Author Topic: Petulant outbursts  (Read 720 times)

Offline IK0N

• Copper Member
Petulant outbursts
« on: July 03, 2004, 03:18:30 PM »
Or are they childish outbursts? or both!

"I lost a few frame rates and I am going to complain on range vox so long and loud that noone with in range will be able to hear anything but my petulant outburst.. Then I am going to post on the BBS very childishly I might add how things better improve or I am going to post again another childish petulant outburst! until my problem is fixed or I get the attention I feel I deserve, cause you know I pay so much every month that I deserve special treatment!"
 Here is a tip you needy petulant types before you post or whine on range vox for 30 minutes or country channel again how wronged the release has made you feel and how you need to share that with everyone else, its a normal evolution of a new product! its not a new feature introduced by HTC, every game product out there that revisions has the same issues that thru natural evolution will be fixed, this has been going on since just after the release of Pong, before a few of you were born, and will continue to happen well after you have passed away. If you guys cant handle it then step away from the PC, box it back up, and go buy a Play station 2 console and try whining at them for awhile, because it apparently just isn't your cup of tea this PC game experience...
 I feel much better now thanks for letting me get that off my chest!!
I think that deserves at least a "8.5" dont you think?

IKON

Offline jameswilsongt

• Zinc Member
Petulant outbursts
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2004, 03:24:35 PM »

righty

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Petulant outbursts
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2004, 03:27:10 PM »
cool
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline detch01

• Silver Member
Petulant outbursts
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2004, 03:56:22 PM »
:rofl :aok
asw
Latrine Attendant, 1st class
semper in excretio, solum profundum variat

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
Petulant outbursts
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2004, 04:18:52 PM »
9.9!
having a range vox squelch feature would be oh so nice.
if it's just one or two maybe three guys no biggy but you get around some and they have a crowd with em all screamming, gets really old
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
Petulant outbursts
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2004, 04:18:57 PM »
LOL

RTR
The Damned

Offline MaddogWx

• Copper Member
Petulant outbursts
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2004, 05:01:51 PM »
I give it a 9.8....glancing over at the Russian judge...ohhhh only a 7.7.  Man those guys are always tough.

:)

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Petulant outbursts
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2004, 05:22:35 PM »
Welcome to AH :(

Offline Bino

• Platinum Member
Petulant outbursts
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2004, 09:45:43 PM »
Are we not Dweebs?

"The plural of 'anecdote' is not 'data'." - Randy Pausch

PC Specs

Offline 6GunUSMC

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
      • http://www.fasteasynet.com
Petulant outbursts
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2004, 10:14:46 PM »

Offline DipStick

• Gold Member
      • http://www.theblueknights.com
Petulant outbursts
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2004, 10:19:05 PM »

Anti-whine whine - been done to death

Try ".squelch petulant types" - problem solved

Offline doobs

• Silver Member
Petulant outbursts
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2004, 12:07:24 AM »
IKON needs to get in touch with himself but unfortunatly
his zipper is stuck.
R.I.P JG44
(founding XO)

68KO always remembered

Offline twitchy

• Nickel Member
IKON
« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2004, 08:05:22 AM »
Yeah your're right IKON, everybody should just quit whining and go buy an x-box, screw the three year players and squad leaders that are having legitimate issues with game performance. Screw people who don't enjoy paying to debug a game.. What a  bunch of whiners, god knows we should all strive to be more like you. Who am I to complain when obviously your gaming is far more important than mine or anyone else who is having problems eh. When you get done wiping your ego, flush it, close the lid and then go look up the definition of Petulant, then re-read your post slowly and carefully to yourself. Try looking up egocentrical while your at it.
Yes I know the game is a work in progress, I remember pong, son, but I also realize that there are alot of people who are having game issues, and the last I checked this was a forum to DISCUSS the game, n'est pas? I'm not whining there uh Mr. Perfection, I'm raising hell about it, I got a good system, five patches and beta level bugs still as do others...

Cost of AH2 Subscription: $14.95
Cost of Gallon of Milk: $3.85
Cost of New Video Card I Can't run out and buy: $100+
Cost of Reading some Petulant Whining about Petulance...
Priceless!
Founder & CO
Pigs on the Wing
Oinking Bases since 2000 AD

Offline kamori

• Silver Member
Waaaaaaaaa
« Reply #13 on: July 04, 2004, 01:18:24 PM »
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

a whine for a Whine...LOL>

Will it ever end ?

Just play the game if you dont like it turn range off...

Waaaaaaaaaaaa..

Kalamori

Offline FT_Animal

• Nickel Member
Re: Petulant outbursts
« Reply #14 on: July 04, 2004, 01:52:50 PM »
Originally posted by IK0N
Or are they childish outbursts? or both!

"I lost a few frame rates and I am going to complain on range vox so long and loud that noone with in range will be able to hear anything but my petulant outburst.. Then I am going to post on the BBS very childishly I might add how things better improve or I am going to post again another childish petulant outburst! until my problem is fixed or I get the attention I feel I deserve, cause you know I pay so much every month that I deserve special treatment!"
 Here is a tip you needy petulant types before you post or whine on range vox for 30 minutes or country channel again how wronged the release has made you feel and how you need to share that with everyone else, its a normal evolution of a new product! its not a new feature introduced by HTC, every game product out there that revisions has the same issues that thru natural evolution will be fixed, this has been going on since just after the release of Pong, before a few of you were born, and will continue to happen well after you have passed away. If you guys cant handle it then step away from the PC, box it back up, and go buy a Play station 2 console and try whining at them for awhile, because it apparently just isn't your cup of tea this PC game experience...
 I feel much better now thanks for letting me get that off my chest!!
I think that deserves at least a "8.5" dont you think?

IKON

This post is proof that intelligence does still exist on earth.

Anim