Author Topic: Chicken Abuse Scandal  (Read 625 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« on: July 22, 2004, 04:12:29 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/07/22/national/main631134.shtml

Absolutely Disgusting. Saw this on local news last night, Didnt see a word of it on cable news. Moorefield WV is about 1 1/2 from me, Great Fishing on the South Branch of the Potomac there.

Hope no one had KFC for Lunch.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2004, 04:16:13 PM »
Send Officer Barbrady!!

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2004, 04:21:03 PM »
You would never eat chicken again if you visit a processing plant. Ya ever wonder how chickens go in one side and frozen food, animal feed, fertilizer and Mc Nuggets come out the other?
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2004, 04:32:35 PM »
Cheeit, most people would never eat meat if they had to kill, clean and butcher it themselves.  Buncha *******.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2004, 04:44:05 PM »
It doesnt bother me when chickens go in one entrance and come out as Chicken Nuggets. The Fact that Slaughterhouse's kill animals for us to eat doesnt bother me either.

What bother's me is nutjobs like these, stomping, and kicking them.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2004, 04:50:37 PM »
Yeah... that's what gets me to nefarious.  Why people would enjoy doing something like that is beyond me.

I did, however, find this part of the article funny:

"The PETA investigator, who did not reveal his identity because he still does undercover work for the group, said he would testify if prosecution went forward."

I can just envision a guy whipping out a peta badge and asking everyone to freeze.

Offline xrtoronto

• Platinum Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2004, 05:15:10 PM »
Originally posted by Nefarious
It doesnt bother me when chickens go in one entrance and come out as Chicken Nuggets. The Fact that Slaughterhouse's kill animals for us to eat doesnt bother me either.

What bother's me is nutjobs like these, stomping, and kicking them.

ditto!

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2004, 05:27:53 PM »
when I was a boy scout soo many moons ago we were working on our polar bear badge.  The coolest thing about the camp out was the scoutmasters braught a dozen live chickens out.  

We each had to catch one (not easy to do by hand) then each of us had to break their necks by hand and skin them.

The really neat thing was we finally learned what "runnin around like a chicken with its head cut off" actually meant when a couple of guys were wringing necks and the heads popped right off.  The chicken bodys would run around for a few minutes before actually stopping.

We also learned how to boil water in a paper cup and fry an egg in an orange peal.

Pretty fun memories.

Offline NUTTZ

• Silver Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2004, 05:56:36 PM »
YES, i'm in there sorting as fast as I can, Cut me some slack if i send a few beaks down the wrong bin!

NUTTZ

Originally posted by rpm371
You would never eat chicken again if you visit a processing plant. Ya ever wonder how chickens go in one side and frozen food, animal feed, fertilizer and Mc Nuggets come out the other?

Offline AKWeav

• Nickel Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2004, 07:45:24 PM »
Thank the lord they didn't do something really terrible to them like taking pictures of them with women's panties over their heads.:p

Offline RTStuka

• Silver Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2004, 07:53:38 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
when I was a boy scout soo many moons ago we were working on our polar bear badge.  The coolest thing about the camp out was the scoutmasters braught a dozen live chickens out.  

We each had to catch one (not easy to do by hand) then each of us had to break their necks by hand and skin them.

The really neat thing was we finally learned what "runnin around like a chicken with its head cut off" actually meant when a couple of guys were wringing necks and the heads popped right off.  The chicken bodys would run around for a few minutes before actually stopping.

We also learned how to boil water in a paper cup and fry an egg in an orange peal.

Pretty fun memories.

Did this happen before or after the fondling.......

As for the chicken abuse, I agree, those are some sick puppies doing that but I also belive that this should not be on the top of the list for concerns in america today.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2004, 08:06:20 PM »
What a load of bollocks. Lemme get this straight a PETA "officer" secrets himself into a slaughterhouse unnoticed where he secretly videotapes people "abusing" chickens?

GET REAL PEOPLE.

Slaughterhouse = business.

Business = busy.

Busy = kill the f***ing chooks quickly, don't mess about with the product.

If you ran a business and saw your workers stomping on the "product" you'd have a fit, so would the foreman and senior staff.

Its a silly PETA setup, a la the Greenpeace baby seal clubbing.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2004, 08:25:59 PM »
Originally posted by Vulcan

Busy = kill the f***ing chooks quickly, don't mess about with the product.

If you ran a business and saw your workers stomping on the "product" you'd have a fit, so would the foreman and senior staff.

I will admit PETA is a bunch of crazy cooks, but I do beleive in the ethical treatment of all animals, even if we are going to eat them.

Kicking, Stomping, Spraying Chickens in the Eyes and Mouth with Spraypaint, Spitting Tobacco on them, and ripping entire chickens in half is Sick. These people should be charged with cruelty to animals and be forced to undergo Psychiatric evaluations to determine there frame of mind.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2004, 08:27:30 PM »
How dissapointing.

I was expecting chicken pron.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2004, 08:33:24 PM »
Originally posted by RTStuka
Did this happen before or after the fondling.......

As for the chicken abuse, I agree, those are some sick puppies doing that but I also belive that this should not be on the top of the list for concerns in america today.

your a sick sick man

I was in the scouts of the old days.  Were we could shoot guns on campouts and carry huge buck knives.  There were no "Gay" scouts nore girls trying to be scouts.  Our scoutmasters could still smoke on campouts and after all the troops were in bed they'd break out the jack daniels.  

as far as the chickes.  I'm sure if a peta idiot saw us breaking the necks by hand they'd wet their pantys and start crying.

An animal has the right to end up on my dinner plate.....nothing else.