Author Topic: Chainsaws, Best one?  (Read 586 times)

Offline Modas

• Silver Member
      • http://www.cutthroats.com
Chainsaws, Best one?
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2004, 07:42:12 AM »
Originally posted by Coolridr
Poulan- they are great

That's what I have and it is a good saw.  Haven't had any problems with it.

If you are just looking for a house saw, for trimming trees, and minor clean up work, I would recommend this as well as it is good bang for the buck.

However, if you are going to be cutting serious wood for heating and such, I would go with a stihl or husquavara, however, you are going to pay considerably more.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Chainsaws, Best one?
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2004, 08:11:34 AM »
Originally posted by Modas
However, if you are going to be cutting serious wood for heating and such, I would go with a stihl or husquavara, however, you are going to pay considerably more.

Either one would be a wise choice. The Huskys tend to be a bit lighter and easier to handle.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Horn

• Silver Member
Chainsaws, Best one?
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2004, 11:19:43 AM »
Originally posted by Silat
Horn would that be the 353?

Yes it would be. My bad. ;)

h

Offline Defiance

• Nickel Member
Chainsaws, Best one?
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2004, 08:26:08 PM »
UK guys ya best grab one quick
Heir Blairs bunch have already done away with a single food knife buying frenzy (but of course you can still buy two or more)
Down the grapevine i think stuff akin to a piece of 2x2 will be illegal (gawd help the builders)
Also this is true, Heir blairites are thinking through the legality of forcing certain children deemed to be in a stark/dire/underprivaliged/rundown area to have 1 maybe two injections, 1 would be a anti-smoking drug (hmm uk tax n excise on baccy keeps uk afloat hmmmmmmmm, 2 an anti-drug injection
I guess in blairs/ites constituencies these forced or might soon to be forced injections would be ommitted !!!

And for all the chippies out there, when the call up for your power nailers err amnasty i mean send all clips of ammo  err sorry i mean T staples/nails or alike, Blair would'nt want you to harbour an offensive weapon

Ohh hammers may be coming under the hammer so to speak
he he

Lastly but this is real funny, Seems a committee is pondering over the best type of anti-child harming disposable nappy  stay tuned

Man i can't remember any other "must do unto the uk populus" off the top of my head,  lol wait that's right, Maybe soon frontal lobotomies for all anti-blairites !!!

Remember smacking is legal err i mean illegal err i mean both

Ahh heir blair and his wasting of taxpayers money
Bluncket the blind (no offense to blind people but this dude wouldnt have vision if he had 100 sets of working eyes)
He forsees us all being sat tracked for our own safety and eye lasered for ID and maybe the new labour could squeeze in ration cards again  who knows they haven't said they won't but heck they said a load to get to power like everyone else

Just remember come the revolution we will attack the power base with flour mixed with water, wait the banning h2o in case we drown !!! and taxation of flour is too much to cast away at a person in the form of a lethal projectile  hmm or is it

Ya gotta laugh how anything longer than 6in in the uk is getting banned   wowsa  guys watch out if you were twice in gods queue for nads n todger i bet they will or are soon to be classed as deadly weapons and would need surrendering and shortening to a standard length

OK funny post over
Think so
Check up on some of the above  lmao

darn my spelling
« Last Edit: September 02, 2004, 08:28:47 PM by Defiance »

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Chainsaws, Best one?
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2004, 01:09:00 AM »
And then someone says drugs are bad for your brains? :aok