Author Topic: Utter Crap  (Read 4900 times)

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
Re: lets see
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2004, 07:39:50 PM »
Originally posted by dragoon
. get over it flamer

HARRRRRR! You get over it!!

Or ESAD or STFU

Or take yer 15 bucks and put it where yer mouth is.

Or

Learn to fly.

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #31 on: August 13, 2004, 07:40:15 PM »
What's worse, flying with people you don't like or flying a plane you don't like?
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline Karnak

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #32 on: August 13, 2004, 07:51:08 PM »
all you BBS flamers are missing the point here. its not only gonna effect the rooks but all countries as well.

Why do you assume that?

I fully expect that it will affect me at some point.  In that case I will either switch countries so that I can fly the Ki-84, or I'll fly the Mossie.  Depends on how I feel.

I spent the first three years I subscribed as a Rook.  I well remember the constant gangbang.  It was really tiresome.  I switched to Knights because I joined a squad that wanted to fly Knights.

HiTech tried to use a carrot to fix the problem in AH1, but it did not work.  I'm sure HTC has lost significant numbers of accounts due to the lopsided numbers.  Don't make it out as though everybody was fine with the way it was and now nearly half the subscribers are upset.

There are probably approximately the same percentage of people AFK or recruiting/training in all three countries at a given time.

I'm sorry that your squad feels that way, but they'll just have to make their choice.

And there is a choice.
Petals floating by,
      Drift through my woman's hand,
             As she remembers me-

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2004, 07:57:06 PM »
change the game piss off 45% of the population. they pay their 15 per month to fly the game they know and love. and IF you think for 1 second we dont have the right to ***** about it your wrong or you are prolly a bish or nit.

reminds me of when they finally updated diablo 2. they got rid of the hacked items and crap but ruined the game completly.

all you BBS flamers are missing the point here. its not only gonna effect the rooks but all countries as well. i cant wait to hear your whines when you cant be a dweeb and it will happen.  sad part about it is that the rooks (hate to say this) were the easiest prey. when i was a nit for like a year. and yes we were outnumbered almost every night but it made for sorties with 5 to 10 kills each.  it was only when the bish and rook gangbaned us constantly that it got old. but the numbers things wasnt a factor.

how many people are actually sitting AFK on a country with numbers and that country suffers the penilty? hard to say. How many players on that country are busy recruiting or training newbs and are not actually in combat with the other countries? how often do i goto a tower and see 2 or 3 peeps AFK for hours?? very often. then ya goto a different tower and the same thing...many players afk or busy just bull****tin and not flyin. from what i understand this effects the penilty.

although i havent had the pleasure of not being able to fly what i want yet.......its gonna happen sooner or later and its gonna happen to you all as well.....think about it.

i have 32 squad members 13 of which are talking about cancelling or striking. i am obligated to voice their opinions as well. im sure they gonna post shortly cause i know for a fuqu that the rooks are pissed off. i even tried to get my squad to move but half em  refuse...and this was b4 the patch. so there ya go........if my squad falls apart cause of the patch......whatever.

point is it needs to be changed back or a different solution needs to be fingered out. i will voice my opinion when i feel i should and if ya dont like it get over it. look at the big picture not of the now but of the near.

oh yea, dont gimme no schitt no bullschitt: and bustr if ya dont like it sir refer to my signature for your solution. far as im concerned your just another BBS flamer like the rest in which i hold little regard for. :aok refer to the part that says ESAD please......oops looks like your able to tolerate schitt due to the fact that its what flows from your lips. get over it flamer

:lol
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2004, 08:06:00 PM »
Signpost ahead:

<-----------
 Warbirds
------------>
Fighter Ace

Good luck mystery squad!

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline SunKing

• Gold Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2004, 08:11:15 PM »
"how many people are actually sitting AFK on a country with numbers and that country suffers the penilty? hard to say. How many players on that country are busy recruiting or training newbs and are not actually in combat with the other countries? how often do i goto a tower and see 2 or 3 peeps AFK for hours?? very often. then ya goto a different tower and the same thing...many players afk or busy just bull****tin and not flyin. from what i understand this effects the penilty.

although i havent had the pleasure of not being able to fly what i want yet"

You haven't even flown/logged in but you can make up all these senarios about stuff you have no idea is happening?.. what a joke.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2004, 08:12:24 PM »

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2004, 08:16:27 PM »
"i have 32 squad members 13 of which are talking about cancelling or striking."

That will certainly help to free up plane availability.

I can just imagine someone parading around in front of their PC with a picket sign. Please post pic's.

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2004, 08:37:37 PM »
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline crims

• Nickel Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2004, 08:41:15 PM »
Originally posted by _Schadenfreude_
Thing is people want to fly with their online friends and they feel that since they pay for the pleasure of flying online they should be able to fly whatever they want from the planeset.

Being forced to do otherwise is going to get up people's nose.

If you have limited time available for AH and then you find yourself forced to either change sides or lose your favourite plane - I couldn't get a frikken A8 or a seafire mk2 at one stage - you might as well say screw it and go and look at Targetware or IL2.

It works both ways, If you have limited time to fly and all week you have 3 Porked bases left no Dar and 40 to 50 20k enemys, Its not much fun eather.

Like the Pizza Box Says  " You have tried the rest you will be back for the Best "  

Cya when ya Get back  >S<  

Crims
479th Raiders
Life's to Short Don't Forget To Laugh 479Th Raiders FG

Offline Soulyss

• Platinum Member
      • Aces High Events
Utter Crap
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2004, 08:46:45 PM »
I must concur with Mr. Furious...

HAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAAAAHAHAHAHAAA
80th FS "Headhunters"
I blame mir.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
Re: Utter Crap
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2004, 08:55:36 PM »

Offline jpeg

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.steveo.us
Utter Crap
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2004, 08:57:12 PM »
Well put crims

p.s. Nice to see someone else from long island playing!

Originally posted by crims
It works both ways, If you have limited time to fly and all week you have 3 Porked bases left no Dar and 40 to 50 20k enemys, Its not much fun eather.

Like the Pizza Box Says  " You have tried the rest you will be back for the Best "  

Cya when ya Get back  >S<  

Crims
479th Raiders

Offline Murdr

• Platinum Member
      • http://479th.jasminemaire.com
Utter Crap
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2004, 09:17:52 PM »
Never mind.  I misread the thread subject.  I thought this was about milking dirty cows.

Offline Chortle

• Nickel Member
Utter Crap
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2004, 10:04:21 PM »
6 hours into the patch and lala drivers are going on strike, Hitech is accused of killing a pony squad... I always suspected most ponylalas were flown by nervous types but this is crazy.

I imagine next the spit 9s will be chaining themselves to the hangars and the n1ks will organise a protest march through all 3 countries, with whistles and babies holding placards.

We all have our favourites but jeez guys, get a grip. You've 60 other planes to choose from.