Author Topic: Chicken Abuse Scandal  (Read 626 times)

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2004, 08:36:08 PM »
Hmmm, with all this chicken talk, I think I need a two-piece and a biscuit now.  Yum yum!
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline RTStuka

• Silver Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2004, 08:44:04 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
your a sick sick man

I was in the scouts of the old days.  Were we could shoot guns on campouts and carry huge buck knives.  There were no "Gay" scouts nore girls trying to be scouts.  Our scoutmasters could still smoke on campouts and after all the troops were in bed they'd break out the jack daniels.  

as far as the chickes.  I'm sure if a peta idiot saw us breaking the necks by hand they'd wet their pantys and start crying.

An animal has the right to end up on my dinner plate.....nothing else.

ha, your the one telling stories about choking chickens to death and chasing them around with their heads off and im the sick man. I dont wanna hear anything about how you were a scout in the good old days and nothing happened like today because the fact is you dont know wether or not it did.

Offline Shuckins

• Gold Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2004, 08:46:10 PM »
When I was just a tad, I saw my grandmother wring a chicken's neck on numerous occasions.  Does this mean PETA is gonna come after her?  

If so, I need to warn them that, although she may have departed this life, she is still able to beat 'ell out of any pencil-neck foolish enough to try it.

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2004, 08:46:32 PM »
Originally posted by Nefarious
I will admit PETA is a bunch of crazy cooks, but I do beleive in the ethical treatment of all animals, even if we are going to eat them.

Kicking, Stomping, Spraying Chickens in the Eyes and Mouth with Spraypaint, Spitting Tobacco on them, and ripping entire chickens in half is Sick. These people should be charged with cruelty to animals and be forced to undergo Psychiatric evaluations to determine there frame of mind.

Maybe you should undergo some psych evaluations with your PETA friends for believing the BS they are feeding you?

Have you ever been in business for yourself?

Have you ever talked to someone who works in farming?

Do you know how much time and money a farmer invests in his product?

I doubt so otherwise you'd no what a load of bollocks this whole thing sounds like.

Offline IK0N

• Copper Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2004, 09:02:04 PM »
Ohhhhh The horror...... I will stop helping at the homeless shelter and volunteer at the local slaughter house for Peta, shreck the homeless the chickens need me!!

IKON

Offline Hawklore

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2004, 09:19:08 PM »
It doesnt bother me when chickens go in one entrance and come out as Chicken Nuggets. The Fact that Slaughterhouse's kill animals for us to eat doesnt bother me either.

What bother's me is nutjobs like these, stomping, and kicking them.

Same here... Nicely said...
"So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart.
Trouble no one about their religion;
respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours.
Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life." - Chief Tecumseh

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2004, 09:54:56 PM »
Originally posted by Vulcan
Maybe you should undergo some psych evaluations with your PETA friends for believing the BS they are feeding you?

Have you ever been in business for yourself?

Have you ever talked to someone who works in farming?

Do you know how much time and money a farmer invests in his product?

I doubt so otherwise you'd no what a load of bollocks this whole thing sounds like.

No. Ive never been in the business myself.

Yes. I know personally someone who works in a Poultry Farm, In Moorefield West Virginia at that.

I can guess the amount to run a Poultry farm or processing plant is fairly expensive.

Did you see the footage? Did you watch it? Did you even read the article?

I am a friend of Peta, although I've never gave them a dime of my money. I'm not a Vegan or animal rights terrorist, but I do believe that animals have the right not to be tortured. You wounldt shoot a Turkey and Stomp on it and kick it before you took it home to for dinner would you? Would you want a employee at Pilgrims Pride stomping your chicken before you ate a Two Piece with Slaw from KFC would you?

The fact is animals must be killed, In order for me to eat. :D

But when I see people stomping my food, makes me think that these people are not right in the head. And should face criminal penalties.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Vulcan

• Plutonium Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2004, 10:14:11 PM »
I am a friend of Peta,

I rest my case.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2004, 10:21:59 PM »
Originally posted by RTStuka
ha, your the one telling stories about choking chickens to death and chasing them around with their heads off and im the sick man. I dont wanna hear anything about how you were a scout in the good old days and nothing happened like today because the fact is you dont know wether or not it did.

Kiss my ass.   There was no choking of chickens you grab the chicken by the neck and pick them up and twist.  Instant break.

You are a MORON.  If you think every thing that involves kids is about being molested....why because you see it in the news?....I played sports and did all sorts of stuff as a kid and that watermelon never happend.

are you holding some deep seeded resentment or something?
« Last Edit: July 22, 2004, 10:24:26 PM by Gunslinger »

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2004, 10:26:36 PM »
The way we would do it is tie their feet together over the clothes line so they hung upside down and then whack their head off with a butcher knife.  After they bled out and died, we would gut them, par-boil them and pluck them and then either part them out and de-bone them or leave them whole for broiling.

Offline RTR

• Gold Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2004, 10:27:11 PM »
chickens?..huh...wha...?

I'm just here to stare at Nash's avatar.

whats all this about chickens?

RTR
The Damned

Offline RTStuka

• Silver Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #26 on: July 22, 2004, 10:32:07 PM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger

are you holding some deep seeded resentment or something?

Yes Yes I am, towards idiots like you, who wanna be big guys and post messeges like that on the bbs, guess what I grew up on a farm ive killed lots of chickens, ive butchered all sorts of animals, but I didnt go posting it on here tryin to look like a tough guy. Its like you wanted to prove something about how tough you are like any of us care.
As for thinking that everythint that involves kids has to do with molestation you couldnt be more wrong. I was just trying to show what a moron you were, and apparently ive done a good job.

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2004, 10:55:35 PM »
Good Vulcan I'm glad you did.

First you make assumptions about how I dont know what I'm talking about then you "Rest Your Case" because Im a friend of Peta.

Look, I saw it on the Local News, dug it up on the Internet and posted my views about it on the BBS.

Like I said above:

I beleive in the Ethical Treatment of all Animals, even for animals that are killed and eaten for me and by me.

Even if the tape is a Sham or hoax or real (Call it what you want) it is none the less disturbing and the people involved should be prosecuted.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline majic

• Silver Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2004, 11:22:59 PM »
Originally posted by RTStuka
Yes Yes I am, towards idiots like you, who wanna be big guys and post messeges like that on the bbs, guess what I grew up on a farm ive killed lots of chickens, ive butchered all sorts of animals, but I didnt go posting it on here tryin to look like a tough guy. Its like you wanted to prove something about how tough you are like any of us care.
As for thinking that everythint that involves kids has to do with molestation you couldnt be more wrong. I was just trying to show what a moron you were, and apparently ive done a good job.

You need a drink, man.  Be at peace...

:p

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Chicken Abuse Scandal
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2004, 11:28:54 PM »
Originally posted by majic
You need a drink, man.  Be at peace...

:p

NO FRICKEN DOUBT!

I was relating to a fun time in my childhood and you bring up malestation?????? WTF man work watermelon out!  I dont know how I was trying to be tough.  The thread was about chickens and I was recalling a time when I killed and cleaned and cooked chickens by hand in order to learn some survival traits and how PETA would go balistic......you equate that to being fondled?   Whos the bigger moron.

Look you obvious have some issues w/ chickens or something!

Did killing chickens make you a tough guy?  Probably not....so how did my post make you come to that conclusion?  I've done alot of other things in my life that make me a "tough guy" but the scouts.....that's just a learning experience.

You got some issues man....work watermelon out....get some theropy!