Author Topic: Any old Air Warriors out there?????  (Read 145141 times)

Offline midnight Target

• Plutonium Member
Any old Air Warriors out there?????
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2004, 09:41:47 AM »

Started in '96.

I kept a jpeg of my favorite mission score, but danged if I can find it... Scored exactly 1 (one) point. :)

Offline edge12674

• Nickel Member
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2004, 09:42:15 AM »
Flew as TShark with BRU (Buff R Us) in Genie AW days then the squad changed names to ACID (Agents of Common Intent Destruction).  Went to "Confirmed Kill" then Warbirds beta as Edge.  Now I am here as TShark again.  Boy am I feeling old now!

TShark
"If you are alone and meet a lone Zero, run like hell...You're outnumbered" - Joe Foss USMC 26 kills

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2004, 10:36:07 AM »
Joined AW in '99, cpid was Mustg... flew with WU a lot (man he could spin a 190  :D )   Joined JG27 after a couple months flying with Soup and the boys.  Ah, the memories :)

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2004, 10:39:17 AM »
Originally posted by Shane
was Oopsy (FR, Cz) -->OP (RR)  then Shane (FR, Az usually)  when had 2nd acct near end of AW to easier fly as Az as they needed some help. Kept Shane when came to AH.

You were Oopsy?   Bwahahah!!!!!!!!  Man no way!!!!  I used to love having your 30k F6 dive in on me and pwn your but heheheh  :lol :lol :rofl

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2004, 11:02:53 AM »
Originally posted by akurion
Got started in the original AW back on Compuserve in '97.  Founded the Nightmare squadron to help poor B-land stand up to the evil C-landers and their damned sheep.

I think I was 17 at the time.  I'm now a 25 year old Air Force Lieutenant, something I couldn't have imagined back then.

I honestly can't think of anything I'd rather be doing right now, though.  Worked out very well for me.

-Sleet

Hehe...the "original Air Warrior" was DOS based on Genie...went to AW on AOL in 94? and devolved from there:)...I couldnt afford the $12/hr on genie so had to wait for it to go to AOL before I really started to play...was humble there and same here...played AW till 99 and came here during open beta in 9/99

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #65 on: November 16, 2004, 11:08:00 AM »
Originally posted by AWRaid
Raid from GeniE, AOL AirWarrior... played AW2/3 on ocasion.

Raid from RR#2?...flew with me laghead, yes and the rest (JG26?)

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2004, 11:39:38 AM »
Originally posted by Stang
You were Oopsy?   Bwahahah!!!!!!!!  Man no way!!!!  I used to love having your 30k F6 dive in on me and pwn your but heheheh  :lol :lol :rofl

i was only up there huntiing soup and zazen.  i guess you were one of the horde of tyros they were using as bait/cover.

:D
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Wurger

• Copper Member
« Reply #67 on: November 16, 2004, 11:46:11 AM »
Lets see...  started out in AW on AOL when it came out, formed 'The Misfits' as Jok`r with Fang+ and Kill`r; after awhile changed my CPID to Quax, then a few years later we disbanded from The Misfits and formed 'JV44 Experten' in AW3, changed CPID to Bazi, and eventuallly left AW3 for AH just after the AH Beta.  Flew mostly in RR and did a few tours in the Axis/Allies RR :)

Formed The Flying Circus in AH with Vati (formerly Fang+), shortly after arrival, which was disbanded when AH2 came out.  Now flying as a free agent :D

Bazi
Bazi
The Flying Circus

Offline SFCHONDO

• Silver Member
« Reply #68 on: November 16, 2004, 12:21:09 PM »
Hiya -->OD, AW HONDO here.  Hope to see ya flying in AH soon
        HONDO
DENVER BRONCOS    

Retired from AH

Offline Elfie

• Platinum Member
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2004, 02:21:02 PM »
I was -Elf- in AW flew with Armageddon for about the last year or so, RR big Pac mostly.
Corkyjr on country jumping:
In the end you should be thankful for those players like us who switch to try and help keep things even because our willingness to do so, helps a more selfish, I want it my way player, get to fly his latewar uber ride.

Offline ManeDog

• Zinc Member
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2004, 09:20:05 PM »
Bring back the MOTS  >G<

=S= ->OG

Flew as -->6K  as a GraveDigger  In  AW AOH*LL / AW Gamestorm/AWII

Welcome

Offline StarOfAfrica2

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.vf-17.org
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2004, 10:18:33 PM »
Good gawd, no MOTS!!!!  lol

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2004, 12:41:27 AM »
« Last Edit: November 17, 2004, 12:49:47 AM by FiLtH »

~AoM~

Offline crowMAW

• Silver Member
« Reply #73 on: November 17, 2004, 01:43:49 AM »
Man, that seems like a loooong time ago.  I flew CZ in RR.  I was Ender... CPID: ndMAW

Offline Tinpot

• Copper Member
Was
« Reply #74 on: November 17, 2004, 07:45:55 AM »
I used to Fliy with the Knights of the Iron Cross ( KIC)

My handle was KIC+7zulu

Mainly flew dive bombers 88s and 87's in the Allied Versus Axis arena. Was a good squad and nice to be part of an organised unit flying in a relaxed  but historicaly based arena where people actualy fly. Something AH lacks as the CT does not get enough players.