Author Topic: The new ram model  (Read 634 times)

Offline Zanth

• Silver Member
      • http://www.a-26legacy.org/photo.htm
The new ram model
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2004, 09:43:44 PM »
I fooled around with this a lot tonight, something is broken.   I am good enough now with to say "watch this!".  

Some guys in fighters are getting savy with it as a defensive,  They do a dip in a sort of fishhook as you close- boom you dead.

If you can't link computer players to within at maximum a 5' or 10' tollerance max (hell that is the size of a bedroom) hitech, nor anyone else, can do this in a way that works.

Until then, this was better before it was fixed.

edit:  As I think of it more 10' is way to generous a tollerance ,
« Last Edit: August 14, 2004, 09:49:15 PM by Zanth »

Offline dtango

• Silver Member
The new ram model
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2004, 11:48:39 PM »
Had another collision I caught on film tonight.  Updated the thread in the bug forum with the snapshots.  This set of pics looks like a 15-20 ft separation still registering as a collision.

Tango, XO
412th FS Braunco Mustangs
Tango / Tango412 412th FS Braunco Mustangs
"At times it seems like people think they can chuck bunch of anecdotes into some converter which comes up with the flight model." (Wmaker)

Offline Regular

• Nickel Member
The new ram model
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2004, 12:47:52 AM »
ummm....fly sober.:cool:

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
The new ram model
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2004, 03:59:36 AM »
Yeah, it's a bit touchy. I couldn't help but LMAO at the Rook Yak that ventured in a little too close to my unarmed Lancaster...chop throttle and KABOOM!:rofl
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Manedew

• Silver Member
The new ram model
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2004, 09:27:20 AM »
ya collisions seem porked .... had few encounters with new ram model .. only one felt right.....

one that sticks out as wrong .... was flyign a 262, I shoot a plane down .. supposedly this plane rams me as I fly by takeing an airleion my engine oil and my elevator...... seems a bit odd too me

a. i think i missed him

b. what kind of damage is that for a collision?

defedently needs work IMHO

maybe I should have lost wingtip .. at least I might have belived that... I don't even belive I hit the plane .. I can't belive the damage it caused....

Offline killnu

• Gold Member
The new ram model
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2004, 09:33:22 AM »
no the feeling mane, i killed a 110, his tail pops up, as i fly over(yes over) the 110 falling to earth, and my tail(flying 38) comes flying off.  that is a bit much, even if i did hit the tail(debris), would it really take the whole tail section off 38?  it would of came up from underneath my plane, just not right.
~S~
Karma, it follows you every where you go...

++The Blue Knights++