »

Offline shaky1

• Zinc Member
fester
« Reply #44 on: July 01, 2004, 12:00:11 PM »
nice pic fester as you leave the spawn you where sitting right in the 2 rows of weeds to your right which is about 450 from spawn

but you just keep making it up as you go along ALL HAIL FESTER!

LMAO YOUR SO CUTE

HAVE A NIE DAY!
LTARprts