Author Topic: Urgent Need for Pony Template...  (Read 639 times)

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Urgent Need for Pony Template...
« on: July 03, 2004, 04:14:50 PM »
Does anyone out here have a D Pony template.  I'm finally getting somewhere with the Big Beautiful Doll skin but I have some issues with the base skin.  I'm wondering if anyone has a definitive template for the D Pony.  

The areas I'm having issues with is as follows.  The exhaust covers get over ridden by my checker board.  I'd like to do a heat tempered exhaust cover for the stacks.

My forward canopy housing has bleed off from the olive drab nose area and spinner colors.  

I'm also having  a few issues with wrapping the check board around the top and bottom portion of the fuselage.  Instead of the keeping the pattern going it seems to grab the last color in the line and use it.  So I'm getting these nice black and white prison stripes going across the top and bottom of the fuselage.  I'm trying to see if I can't slowly cut the checker boards size in half as it hits the bottom so it will grab and multiply the two color together.

My biggest issue is I'd like to know if anyone has a good full template for the D model.  Any help would be gratefully appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Offline SELECTOR

• Gold Member
      • http://www.332viking.com
Urgent Need for Pony Template...
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2004, 05:28:08 PM »
we're gonna end up with hundreds of pony skins:aok