Author Topic: Late Night Players - Team Change Time Limits  (Read 1392 times)

Offline Creamo

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.fatchicksinpartyhats.com
Late Night Players - Team Change Time Limits
« on: April 29, 2000, 04:21:00 AM »
As a proud member of the PST Midnight team, (were damn near like a Cheers crowd, Funked Up, Torque, all the rest of yas), this "Rule" that I cant play for who I want, when I want is BS.

We have sometimes 10 players on in our time-zone and available hours, so sometimes you need to change teams just to FIND a fight or make a fight. The situation may change a few times in a mere 1 hour frame,  depending on what one of the 10-15 guys are on. It kinda stinks, but there is always brutal matches for some reason. Thing is, you can only make ONE move per night, that's it or it's 12 hours with the new team. Why?

For example, tonight. Since I changed to swing-shift, it was  a rare night that I saw Thunder on from the Dickweeds.

I was a Bishup cuz I fly them usually in my timezone. (No Wrecking Crew!) I switched to Knights to fly with him, he got Disco’d, now Im stuck for 600+ some odd minutes Knights  when the Fat Drunk bastards are on Roger Wilco having a blast Bishop, and I’m in a B17 all alone having no fun. WHY? Ummmm why?!

I too damn old to be told who I can play with damn it! :0)  Let me choose, I’ll give ya $30 a month for the right too.

And for the guy that wants to say “Spy” and “Cheaters” and “Espionage”, in defense of the state of the sim for allowing side changes…. pull yer brown nosers outta HTC. That’s so paranoid, irrelevant, and damn near retarded, I can’t hear it.
I f someone does, it will become appearent, and that person will be handled. They wouldn't be core players anyway.

It might have been a issue, but now with the new map, vehicles, bases, etc.,so much is going on, and there is enough late nighters trying hard enough to even find a target, yer points aren’t valid, and your wrong. YA can try to defend this poor decision part of the game though, but be prepared to be blasted by reason, facts, and consistent, relevant points, even common sense!

Change it to say 15 minutes,that certainly would be enough to discourage base jumpers.
12 hours is anti-paying customer friendly for us sorry tulips that play with 10 guys on each night.

Thats me whole $29.95 worth.

funked

« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2000, 08:32:00 AM »
I agree.  We used to have a LOT of fun in WarBirds late at night with this.

Offline Kieren

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2000, 10:29:00 AM »
I agree too. 12 hours is too long, and unfair to the wee hours groups. 1-3 hours should suffice to prevent spies and saboteurs as effectively as does the 12 hour limit.

[This message has been edited by Kieren (edited 04-29-2000).]

RANKER_ONE

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2000, 10:43:00 AM »
Greetings

I have said that once time but no one did listen so if you expect this to change I dout it very much you'll see wait untill all the replys come in you'll found out how many porple dont give a dam about you/me/others.

Same goes for the montly $45.00  

And dont forget HT don't enswer when questions are ask !!!!!!

------------------
THE ONLY PROPER DEFENCE IS OFFENSE

Best regards gents :)
Ranker...out!!!

Offline easymo

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2000, 11:59:00 AM »
 Ive complained about this one before also. Maby they could cut it off at 12:00 midnight TST (Texas standard time).

Offline Fatty

• Gold Member
      • http://www.fatdrunkbastards.com
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2000, 12:43:00 PM »
We proposed to keep this rule so we would not have to listen to Creamo on RW  

The Fat Drunk Bastards

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2000, 03:43:00 PM »
Sig should have said
"Creamo
One most likly to abuse a 20 minite change county situation"

People like you put is in the 12 hour change county rule in the first place. live with it

Offline Sunchaser

• Copper Member
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2000, 06:01:00 PM »
12 hours is ridiculous!

I have not changed sides since the early beta and have no intention of doing so but Creamo is right so cut the 12 hours drastically please.

Spying with the 12 hour rule is just as possible as with no time limit.

Just change sides, get on RW with your guys on another side and spy till your hearts content.

All you have to do is fly around, report stuff and do not shoot your own. Too much is going on and usually no one will notice that you are not shooting much or bombing much or doing anything much.

If I were in the situation some people in less busy time zones obviously are it would cause serious deliberation regarding continuing to pay 30 bucks a month and the 30 bucks is HTCs bottom line.

Given the response to various other concerns, ie; whines, I think perhaps HTC is too busy or just does not care about certain things that we do.

And just in case someone says "What?"
Cannon Corsairs
Super Hangers
3 Countries
Add your own.

------------------
When did they put this thing in here and WTF is it for?