Author Topic: ah film viewer  (Read 320 times)

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
ah film viewer
« on: August 24, 2004, 04:54:32 PM »
just tryed to save some films as avi's, and it says there old formats.

took them all last week.

is this because these were patch 9 and now as of today its patch 10?

one more question?

anyone know how to get a film to open up in windows movie maker. not in ah format, one you have already created?

Offline airbumba

• Silver Member
ah film viewer
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2004, 08:24:18 PM »
Devil. For the film viewer, try starting the film viewer from the 'Start' menu, not by dblclicking on a film, it works for me.

For the movie maker, not sure if someone has a better way, but I saved the film in a temp file then opened movie maker , started a new project and 'imoprted' the film into library (collections) then just dragged it to the timelime, i never used storyboard.

Good luck .
I used to be a fatalist,
but that part of me died.

Offline GScholz

• Plutonium Member
ah film viewer
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2004, 08:33:03 PM »
I have the same problem. I can open the files and play them, but AVI export does not work for files made with previous versions.

This is somewhat critical since I'm trying to make a BoB movie of a collection of films from the recent special even campaign.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

"With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably."

Offline Hammy

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.leedsstarafc.co.uk
ah film viewer
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2004, 06:49:44 PM »
im getting the "invalid file format" or "old film" when i try viewing films in Film Viewer :confused:

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
ah film viewer
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2004, 01:02:42 PM »
yes, that seems to be the case when we try to use older films from previous patches.