Author Topic: Kerry and pizza  (Read 553 times)

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
Kerry and pizza
« on: August 18, 2004, 09:26:12 PM »
checked snopes(unconfirmed) sounds about like i would expect from the man tho...

OBSERVATIONS BY AN AIR FORCE PILOT

I'm confident that in approximately 15 minutes this article will be in the inboxes of every resident of the free world and maybe even a few people in France.
                                                                     Chris Thomas, Air Force Pilot:

I would like to add my two cents about my John Kerry experience.  During my career as an Air Force pilot, I spent two years flying a small twin engine prop plane around the Pacific from my base in Okinawa, Japan.  On one trip we had to fly Senator Kerry, his congressional aide, and a Navy Captain (Vietnam, A-4 fighter pilot) who was also in Kerry's party to various locations
in Vietnam and Cambodia as part of the MIA/POW talks.

When I met him, he was wearing a shirt with a picture of his sailboat on it.  I told him I had a 27' sailboat in Okinawa, he remarked "Oh I never sail on anything less than 135 feet."

Thanks, Senator, "I feel even better about the meager salary I get paid for flying you around the Pacific."

When we first flew him into Phnom Penh, he went to the back of the airplane and grabbed the pizza that was put aside for the crew and passed it around to his staff.  He was never offered any pizza because they were supposed to have lunch with the Cambodian government when we landed.  The pizza was the crew's only meal for that day and he ate it.

Then when we picked him up in Cambodia, he was an hour late getting to the airport. Because fuel was an issue, we could not start the engines and therefore the air conditioning until he arrived.  Phnom Penh at that time was over 100 degrees with 95% humidity and we were basically sitting in a greenhouse behind the cockpit windows.

When he finally did arrive, we were wringing out our clothes from the perspiration. He walks out of the air conditioned car, into the airplane and asks us "Could you guys get the air-conditioning running, I'm a little warm?" The other pilot had to physically restrain me from going back there and picking a fight.

Then we took him into Noi Bai airfield in Hanoi. After we picked him up the next day (he stayed the night in Vietnam, we stayed in Bangkok) we taxied out, ran up the engines for take off and noticed that our prop rpm was vibrating all over the place. We taxied off to the side to look at it, but there was a good possibility that there was an engine malfunction and the engine may fail if we took off with it.

Well, Mr. Senator sticks his head up in the cockpit and says "This plane WILL take off, I have a press conference in Bangkok in three hours!"  (Maybe this is an indication of how he will run the FAA).

American service members lives be damned, we had our Senatorial orders.  We ran the engines again, and did not have the problem, so we took off and made it back. During the flight, he told everyone how he had taken a Cessna (a small General aviation plane) up with a fighter pilot, and the fighter pilot remarked that Kerry was one of the best pilots he had ever seen.  I don't know about other pilots out there, but it's hard to imagine a little, single-engine prop plane pilot being able to show the "right stuff."

After Kerry left the plane, the Navy Captain came up to us, apologized and said basically that "he knows Kerry is a jerk" and that we should be glad we don't have to deal with him every day.  Your choice folks. Elections in November. You want a mega-millionaire ego-maniac it's-all-about-me crew-eating-pizza-ite like Kerry or maybe a Green Party candidate like Ralph Nader?  Or, God forbid, maybe even re-elect George Bush, a nice God fearing Christian bent on protecting us from terrorist attacks on US soil?

Offline Russian

• Gold Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2004, 09:52:46 PM »
Last time I checked PIC is responsible for airplane, not some studmuffinedy as$ duffle bag.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2004, 10:30:24 PM »
wow from what i've read about Kerry this sounds like it fits his character profile.  I will not comment on the truth of the article but that it sounds like something a pompous bellybutton from massachusets would be like.

Offline Furious

• Gold Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2004, 10:59:03 PM »
These letters are manufactured for people with weak minds.

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2004, 11:09:38 PM »
X2LEE...   COME ON

Come on x2 what do you do, stay up all night trying to find this
c***? Or do you just make it up ? Dont you have anything better to do, then to slander someone. Next thing you will be doing, is trying to tell us kerryd  diary said one thing, but hes been saying another. All you do is make yourself look like a cry baby jerk.

Bottom line is kerry served , dont matter how long ,he did.

