Author Topic: <S> too all  (Read 1240 times)

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
<S> too all
« on: September 10, 2004, 08:46:27 PM »
tonight logging into the ma seemed different in some strange way. couldnt put my figure on it until finding 3 high cons hovering around a entire sector behind our lines. as i aproached closer they kept getting higher and higher and higher. until i finnal got a con on them i kept my distance the whole time trying to at least match thier alt.

finnaly! two pony's one higher than the other by about 5k and the lowest one being 15k. i knew then for sure what they wanted to do, and so it began, one would tangle with me for a bit until i started getting the advantage, and the other would come for my six. over and over this happened, funny thing is i knew exactly what they were up too, but alas they wouldnt let my la5 go. finnaly with what seemed like hours i  augered and told them "great tag team".

went to another base upped to only find the same thing happening, two or three planes hovering over it not even trying to take it but to just vulch guys trying to get up to them. got one the other ran.

upped from another base, and flew to a enemy base where a couple of firendly's appeared to have a small cap going. but when i arrived i was sadly unsurprised to see them doing the exact same thing to this one m16 that i encountered on my first two sorties tonight. kept continualy up and get killed, up and get killed. looked at the town, totaly up. thought to myself, this is so stupid! what happened to the ma, i used to be in it to take bases and kick but, now its to get silly kills by vulching one or two defenders by either vulching them on the runway or killing them in gv's because no one would up at the first two bases i upped from, and now no ones upping from the one we are vulching at. i kill two m16's and then crash because i get so tired of the same old.

mabey i land some kills mabey i dont, but either way i hardly feel satisfied or pleased with myself when i land kills any more because now most of them are against unlucky player who happen upon a tag team, or from vulching, or killing buff's,or dropping bombs on gv's

i decided to do the untinkable tonight. i deleted my account! perk points and all :eek:  dont care anymore, and dont need em either. im gonna get back to the one thing ive been missing since i started this game, liveing life again. besides im much to old and have way to many responsabilites be playing silly games anyways;)

so to all good night any goodbye

p.s. thank's for all the fun

68ko,68doctor,68falcon,68balls,68tipp,68knockin,68jabb,68bear, and to all the other squaidies and fellow knights, bish and rooks with whom ive lived, fought, flied, and died with.

68devilm out:aok
« Last Edit: September 10, 2004, 08:53:31 PM by 68DevilM »

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
<S> too all
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 08:58:16 PM »
Deletec
« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 07:21:20 AM by hitech »

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
<S> too all
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2004, 08:59:00 PM »
Ummm so you have one bad night where your side is getting banged and you walk?  Too bad, I hope you don't regret it.  This happens to all of us one night or another.  Enjoy real life.

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
<S> too all
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2004, 08:59:13 PM »
Originally posted by ra
68don't 68let 68the 68door 68hit 68ur 68arse.

delete for flame

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
<S> too all
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2004, 09:00:02 PM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: September 11, 2004, 07:21:33 AM by hitech »

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
<S> too all
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2004, 09:00:44 PM »
Originally posted by 68DevilM
delete for flame

You still around?

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
<S> too all
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2004, 09:02:08 PM »
Originally posted by Howitzer
Ummm so you have one bad night where your side is getting banged and you walk?  Too bad, I hope you don't regret it.  This happens to all of us one night or another.  Enjoy real life.

no this one situation has not been the only thing to make me feel, bored, tired,fed up. call it whatever, just time for a change, and keeping my account was not going to do it.

almost forgot too jb73, getsome, wheels, ohh theres so many.

this time come's probably in alot of player lives, where it's just not any fun anymore, more like repeating the smae things you did the night before over and over again.

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
<S> too all
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2004, 09:05:23 PM »
Originally posted by ra
You still around?

and yet another one to make one want to quit.

glad to see i was occupying my time with childeren.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2004, 09:08:11 PM by 68DevilM »

Offline Hyrax81st

• Copper Member
Re: <S> too all
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2004, 09:06:32 PM »
... I'm gonna get back to the one thing ive been missing since I started this game, living life again - besides, I'm much to old and have way to many responsibilites to be playing silly games anyways ; )

so to all good night and goodbye

p.s. thank's for all the fun

68DevilM... I'm already there, as well. The "net" of this for me is that AH2 was already feeling "limited" in play (before ENY limiter was even introduced) and just not as fun. I was really looking forward to ToD (which was announced in 1/2003 for release in Q3 of 2003) - http://www.forrelease.com/D20030128/datu049.P2.01282003151234.28697.html

I cancelled my account 1 week ago because I found another online wargame which is TRULY immersive and has all of the features that ToD was supposed to supply.

Good decision to get back to full-time real life, by the way. I may be there eventually, myself.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
<S> too all
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2004, 09:08:20 PM »
C'mon! Nobody can really make ya wanna quit that easy, can they? I think you just needed a change of pace, man. It'll happen here soon enough. Come back when we get the Ki-84, the Shermie baby! (woof) and the B-92 ... errr .... 29 .... errr .... 24 .... errrr ... .25 ..... errrrr .... Sparviero.

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
<S> too all
« Reply #10 on: September 10, 2004, 09:08:42 PM »
sir, sorry to see one go, but enyoy your life, your family and children, and the world outside a computer.
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
<S> too all
« Reply #11 on: September 10, 2004, 09:09:50 PM »
and yet another one to make one want to quit.

glad to see i was occupying my time with childeren.

FEAR THE REAPER NO MORE, FEAR THE 68TH

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
<S> too all
« Reply #12 on: September 10, 2004, 09:12:43 PM »
just remember RA only speaks for himself. And shows why some hate game some times guys who can't say any thing nice have to act 10 yearsold

Offline 68DevilM

• Gold Member
<S> too all
« Reply #13 on: September 10, 2004, 09:19:12 PM »
Originally posted by Arlo
C'mon! Nobody can really make ya wanna quit that easy, can they? I think you just needed a change of pace, man. It'll happen here soon enough. Come back when we get the Ki-84, the Shermie baby! (woof) and the B-92 ... errr .... 29 .... errr .... 24 .... errrr ... .25 ..... errrrr .... Sparviero.

no it's not just one night, or just one experiance. tyred of the whole system. tonight was just one example of the many different things that bore me about playing anymore, but you are right, i do need a change of pace, i dont knwo mabey i went a little drastic by deleteing with out first burning my perks or finishing my month that ive paid for already, but really guys, its just too repedative right now and i just had to just say screw it, i quit, kinda like i need to do with smokiing cigarettes, if you dont really enjoy doing something anymore why not get away from it any try something new, right.

Offline Blammo

• Nickel Member
<S> too all
« Reply #14 on: September 10, 2004, 09:57:46 PM »
68DevilM.  You will be missed.

And for those with the "Don't let the door hit you in the..." (Ra)attitude, you are really sad.  Wonder what you're gonna do when it's  your turn.  Or what's gonna happen when the doors close on this game.  You are sad, twisted little (emphasis added) people.

Seriously, here you have a guy bearing his heart and saying goodbye and you (Ra) can think of nothing better to do than that?  He is not whining, not threatening, not yelling or throwing a fit, just saying goodbye, and the height of your character is to be a smartprettythang?  Much as you may think that makes you cool it does not.

I'm out...go ahead and fire back.  You have already shown yourself to be witless.  With that in mind I have nothing to fear from your words or thoughts (little though they may be).
BLAMM0 - FACTA, NON VERBA!