Author Topic: Sick and Tired  (Read 672 times)

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Sick and Tired
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2004, 03:52:20 PM »
All I know about AA is that the guys on the Terrorist team are always hella lamers.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Sick and Tired
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2004, 04:08:05 PM »
I'm like Tweety. I base my vote on the candidates. I have cast many votes for republicans that I thought were better suited for the job. Often I vote against an incumbant because I disapprove of their performance and will give the opposition a chance to show me what they can do.

If there wasn't such rabid right wing posts in here, I probably would never post counter political views. I just think if your going to open it to politics, it should include all views. We all want a better country, but we have different ideas on how to achive it.

The "die-hard, stay away from my guns, cut taxes and Thump My Bible Republicans" only want 1 point of view to be heard and dogpile anything that is to the contrary. That is not what America is about or based upon.

Kerry certainly wasn't my 1st choice, but he is the only viable opponent to unseat the incumbant that I think has done a poor job.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Sick and Tired
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2004, 04:10:56 PM »
Originally posted by rpm371
I'm like Tweety. I base my vote on the candidates. I have cast many votes for republicans that I thought were better suited for the job. Often I vote against an incumbant because I disapprove of their performance and will give the opposition a chance to show me what they can do.

If there wasn't such rabid right wing posts in here, I probably would never post counter political views. I just think if your going to open it to politics, it should include all views. We all want a better country, but we have different ideas on how to achive it.

The "die-hard, stay away from my guns, cut taxes and Thump My Bible Republicans" only want 1 point of view to be heard and dogpile anything that is to the contrary. That is not what America is about or based upon.

Kerry certainly wasn't my 1st choice, but he is the only viable opponent to unseat the incumbant that I think has done a poor job.

Sinner! :aok
sand

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
Sick and Tired
« Reply #33 on: August 09, 2004, 04:15:23 PM »
Originally posted by TweetyBird
I really doubt there are many swing votes on this board.

Most seem like "If I was old enough to vote, I'd vote for Bush because my daddy is!"

Really? I find theres more idiot democrats here that kiddo repubs.

But hey U HAVE to have half a brain and no common sense to vote dem.

Offline Thrawn

• Platinum Member
Sick and Tired
« Reply #34 on: August 09, 2004, 04:24:48 PM »
Remember when people who lived in the US were Americans, and not Republicans or Democrats?

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Sick and Tired
« Reply #35 on: August 09, 2004, 04:25:54 PM »
Originally posted by Thrawn
Remember when people who lived in the US were Americans, and not Republicans or Democrats?

Yeah... the good ole days... IIRC, most of the NHL was in Canada... mebbe there's a connection. ;)
sand