Its to bad all these other so called military people would lie for money, being funded by a republican and all. I take John Mc Cains word, before I would take Oneils. Doesnt seem to me these lie for money guys are respecting the uniform. One of them is lying and it has been proven all 257 of them are. Give it up and try to get some sleep tonight.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2004, 11:41:52 PM by demaw1 »

Offline demaw1

• Nickel Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2004, 11:12:57 PM »
That coat dont fit ,yuck yack.....I took a shower and still feel dirty.
And dishonest. Must be like taking drugs, makes ya sick at first then you dont notice anymore. Well I wont do that again.

Offline Chairboy

• Probation
  • Plutonium Member
      • hallert.net
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2004, 11:20:57 PM »
"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

Offline Mini D

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • Fat Drunk Bastards
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2004, 11:40:35 PM »
Yes he did... he said it was "unconfirmed" just like the link you posted.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2004, 11:44:08 PM »
Originally posted by Chairboy
You say you searched Snopes?

http://www.snopes.com/politics/kerry/pizza.asp

yes snopes said it is undetermined!

Whatever the probity of the e-mailed account, the larger issue isn't whether this specific piece is true, but whether the sentiment it expresses — that Senator Kerry goes through life with his nose in the air, oblivious to the hoi polloi who inhabit his immediate surroundings — is accurate. In regards to that issue, we can confirm that others have reported experiencing similar encounters with Senator Kerry.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2004, 11:45:02 PM »
Originally posted by demaw1
That coat dont fit ,yuck yack.....I took a shower and still feel dirty.
And dishonest. Must be like taking drugs, makes ya sick at first then you dont notice anymore. Well I wont do that again.

hope you scrubbed real good  ;)

Offline X2Lee

• Silver Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2004, 06:11:28 AM »
Originally posted by demaw1
X2LEE...   COME ON

Come on x2 what do you do, stay up all night trying to find this
c***? Or do you just make it up ? Dont you have anything better to do, then to slander someone. Next thing you will be doing, is trying to tell us kerryd  diary said one thing, but hes been saying another. All you do is make yourself look like a cry baby jerk.

Bottom line is kerry served , dont matter how long ,he did.

I know at least 20 millionaires, Iwork for these guys day in day out. Onlt 2 out of those 20 treat me like a human being.

I dont like Kerry, its a fact. I didnt hunt this down it came to me via Email. I think its true. He seems quite the jerk. I posted it was unconfirmed, and if you think I am a crybabyjerk because I posted this, well whaT DO YOU THINK OF THE dnc, who regularly slander the sitting republican president?

And not to bring up Christianity but Mr Bush starts his day out
with prayer every morning. Do you think Kerry thinks there is someone  above him to speak with?

I didnt say Kerry didnt serve, this post was kerry is an elitist salamander.

And talk about slander, you just called 258 VN vets liars for money
How hypocritical of you.

You know what? I bet you voted for Clinton. Hows whitehouse blowjobs and trashing the whitehouse and bring this countries
CIC down to an unparralled low fit with your morals?

think about it before you trash me for it.

Offline Saintaw

• Platinum Member
      • My blog
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2004, 06:20:53 AM »
I always find this comment about the BJ in the whitehouse funny... I wonder which one of you would actualy turn an offer like that down. I know I wouldn't ... so what's the point?
Saw
Dirty, nasty furriner.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2004, 08:39:41 AM »
Originally posted by X2Lee
I know at least 20 millionaires, Iwork for these guys day in day out. Onlt 2 out of those 20 treat me like a human being.

I dont like Kerry, its a fact. I didnt hunt this down it came to me via Email. I think its true. He seems quite the jerk. I posted it was unconfirmed, and if you think I am a crybabyjerk because I posted this, well whaT DO YOU THINK OF THE dnc, who regularly slander the sitting republican president?

And not to bring up Christianity but Mr Bush starts his day out
with prayer every morning. Do you think Kerry thinks there is someone  above him to speak with?

I didnt say Kerry didnt serve, this post was kerry is an elitist salamander.

And talk about slander, you just called 258 VN vets liars for money
How hypocritical of you.

You know what? I bet you voted for Clinton. Hows whitehouse blowjobs and trashing the whitehouse and bring this countries
CIC down to an unparralled low fit with your morals?

think about it before you trash me for it.

X2LEE  Read his post right after the one you quoted :aok

Offline slimm50

• Gold Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2004, 08:54:36 AM »
Massachusetts may have John Kerry, but we here in Houston have "Queen" Sheila Jackson Lee. Top that!:D

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Kerry and pizza
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2004, 09:01:32 AM »
Originally posted by Mini D
Yes he did... he said it was "unconfirmed" just like the link you posted.

No, his link says "Undetermined".