Author Topic: Message To Squads....  (Read 1422 times)

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Message To Squads....
« Reply #90 on: June 13, 2001, 12:54:00 PM »
And Apache gets      :D
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Don

• Silver Member
Message To Squads....
« Reply #91 on: June 13, 2001, 03:16:00 PM »
>Not just a 'Our turn in the bucket'...since the big influx of AW fans, its become an
                     apparent problem, resulting in mass exits of folks logging in disgust, some even quitting.

Ripsnort:
I am one of the AWers along with all of my squad that did not switch to the Bishops  :)
I will tell you though, I'm seeing in the MA much of what was prevalent in the AW arenas; dweebish gangbanging of 2 countries on 1 country. This dynamic has more in common with AW than it does with WBz.
Solution? I don't think there is one with a 3 country setup. It does get old quickly, and pilits do log off in disgust. These are the byproducts of dweebery, and by my observations, dweebery is alive and well in AH. I do not think the influx of AWers had anything to do with what has prolly always existed, it only put a point on the problem.
With established squads switching countries every camp, that will add to overbalance as well.

Offline Nethawk

• Zinc Member
Message To Squads....
« Reply #92 on: June 13, 2001, 03:34:00 PM »
I just wanted to post here to break the monotony of the five or six who keep going at each other   :D

The Musketeers don't switch sides - I have been rook since I started playing.  This is fine with me.  As the scores posted proves, the Rooks have some pretty good numbers.

Couple my squad - the best in the game - with the country I fly for - the Rooks - I really don't mind being the underdog.  In fact, I prefer it.  But then, I realize its only a game.  Lots of enemies means lots of opportunities to have fun.

We have all taken our turn at being the underdog.  Yes, it is unfortunate that the Bishops tend to blow up their woes to unbelievable (and untrue) proportions, but it will come around again someday that we will all have to be underdogs again.  Its a fact of life we must learn to deal with, and continue to have fun, despite the numbers.

http://www.nethawk.org/misc/NetHawk.jpg

[ 06-13-2001: Message edited by: Nethawk ]

Offline Don

• Silver Member
Message To Squads....
« Reply #93 on: June 13, 2001, 03:34:00 PM »
Originally posted by SOB:
<S!> To all the squads that don't rotate! <BELCH!>

SOB

Pfffft!!!!  :p

Offline av8or

• Copper Member
Message To Squads....
« Reply #94 on: June 13, 2001, 03:41:00 PM »
i never picture ripsnort being a whiner i thought he was a good pilot but now i see that he is the president of the luftwhiner councel. shut up and fly if you would just do that the bish would be out numbered 5-1. i figured out where all the knits and rooks are at they are here whining all the time.

Tards  :eek:

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
Message To Squads....
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2001, 05:05:00 PM »
Originally posted by Nethawk:
Yes, it is unfortunate that the Bishops tend to blow up their woes to unbelievable (and untrue) proportions, [ 06-13-2001: Message edited by: Nethawk ]

Ummmm....dont you mean Knits there buddy....I mean this whole thread has been about how the Bish have everyone outnumbered and surrounded.   :)

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Message To Squads....
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2001, 07:33:00 PM »

And to answer the original poster's question:  On what night should we check the numbers?

And... to those that whine about being outnumbered and still play the old "gang-bang" thing while maintaining that its only the other side that does it: <finger>

[ 06-13-2001: Message edited by: AKDejaVu ]

Offline Geeb

• Zinc Member
Message To Squads....
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2001, 03:07:00 AM »
we can get this one to 100?  :) probably :)

Offline AKSWulfe

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Message To Squads....
« Reply #98 on: June 14, 2001, 06:57:00 AM »

Surprised it's gone this long, and I haven't even posted to it for 2 days!
-SW

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
Message To Squads....
« Reply #99 on: June 14, 2001, 11:32:00 AM »
Oh what the hell.....99!

Offline Seeker

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Message To Squads....
« Reply #100 on: June 14, 2001, 12:36:00 PM »
:eek:

Offline MrLars

• Silver Member
Message To Squads....
« Reply #101 on: June 14, 2001, 04:25:00 PM »
Originally posted by AKDejaVu:
(Image removed from quote.)    
    (Image removed from quote.)    

And to answer the original poster's question:  On what night should we check the numbers?
[ 06-13-2001: Message edited by: AKDejaVu ]

Aww cummon' Deja, anybody can post a pic of the map to support their POV just as you did. The facts are that anytime the MA's numbers get up to the 160-180 mark the Bish will have the numbers advantage. I've been tracking the numbers the past 3 days and it has been rather even but the numbers have been kinda off lately. It's at primetime and when the overall numbers reach the 160 mark is where the lopsided numbers come in to play. Trying to blow smoke like this is sad.

Also, maybe, just maybe some of the Bish hoard have seen the error of their ways and have tried to do the right thing...ya think?

Offline AKDejaVu

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.dbstaines.com
Message To Squads....
« Reply #102 on: June 14, 2001, 04:52:00 PM »
That was prime time lars.  6 pm pacific.  Low numbers may have had something to do with the onset of night... but that's a different argument.

I really like the photo because it shows the wonderfull "not only are they grossly outnumbered but they are being double teamed to boot" aspect of things.

AKDejaVu

Offline MrLars

• Silver Member
Message To Squads....
« Reply #103 on: June 14, 2001, 05:54:00 PM »
Originally posted by AKDejaVu:
That was prime time lars.  6 pm pacific.  Low numbers may have had something to do with the onset of night... but that's a different argument.

I really like the photo because it shows the wonderfull "not only are they grossly outnumbered but they are being double teamed to boot" aspect of things.

AKDejaVu

Like I said, the numbers have been off the past 3 nights. I'll post a shot of the map from this past Sunday if ya like but it won't show the roster #'s. Your pic only shows the exception, not the norm for the past month and a half.

Offline Sachs

• Nickel Member
      • http://where?
Message To Squads....
« Reply #104 on: June 14, 2001, 06:09:00 PM »
Is it posible to order take out online yet?  And I am wondering what is the plutonic affect when chess pieces take an active role in politics?  Is it true J.R. is still alive?  Did Disco ever die out?  Did the monkey's really sing their own songs?  Is sex real?  OK this last one doesn't count for 68.3% of AH flyers, judging by the online times, spanctravision must be programmed into a small 3X3 minimized window for them.  Words of advice.