Author Topic: The VOSS CONSPIRACY... fascinating new book  (Read 105162 times)

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
The VOSS CONSPIRACY... fascinating new book
« Reply #1965 on: August 17, 2004, 05:40:33 PM »
Quote from PYRO

4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.

Liar

5- Flamebaiting, trolling, or posting to incite or annoy is not
allowed.

another lie......

hey AW=B17=, since you don't like liars, and you said most in this community also, guess you don't like Dale, he likes to lie when there's an axe to grind or when it suits his needs:aok

justify that one nutcase:cool:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 05:44:40 PM by SLO »

Offline Lizard3

• Silver Member
« Reply #1966 on: August 17, 2004, 05:45:47 PM »
OHW OHW OHW!

I'm IN on that one. Someones trying to get the manacles put on this one.

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
« Reply #1967 on: August 17, 2004, 06:03:06 PM »
Originally posted by SLO
Quote from PYRO

4- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users and HTC. Flaming or abusing users is not tolerated.

Liar

5- Flamebaiting, trolling, or posting to incite or annoy is not
allowed.

another lie......

hey AW=B17=, since you don't like liars, and you said most in this community also, guess you don't like Dale, he likes to lie when there's an axe to grind or when it suits his needs:aok

justify that one nutcase:cool:

Wow.

I think SLO just hung a big "kick me" sign on the front of his pants.

Offline phookat

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1968 on: August 17, 2004, 06:04:07 PM »

Yeehaw!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2004, 06:06:33 PM by phookat »

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #1969 on: August 17, 2004, 06:08:25 PM »
Originally posted by SLO
yup if calling people losers for actually falling into a pathetic liars trap is defending Voss, so be it. But in the future, get your facts straight.

Yes ... facts ... like, SLO would never say someone was taken in by Voss who wasn't even playing the game at the time the whole thing went down ... right? Or did you forget your own lies? We haven't ... and I do mean "we."

Tsk, tsk, SLO ... your own words come back to bite you like a Moray Eel slithering it's way up your sphincter, then merily gnashing it's way through your bowel and slurping down your intestines like so much spaghetti.

Quit while you're behind.

Are we at 2000 yet?

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #1970 on: August 17, 2004, 06:12:18 PM »
Originally posted by DoKGonZo
Wow.

I think SLO just hung a big "kick me" sign on the front of his pants.

The word here is 'JUSTIFY' why this thread was not locked, cause those 2 quotes seem too indicate that it should of been locked a long long time ago, just the title would of been enough. So Mr. Bonzo, since you're soo smart, justify it. Lets see your witty brains at work.

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #1971 on: August 17, 2004, 06:17:13 PM »
I ain't gotta justify nothing.

The fact that you would post that ... and call HT and Pyro liars ... on their own BBS, no less ... shows an incredible lack of situational awareness. "Stupid" doesn't even come close to covering it ... that'd be like saying Saddam was "moody."

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #1972 on: August 17, 2004, 06:18:59 PM »
Yes ... facts ... like, SLO would never say someone was taken in by Voss who wasn't even playing the game at the time the whole thing went down ... right? Or did you forget your own lies? We haven't ... and I do mean "we."

Tsk, tsk, SLO ... your own words come back to bite you like a Moray Eel slithering it's way up your sphincter, then merily gnashing it's way through your bowel and slurping down your intestines like so much spaghetti.

Quit while you're behind.

Are we at 2000 yet?

This is not about you my self-righteous ego maniac. You're just not important enough bonzo for me too correct such a mistake ;)

and BTW, even though you were not involved in this scam of lies, yet you still took your shoots at Voss, so in my book I made no mistake.:aok

maybe you should quite cause you sure ain't showing that supposedly superior intellect of yours.

Offline Scrap

• Silver Member
« Reply #1973 on: August 17, 2004, 06:19:16 PM »
Hey DoK! how is the NUTTZ/DoK terrain coming?  I really like what I've seen so far :aok

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #1974 on: August 17, 2004, 06:20:13 PM »
25 to go

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #1975 on: August 17, 2004, 06:21:09 PM »
Originally posted by Scrap
Hey DoK! how is the NUTTZ/DoK terrain coming?  I really like what I've seen so far :aok

We haven't worked on that in years.

Right now my time will be spent on the Rangoon event.

After that, who knows?

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
« Reply #1976 on: August 17, 2004, 06:22:41 PM »
I ain't gotta justify nothing.

The fact that you would post that ... and call HT and Pyro liars ... on their own BBS, no less ... shows an incredible lack of situational awareness. "Stupid" doesn't even come close to covering it ... that'd be like saying Saddam was "moody."

unlike you little man I ain't afraid of the word TRUTH, its right in front of your eyes and yet you chose too ignore it, in my book that makes you a willing ignorant scared little boy.

Offline Scrap

• Silver Member
« Reply #1977 on: August 17, 2004, 06:23:09 PM »
We haven't worked on that in years.

Right now my time will be spent on the Rangoon event.

After that, who knows?

Years? Heh.. I thought that was somethin new when I was perusing your site.  It looks like a really fun map.  Any chance it might get finished?

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #1978 on: August 17, 2004, 06:25:51 PM »
Originally posted by SLO

and BTW, even though you were not involved in this scam of lies, yet you still took your shoots at Voss, so in my book I made no mistake.

A lie is a lie is a lie, SLO. Surely you must understand that. Well, maybe not.

As for my shots at the guy you dress up like a sheep for, I know everyone involved you 'tard ... I knew them before WB's even ... so I can take my shots.

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
« Reply #1979 on: August 17, 2004, 06:32:07 PM »
Originally posted by Scrap
Years? Heh.. I thought that was somethin new when I was perusing your site.  It looks like a really fun map.  Any chance it might get finished?

The date on that article is March 2001.

NUTTZ mentioned that he had things finished, but testing a beast like this and getting all the new details for AH2 (roads and stuff) will probably be a pretty big chore.

I think it'd still be a killer terrain for the MA - giving each country their own kind of motif. A real sense of going into "enemy territory" once you start capturing fields. But it'd be a real fight as there's space between things and guarding terrain (mtn ranges, oceans, etc.).