Author Topic: Start up problem  (Read 291 times)

Offline ET

• Copper Member
Start up problem
« on: July 10, 2004, 05:28:34 PM »
When I start up my computer and go to Aces High I run into an error screen that says "aceshigh. exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" After I close and go back in, it starts up.

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
Start up problem
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 07:23:49 PM »
when it does that can you hit the details button then take a screenshot and post it or send it to pyro?

To take a screeny of it just hit the print screen button then open paint {or other picture proggie} then past it  save as jpeg file
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline MetaTron

• Silver Member
Start up problem
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 08:03:46 PM »
I got this today during a great sortie to A22. Locked me up and there wasn't any way to take a screen shot. It offered the option to debug, or close, but the system was locked solid. This is the third time I've seen this.

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
Start up problem
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2004, 08:07:48 PM »
Originally posted by MetaTron
I got this today during a great sortie to A22. Locked me up and there wasn't any way to take a screen shot. It offered the option to debug, or close, but the system was locked solid. This is the third time I've seen this.

hmmm not good. did you get the dreaded " has caused a majore system failuler please report this to microsoft" type message?
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline ET

• Copper Member
Start up problem
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2004, 04:36:13 AM »
There was no way to get a picture. The error screen has two buttons asking if I want to send error report to Microsoft. I hit don't send and get returned to desktop. Then I can start Aces High right up. This only happens the first time I go into AH after starting computer and I can get in after that as long as I keep the computer on.