Author Topic: Going to Brazil  (Read 543 times)

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Going to Brazil
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2004, 05:46:44 PM »
Originally posted by Saintaw
If you don't hear from me again, I'm letting TOB have my p0rn collection.

Woohoo!
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline rogwar

• Silver Member
Going to Brazil
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2004, 08:36:47 PM »
Originally posted by Stringer

The President of our company got mugged outside the hotel on a trip last year.  But he goes there all the time, so he just figured he was due.

That is pretty much the way to handle it. I had been going for years. Last year I was robbed twice, only a few bucks, in a span of 3 months, and by the same people! lol

I speak conversational Portuguese, was calm, let them go through my pockets, and said I had already used up most of money that night partying. Was on my way, walking back to my hotel at 3:30AM in Copa. They even didn't take my little cheap watch. Even gave me my cigs and lighter back both time (I am a secret smoker while partying).

Why didn't I fight? Well I didn't like the idea of getting cut or killed since there were four of them, and I really didn't have anything of value. Although as a a a general rule most folks who travel there a lot like myself often carry the equivalent of $10 to $20 of robbing money.

I am only talking about Rio and to some extent Sao Paulo. While petty crime exists in other parts of Brazil, I have always found it very safe and the people quite honest. In my opinion, Brazilians are the most fun in the world.

Plus, it seems like the coastal area of Brazil has the highest concentration or percentage of lovlies in the whole world.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Going to Brazil
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2004, 11:13:52 PM »
Originally posted by SOB
Woohoo!

More like "oink oink squeeeal baaaaaaaaaa"

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Going to Brazil
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2004, 12:22:22 AM »
Originally posted by FUNKED1
More like "oink oink squeeeal baaaaaaaaaa"

Exactly!  French pr0n is teh best!
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Going to Brazil
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2004, 12:30:05 AM »
Stringer that is great news! (You comming to the audit... not your boss getting mugged) most of the girls I'm going with speak perfect english... you won't have to learn french! :D

rogwar, I understand the USD is the currency I want to use there. I'm planning to use traveler checks(sp?), as I said, precise plans haven't been made yet (I bet I'm going to loose a few hair trying to organise this with wimin...)

Saur... I DID dream about spiders, you *****!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2004, 01:21:51 AM by Saintaw »
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.