Author Topic: Tiger beat me to death and almost never knew it  (Read 323 times)

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Tiger beat me to death and almost never knew it
« on: August 03, 2004, 07:03:58 AM »
I was in a Panzer, sittin pretty as could be on this hill. Could barely see me over it.

Anyway, I'm shootin this Tiger and he decides to shoot back. Well, eventually hits me, and all I hear is a "pthlunk" instead of the usual loud crunchy squeak of an AP shell.

I'm using Fruda's sound pack, which I noticed a bug in already (no rocket fire sounds). So if someone could tell me which file should play when you get thwacked by AP, I could tell whether this is a bubg or a soundpack messup :D :D :D  ty
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline dragoon

• Copper Member
yea
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2004, 06:15:12 PM »
i have also noticed that when hit in a tank the sound of the shell hitting me is not very audible. i turned up the sound and that seemed to fix it somewhat.  try that.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Tiger beat me to death and almost never knew it
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2004, 06:19:55 AM »
No, it played the same sound as if I were hit by a .30 cal Mgun, not a tank shell.  The volume was fine, just the wrong sound. I'll check into my sounds folder when my eyes are past half open.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.